Well 3 out of 4 replies were positive, I had a Windows 7 Tablet so trust me I know what tablet frustration can be like and from my play with the PB at the retailers it is no way near as bad as Win 7
    That's because 3 out of 4 cb members are RIM fanboys

Oh and comparing the PB with one of the worst tablet (w7) doesn't really add much value to it!

Honestly, but he PB could have been great and may still have a chance to be good, just waiting for RIM to deliver....
    09-27-12 06:48 AM
    Hi,

After lots of research and contemplating I've finally ordered a 64gb PlayBook for �130 from a major UK retailer. I wasn't prepared to spend �400+ on an Ipad and looking at the budget tablets available for a similar price none could compare to the spec. and finish of the PB. Just need to get a case and a fast charger and I'll be set up I admit to having an Android phone but I also have a BB Curve for work purposes so I'm not exactly coming over from the darkside Anyway looking forward to when it arrives Monday and who knows, perhaps OS 2.1 will be here by then, but of course that's another thing....

Nem
    Nem, you late. But better late than never.
    09-27-12 06:50 AM

Oh and comparing the PB with one of the worst tablet (w7) doesn't really add much value to it!

Honestly, but he PB could have been great and may still have a chance to be good, just waiting for RIM to deliver....

And 4 out of 5 Dentists recommend this site for thier patients who are FanBoys.
    And Trident is good to.
    09-27-12 10:05 AM
    Shocking that there are people on this forum, called CRACKBERRY, that like the brand and enjoy using the device they purchased. Your estimation seems about right though. About 25% here do nothing but spew negativity. It's certainly a unique forum.
    kbz1960 and bungaboy like this.
    09-27-12 10:29 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD