Rim--get moving!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be no market left for blackberry to get into if they don't start "leaking" more info to Mainstreet and Wallstreet....Crackberry Kevin and a few hundred other people aren't going to do it for them........I need to see them on CNBC or other major markets TALKING about what is coming supposedly in less then 4 months......They need to reach to corporations and the masses to assauge the already palpable fear that blackberry is TOO LATE......MASS MARKET NOW!!!!!! Talk to everyday people about what is coming, so they can get excited and not buy something in the meantime.......COME ON!!!!!!!

Apparently imploring RIM to get moving and inform the masses and do it VERY SOON is not taken kindly around these parts.......the 10 people who have a lock on all things Blackberry do not appreciate the redundency of some these posts they deem popcornish......hence they closed it......Nice work.....Let's read another article about the screen size or whether or not it will launch in the first quarter or third....

If executives or the powers that be at RIM read this site for the "pulse" of what is going on or what they should do next then..........
    09-24-12 07:33 AM
    I am busting a gut on this once again

Good luck with that..

Tim
    hpjrt and drjay868 like this.
    09-24-12 07:56 AM
    is this the second time you've put up this exact thread?
    howarmat, drjay868 and scuebydue like this.
    09-24-12 07:58 AM
    Forgive me, OP but you self-proclaimingly represent 1 country. An apparently entitled one at that.

Relax though, it's just technology. I personally can't wait for this stuff to stop being so important...
    09-24-12 08:12 AM
    Please don't start with the country thing. It makes a group look overly defensive (a reply to an entitled group)..
    drjay868 likes this.
    09-24-12 08:14 AM
    Is that the day before BB Jam Americas you post that again ???
    sleepngbear likes this.
    09-24-12 08:22 AM
    Is there something in the drinking water in New Jersey?
    sleepngbear and drjay868 like this.
    09-24-12 08:22 AM
    Not as clean and clear as up North
    09-24-12 08:25 AM
    RIM has plenty of time to leak info, personally I think right now is too soon. The iphone 5 just launched and wp8 is just around the corner, bb news would just get buried in all the other news. Better for rim to wait till its closer to launch.
    09-24-12 08:40 AM
    Dude your last thread with this exact message got locked. Please take the hint...
    09-24-12 09:39 AM
    Goddammit I'm all out of popcorn.

IBTLA
    drjay868, hpjrt, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    09-24-12 09:48 AM
    No idea whose talking entitlement but go figure.....leave it to Canada and France to start something they know they will never finish, even if it is just an argument...longer conversation and different forum for that one,.....

Two Things for those that wonder why the posts:

1. If you read the papers and watch TV, maybe more then you should then you can pretty much see, BB is taking a beating, weekly or even daily now with that other phone coming out.......Time is passing by, QUICKLY>>>> It cannot be just 2k people who know what is coming and how good it is.....

2. I believe BB is the best idea out there, PERIOD.....the only caveat being it is an eight year old idea......That is why I post what I do.....Plus I'm NJ by way of CT......East Coast doesn't really give a sh*t what the rest thinks.......

You think you like me, you ain't like me, you a punk....I've been with made people, connected people, who you been with????
    09-24-12 09:48 AM
    It still isn't news.
    hpjrt likes this.
    09-24-12 09:52 AM
    Nothing ever is now, is it.
    Maybe later this week.
    the_kid_hartford likes this.
    09-24-12 09:54 AM
    Op could use some fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    hpjrt likes this.
    09-24-12 09:54 AM
    .leave it to Canada and France to start something they know they will never finish, even if it is just an argument..
    One of the most arrogant and prickish things I've read in a while.

Wow.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-24-12 09:56 AM
    You think you like me, you ain't like me, you a punk....I've been with made people, connected people, who you been with????
    What does that even mean?
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-24-12 09:56 AM
    What does that even mean?
    That he needs to move out of his parents basement?

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-24-12 09:59 AM
    OP I suggest you don't try a third time....you do know how the saying goes.
    09-24-12 10:08 AM
    OP I suggest you don't try a third time....you do know how the saying goes.
    3 strikes and you are out?
    09-24-12 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD