I really am tired of waiting for word on the Q10 and it's release in the U.S. and seeing as i will be paying full price for the phone i don't know if i want to wait any longer. I'm leaning towards just buying a 9930 and call it a day. I'm tired of my iphone 5. I want to go back. So the question is, is it really worth the wait? I am like the world's most impatient person!
    02-20-13 03:34 PM
    grab a Z10, you'll be happier.
    02-20-13 03:37 PM
    If you want physical kb bb with all the new stuff I would wait for it if you can.
    02-20-13 03:41 PM
    grab a Z10, you'll be happier.
    Uh no thanks, i might as well stick with my iphone 5 in that case. I want my qwerty keyboard!
    BB_Bmore and phylez like this.
    Yes I do think its worth the wait whether you pick up the Z10 or Q10. I have the bold 9930 and love it bit the blackberry 10 software is worth the wait. I could go into specifics such as the entire OS layout and different things that will be offered such as apps and stuff but you can look at all the great think BB 10 offered on your own. Also not to mention all the hardware upgrades the Q10 has over the bold 9930 Bottom line: if you have a choice between the bold 9930 and Z10/Q10 you should wait.
    nappp and gedemi1 like this.
    Yes I do think its worth the wait whether you pick up the Z10 or Q10. I have the bold 9930 and love it bit the blackberry 10 software is worth the wait. I could go into specifics such as the entire OS layout and different things that will be offered such as apps and stuff but you can look at all the great think BB 10 offered on your own. Also not to mention all the hardware upgrades the Q10 has over the bold 9930 Bottom line: if you have a choice between the bold 9930 and Z10/Q10 you should wait.
    Lol, ok. Answer this? Is it worth the 550-600 dollars?
    02-20-13 03:46 PM
    Well it depends on your situation...if you're going to buy a brand new 9930 from Verizon off contract, I would guess it would be around $500. Now I'm sure the Q10 will be priced around what the Z10 is so you're right with your price range and then yes I would think it would be worth the $50 or so extra.
    02-20-13 03:49 PM
    I planned on buying one off ebay in mint condition for about 250 or so. It would just be nice to know exactly when the Q10 is being released and also if it will be available in white.
    nappp likes this.
    02-20-13 03:52 PM
    I really wanted the Q10 but decided I couldn't wait and went out and bought a Z10 at full price to try it out. First time with a full touch screen as I came from a 9900 and I love it so far and am not disappointed. Chances are I will still get the Q10 when it comes out as well. But at least I will be familiar with BB10 and up to speed. Whatever you decide, good luck.
    gedemi1 and Cap_172R like this.
    02-20-13 03:54 PM
    In that case if you cannot wait then maybe you should go for the Bold 9930 and then use and abuse it until your contract is up and by then the Q10 will be available. It's all speculation at this point but the time it will be available is looking anywhere from April to June. Also Verizon has confirmed that they will sell the Z10 in white so I would guess they would also sell the Q10 in white. I'm also a Verizon customer and bought the Bold 9930 off the Crackberry forums because I was missing the keyboard too much. Now I'm just waiting for the Q10 launch and being a Verizon customer I have grown accustom to be very patient when it comes to them releasing new phones.
    02-20-13 03:56 PM
    I really wanted the Q10 but decided I couldn't wait and went out and bought a Z10 at full price to try it out. First time with a full touch screen as I came from a 9900 and I love it so far and am not disappointed. Chances are I will still get the Q10 when it comes out as well. But at least I will be familiar with BB10 and up to speed. Whatever you decide, good luck.
    To me.. The Z10 is a cheap comparison of the iphone 5. Sorry, but it is. I have always been a qwerty lover. I miss that.
    02-20-13 04:01 PM
    The reason I don't mind waiting for the Q10 is that I am using a 9930 now. Its a great BB. Really, the Q10 has a lot to prove if its going to be better than the 9930. That said, the Z10 is the one and only phone that makes think twice if I need a physical keyboard. I also use a Note2 which is fine, but I don't like to type on it, and I don't seem to gravitate towards it when I need to get things done. You wont have regrets with the 9930, that's what all this is supposed to say.
    02-20-13 04:13 PM
    The past couple years i have been using nothing but touch screen phones. I am tired and bored of it. I wanna go back to the qwerty. Z10 is not even an option.
    02-20-13 04:19 PM
    Is it true that the BB Q10 will not be carried by T-Mobile ... that they will only carry the Z10 ? Damn, if that's true I will be pissed. Why can't they just play nice and carry both ? I will switch carriers then for sure to whom ever has it. Why on earth has the Q10 gotten pushed from March release to May/June ??? WTF ??? Frustrating!
    BBKrzy likes this.
    02-20-13 04:23 PM
    It is true that T-mobile has only confirmed they will be carrying the Z10 but you never know, it might change when the Q10 releases. You'll just have to wait and see.
    02-20-13 04:25 PM
    The past couple years i have been using nothing but touch screen phones. I am tired and bored of it. I wanna go back to the qwerty. Z10 is not even an option.
    If you want a physical keyboard that badly and can't wait a few months I think it would be a good idea for you to sell you iPhone, but a 9930 on eBay or where ever and then pick up the Q10 when it comes out. Like you said you will have a nice chunk of change after selling the iPhone.
    02-20-13 04:28 PM
    Not going to tell you what to do, but here's my game-plan and maybe you'll agree.

I'm going to buy a 9900 from T-mobile and wait a few months after the Q10 releases to even think about getting it. Pretty sure it'll be 1.0 software just like the z10, missing many features or optimized apps you'll like and won't have those features till around September, IMHO.
    02-20-13 04:29 PM
    Wouldn't you think that the Q10 would be getting the same updates to fix little bugs and features as the Z10 got them and they would release it with that software? That would make sense
    Nels and BB_Bmore like this.
    02-20-13 04:32 PM
    I agree with you. I love my 9930 and the Q will have even better specs. I am waiting for the Q.

at least wait to try it out in a store.

also, welcome back to blackberry!
    02-20-13 04:33 PM
    Wouldn't you think that the Q10 would be getting the same updates to fix little bugs and features as the Z10 got them and they would release it with that software? That would make sense
    Yeah it would. At the Q10 release they both will most likely be running the same OS version, but as far a updates after that, who knows. BB7 devices don't update the same, but BBRY might change that. Also I believe Carriers still dictate the z10 OS updates being pushed out. Until they have a solid app presence(meaning releasing all the promised apps) and bring back more BB7 features people love, I'll stick with the functionality of the 9900 than the 1.0.
    02-20-13 04:38 PM
    True carriers have the final decision on what software to push out but who knows maybe by the release of the Q10 you will be seeing the features you like. The waiting game is on.
    02-20-13 04:40 PM
    Plus i was told that Verizon probly won't carry the Q10 in white, and i only want it if it's white.
    westiewanderer and kazin like this.
    02-20-13 05:47 PM
    I am like u I want the qwerty keyboard and plan on waiting for the Q10. However I just purchased a Z10 last night for my wife, I have been playing around with it for the last hour and I must say it is very impressive. I will hold out till the Q10 comes out and compare but right now it wouldn't take to much for me to "borrow my wife's phone". My daughter has the IPhone and she is here wanting moms new phone.
    02-20-13 05:55 PM
    Where did you get the information that Verizon won't sell it in white? They don't even have any info on the Q10 let alone what colors they will get. Until the carriers come out and confirm or deny anything we wont know for sure.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-20-13 06:05 PM
    Where did you get the information that Verizon won't sell it in white? They don't even have any info on the Q10 let alone what colors they will get. Until the carriers come out and confirm or deny anything we wont know for sure.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    The one ***** that is pre selling the q10 on ebay. He told me he doesn't think verizon will carry the z10 or q10 in white, just black. He said he has connections with verizon and both will be available to him in march. Plus he said he gets a 25% discount on his bill every month. Idk?
    02-20-13 06:16 PM
98 123 ...