There will be no market left for blackberry to get into if they don't start "leaking" more info to Mainstreet and Wallstreet....Crackberry Kevin and a few hundred other people aren't going to do it for them........I need to see them on CNBC or other major markets TALKING about what is coming supposedly in less then 4 months......They need to reach to corporations and the masses to assauge the already palpable fear that blackberry is TOO LATE......MASS MARKET NOW!!!!!! Talk to everyday people about what is coming, so they can get excited and not buy something in the meantime.......COME ON!!!!!!!
    09-21-12 01:26 PM
    "leaking" is where RIM gets into trouble. They didn't announce a launch date other than late 2012, yet every Technical Tom, and Harry wrote a blog post stating it was coming out in January 2012 after a few road map "leaks".

BTW, ponder this. 20% of the Asia market is more than every man,woman and child living in the U.S.A. There's plenty of growing market.
    bungaboy and drjay868 like this.
    09-21-12 01:33 PM
    09-21-12 01:37 PM
    Loud noises!!!
    09-21-12 01:38 PM
    There will be no market left for blackberry to get into if they don't start "leaking" more info to Mainstreet and Wallstreet....Crackberry Kevin and a few hundred other people aren't going to do it for them........I need to see them on CNBC or other major markets TALKING about what is coming supposedly in less then 4 months......They need to reach to corporations and the masses to assauge the already palpable fear that blackberry is TOO LATE......MASS MARKET NOW!!!!!! Talk to everyday people about what is coming, so they can get excited and not buy something in the meantime.......COME ON!!!!!!!
    I think only a couple of hundred people watch CNBC. I agree though. Start building some freaking buzz. not buzz kill
    the_kid_hartford likes this.
    09-21-12 01:38 PM
    Yay another one of these threads! We haven't had one of these in a couple hours!

Would you like a stick for your dead horse?
    09-21-12 02:02 PM
    TheScionicMan and drjay868 like this.
    09-21-12 02:09 PM
    Cool!!!! an early show!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Rim--get moving!!!!!!-popcorn.jpg  
    09-21-12 02:09 PM
    Yes, everyone will have bought a smartphone by the end of this year and will never buy another or if they do, will never switch brands...

RIM... Missed it by that much...

bungaboy, mikeplus1, hpjrt and 4 others like this.
    09-21-12 02:14 PM
    One on hand I do agree that RIM needs to get something out to the public to satisfy the shareholders, but on the other there is too much hype surrounding the iPhone 5 and the upcoming WP8 devices that would make BB10 even remotely relevant at this point in time.

Who knows maybe BB10 Jam next week will reveal more as there is a media conference set to open the show with Thorstein making a keynote presentation.
    09-21-12 02:39 PM
    dangnabbit ran out of popcorn....

Gotta do something about that.....
    09-21-12 02:40 PM
    dangnabbit ran out of popcorn....

Gotta do something about that.....
    What? No Orville Redenbacher microwave packets left in the cupboard?!?! . I could send you one of mine via NFC ...
    09-21-12 03:00 PM
    What? No Orville Redenbacher microwave packets left in the cupboard?!?! . I could send you one of mine via NFC ...
    Aaaahhhh but you'd miss the whole hypnotising view of the little POOF!!!!
    hpjrt, louzer, sleepngbear and 1 others like this.
    09-21-12 03:17 PM
    You should have bought the big bucket

09-21-12 03:21 PM
    I just read in the news that the flavouring agent in microwave butter popcorn affects the kidneys and some guy in America won a major lawsuit against some popcorn company. No more Redenbacher for me.
    09-21-12 03:22 PM
    I just read in the news that the flavouring agent in microwave butter popcorn affects the kidneys and some guy in America won a major lawsuit against some popcorn company. No more Redenbacher for me.
    Great! Now I'm going to have to trash the box I have in the cupboard! . Geez! I've only had it in there for a couple of years too! What a waste!
    09-21-12 03:31 PM
    The plaintiff ate several bags of microwave-cooked popcorn every day and then has the audacity to sue the company making the product. The judge should have sentenced the plaintiff to a 90-day psychiatric facility and then decided if the guy needs psychiatric help or dietary help, possibly some of each. And he should have been banned from using a microwave oven for the remainder of his life.
    09-21-12 03:37 PM
    I'm actually addicted to kettle corn......

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-21-12 03:39 PM
    QUICK!!!! someone make a dancing RIM sign!!!

sleepngbear likes this.
    09-21-12 03:40 PM
    I'm actually addicted to kettle corn......

Mmm kettle corn.

I'm actually addicted to this stuff: Dave's Gourmet, Inc.
    sleepngbear likes this.
    09-21-12 03:50 PM
    I can't believe it's not butter! No, really. I'm serious!
    sleepngbear likes this.
    09-21-12 03:51 PM
    Everything will be fine. Just ask these guys.
    09-21-12 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD