I just got my blackberry cuvre lov it but i got the blackberry add on for 19.99 and 400 text message can i just use the WiFi to get on the internet or do i have to have to 19.99 blackberry add on
    11-29-07 11:29 PM
    You can use the wifi to surf the internet but you'll need the blackberry add-on for email and other BB native applications like BBMessenger, etc.

You'll be happiest with the device if you have the $19.99 Blackberry Data Plan add-on. Keep it.
    11-30-07 12:21 AM
    Thanks just seeing if there any way i can save some money
    11-30-07 09:13 AM
    I don't have the data package and I am 90% satisfied with what I can do on my BB. There are programs you can use to get the instant messengers like AOL etc, as well as other apps.

but, the data package is still worth it.
    09-16-08 01:50 PM
    I also don't have the BB data plan and am pleased I save $20 a month. It really isn't worth that much money for what you get. I can surf the internet and there are numerous applications which do work with wifi. Here is a list of applications which work with wifi:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f65/bla...se-wifi-29376/
    09-16-08 11:31 PM
    While you can actually surf the web and use several applications over a WiFi Only network, to get the full BlackBerry experience you are better off getting the $19.99 data plan. T-Mobile offers one of the most affordable data plans than any other carrier.
    12-20-08 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD