The #1 best selling BB10 Wallpaper and Personalization app!

Always keep your home screen looking fresh and new. Now with the added SuperBar featured Wallpaper Changer is the ultimate home and lock screen customization tool! There is no other app like it.

Don't have any wallpapers or looking for some new ones? Download over 70 high-definition wallpaper packs right from within the app!

The SuperBar is a new and unique feature to display additional information below the status bar on your home screen (and on the lock screen). At a quick glance you and see your battery status, weather, date and more.

BBM™ connected, share your favorite wallpapers through BBM™, E-mail, Twitter and Facebook.

SuperBar functions:
    • Displays battery level in %
    • Display current date
    • Options to show: current weather, next calendar event, free memory, a custom message and more!

Wallpaper Features:
    • Supports JPG & PNG format picture files.
    • Low battery usage, won't drain your battery.
    • Customizable rotation times.
    • Option to rotate in order or randomly.
    • Displays battery meter in active frame (when minimzed)

Download:

BlackBerry World - Wallpaper Changer HD

** Please note there is a bug in some of the current OS versions that prevent Wallpaper Changer from reading wallpapers correct from an SD Card, if you have this issue the temporary work around is to use the device memory for your wallpapers.

** New features coming soon! The most frequent request is for Wallpaper Changer is to able to run in the background, this will be added as soon as it is possible.
    Last edited by Shao128; 08-06-13 at 07:57 AM.
    02-13-13 01:57 PM
    Well, I do believe that this is just what I've been looking for...
    It's good that you knew it before I did!

#BB10Believe
    02-13-13 02:06 PM
    Think you could change the text of the battery % to something even more looking better?
    02-13-13 06:37 PM
    Does this app have to be open as an Active Frame for the backgrounds and battery indicator to update?
    02-14-13 12:48 AM
    ^^ id like to know this as well.
    02-14-13 02:06 AM
    Paid and downloaded this app and it's good and fully featured.

I have to admit though, I'm a little disappointed by it. It wasn't clear in the description that this would have to remain as an Active Frame in order to work correctly and update. That being said, I'd be happier if there was a choice of what was seen in the Active Frame, for example, perhaps a battery % display or some other information, or maybe even a user defined picture?

I don't want to sound negative, as it's a good app, I'm just not too keen on the display when minimized to an Active Frame, and it's a personal preference I guess!
    02-14-13 03:58 AM
    I have to admit though, I'm a little disappointed by it. It wasn't clear in the description that this would have to remain as an Active Frame in order to work correctly and update. That being said, I'd be happier if there was a choice of what was seen in the Active Frame, for example, perhaps a battery % display or some other information, or maybe even a user defined picture?
    I didn't put it in the description (about the active frame) because I made the assumption that it was a given, no app can do background functions (except BBs in house apps) so it would have to be in an active frame. The good news however is that a couple weeks ago BB announced that they are going to add support for background apps so that an active frame isn't required. When they release that I'll update Wallpaper Changer to support it.

In the mean time I do really like your idea. I'll add something to the active frame to give it more "value". If anyone else has some more suggestions for options of what could be displayed in the frame please feel free to share them and I'll see what I can do
    02-14-13 07:32 AM
    Rotates images from your devices internal memory or SD memory card . Always keep your home and lock screen looking fresh and new. Don't have any wallpapers or looking for some new ones? Download high-definition wallpaper packs right from within the app!
    BBM� connected, share your favorite wallpapers through BBM�, E-Mail, Twitter and Facebook.

Just added - battery percent indicator!

Features:
    • Supports JPG & PNG format picture files
    • Battery percent indicator option
    • Low battery usage, won't drain your battery
    • Customizable rotation times
    • Option to rotate in order or randomly
    • Lightweight, simple and efficient, not bloated with extra un-needed functions

If you've already purchased the upgrade with the new additional features is free.
    Please note some wallpaper packs are paid. Additional free packs will be added to the app in the next update.

An update has also been submitted to increase the visibility of the battery indicator on bright wallpapers. It is just awaiting approval from BB.
    Download:
    http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps3b0ab895.png
    BlackBerry World - Wallpaper Changer HD

Thanks for the reply, and I understand your thinking. It 'may' be worth adding to the description for those less familiar with the OS (just a suggestion though).

Great to see a developer taking feeback on board and can't wait to see how this app develops!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    dietertong likes this.
    02-14-13 08:13 AM
    Ridiculously awesome app!! Thanks a ton for this.
    02-14-13 03:43 PM
    What do you guys think of this as the active frame?

02-14-13 07:23 PM
    I would like it more if the % were bigger.

would the % still show on the lock screen? cuz I see its gone from the wallpaper.
    02-14-13 08:36 PM
    I would like it more if the % were bigger.

would the % still show on the lock screen? cuz I see its gone from the wallpaper.
    I just didn't have the % option turned on, when you turn it on it will be there on the lock screen as well.

I've made the font a little bigger:
    02-14-13 09:06 PM
    I've submitted the new version with the new active frame to BB World, so hopefully it will be approved soon.
    02-15-13 07:34 AM
    Even bigger font on the % would be better to look at a glance - my poor old eyes - LOL!!
    twstd.reality likes this.
    02-15-13 09:53 AM
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I originally installed the app I toggled Show Battery % to on. Then I decided to turn it off, but the battery percentage continues to show on the wallpaper. I did a reboot to see if that would solve the issue, but no dice. So right now I have the Show Battery % toggled to off, but the battery percentage is still showing on the wallpaper, even after the reboot.

Also, I really like what you've done with the active frame above - could there be an option to just show the battery percentage in the active frame, but not on the wallpaper?

Thanks!
    02-15-13 10:51 AM
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I originally installed the app I toggled Show Battery % to on. Then I decided to turn it off, but the battery percentage continues to show on the wallpaper. I did a reboot to see if that would solve the issue, but no dice. So right now I have the Show Battery % toggled to off, but the battery percentage is still showing on the wallpaper, even after the reboot.

Also, I really like what you've done with the active frame above - could there be an option to just show the battery percentage in the active frame, but not on the wallpaper?

Thanks!
    Never mind - I figured out that if you switch the wallpaper then the battery percentage stops showing. It only stays if you don't change the wallpaper.
    02-15-13 12:26 PM
    The good news however is that a couple weeks ago BB announced that they are going to add support for background apps so that an active frame isn't required.
    did they announce when? and does this mean we'll see custom LED apps start to appear?
    02-15-13 12:38 PM

Thanks!
    There actually is a bug with the battery % showing sometimes when it's set to off. The fix is already in the update I submitted this morning. You can turn off the battery option for the wallpaper and still have it display separately in the active frame.
    02-15-13 03:33 PM
    did they announce when? and does this mean we'll see custom LED apps start to appear?
    No timeframe was put on it, but its probably one of the most requested features from devs so hopefully they fast track it.

LED apps are possible now, I actually wrote one. But there are some limitations so I'm not releasing it yet.
    416to604 likes this.
    02-15-13 07:25 PM
    LED apps are possible now, I actually wrote one. But there are some limitations so I'm not releasing it yet.
    Fantastic! Do you know if it's a multi-colour LED or just control over the red LED?
    02-15-13 08:13 PM
    Fantastic! Do you know if it's a multi-colour LED or just control over the red LED?
    Yes, it's multi-colour. Devs have access to change it.
    meganVee, EsJayDee, KemKev and 2 others like this.
    02-16-13 12:16 PM
    If you don't have an active frame how will we close the app if it is running in the background?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 01:26 AM
    If you don't have an active frame how will we close the app if it is running in the background? 10
    The way I plan it implement it is to have an option when you open the app (via icon) to enable/disable running in the background.
    02-17-13 03:32 PM
    Hey I just picked this up and it is really awesome, looking forward to the active frame update. The battery percentage is a great idea for the frame though I have a suggestion you may consider. I have noticed since upgrading from a legacy device I really do miss today's date in the system bar. Maybe you could include that as well as the battery percentage in the active frame update? Could be real nice! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    02-17-13 05:43 PM
    The way I plan it implement it is to have an option when you open the app (via icon) to enable/disable running in the background.
    Thanks but if I chose background how would I stop the app once it was running? Also can you specify a specific folder to just use instead of just the pictures folder as I wouldn't want all my photos on my lockscreen?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 12:19 AM
1,097 123 ...