Software para BlackBerry� Torch� 9810 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.1716 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 7.1.0.1716
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 7.1.0.569
    Software Platform: 5.1.0.415
    File name: 9810M_PBr7.1.0_rel1716_PL5.1.0.415_A7.1.0.569_VIVO .exe
    File size: 255.18MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software HERE
    07-12-12 04:58 PM
    Does this release give any hope from AT&T mics?
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    07-12-12 05:32 PM
    AT&T mics? what do you mean?
    07-12-12 06:17 PM
    For everyone who has been having the AT&T mic muting issue, I have just made the first succesful phone call after an update since .391 and it feels good man!

Hopefully it wasn't a fluke but previously I was having zero success with people hearing me on their end.

Also, the Mobile Hotspot is still blocked in this version, as it has been for the last few.
    Last edited by peteygrizz; 07-12-12 at 06:32 PM.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-12-12 06:20 PM
    AT&T mics? what do you mean?
    Many people in a few areas on AT&T, including myself, have been having an issue with people not being able to hear them on calls with every 9810/9900 release from .402-.536. For now the issue appears to be resolved with this release, at least for me.

EDIT Apparently I spoke too son, just received a few more calls and nobody could hear me at all
    Last edited by peteygrizz; 07-12-12 at 06:30 PM.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    07-12-12 06:22 PM
    Many people in a few areas on AT&T, including myself, have been having an issue with people not being able to hear them on calls with every 9810/9900 release from .402-.536. For now the issue appears to be resolved with this release, at least for me.
    That's great news. I'll keep watching this thread to see what happens. What area are you in?
    07-12-12 06:24 PM
    That's great news. I'll keep watching this thread to see what happens. What area are you in?
    South Jersey, but apparently it doesn't matter since the muting bug reared it's ugly head yet again. Back to .378
    07-12-12 06:34 PM

EDIT Apparently I spoke too son, just received a few more calls and nobody could hear me at all
    This mic issue really sucks and I don't believe there will be any fix soon.
    I just looked at the Galaxy S3 today and it looks really nice! I am really considering making the switch.
    07-12-12 06:36 PM

I just looked at the Galaxy S3 today and it looks really nice! I am really considering making the switch.
    You're right this mic muting problem REALLY SUCKS! I am starting to think that it won't be resolved EVER. It really comes down to the fact that AT&T makes absolutely ZERO effort to keep their users software current and up to date, because if they were actively testing new software, these issues would get discovered and corrected.
    tsells, Mecca EL, sbmd and 1 others like this.
    07-12-12 06:45 PM
    You're right this mic muting problem REALLY SUCKS! I am starting to think that it won't be resolved EVER. It really comes down to the fact that AT&T makes absolutely ZERO effort to keep their users software current and up to date, because if they were actively testing new software, these issues would get discovered and corrected.
    Absolutely agreed. This is purely AT&T problem now, until AT&T does *something* about the 7.1.0 OS above .3XX releases, the problem STAYS. So as far as I am concerned , 7.1.0.378 is practically *the* OS for my beloved Torch 9810 (with "free" hotspot feature for whatever that's worth), the next one will either be BB 10 or some other smartphone or some other carrier.
    Last edited by ljfong; 07-12-12 at 07:06 PM.
    EchuOkan1 likes this.
    07-12-12 06:58 PM
    a lone from the mute problems if the tethering isn't free then no reason to upgrade
    07-12-12 07:33 PM
    Can someone just host the java folder somewhere please?

Go bold or go home!
    07-12-12 09:53 PM

Yeah, I've been watching this device for awhile. I'm beyond ready for a new device.....BlackBerry or not. I may change my mind tomorrow. Has nothing to do with the mic issue or the delayed devices for me, I'm past that. It's all about trust for me.
    tsells likes this.
    07-12-12 10:41 PM
    Any new features in this OS?
    07-12-12 10:50 PM
    Yeah, I've been watching this device for awhile. I'm beyond ready for a new device.....BlackBerry or not. I may change my mind tomorrow. Has nothing to do with the mic issue or the delayed devices for me, I'm past that. It's all about trust for me.

Get 2, I play with a cheap 2nd hand wp7.5 device, loving rom building for it, better than hybrid anyday lol

Go bold or go home!
    07-12-12 10:52 PM
    LOL. Yeah, I'm in no hurry.
    07-12-12 11:25 PM
    07-12-12 11:42 PM
    this os is sooo smooth

deleting and installing apps hasnt been smoother
    07-13-12 02:10 AM
    First OS up there hasn't got IT policy lock and still has parental control?

Go bold or go home!
    07-13-12 03:02 AM
    C'mon 9850 leak/release!
    07-13-12 04:16 AM
    C'mon 9850 leak/release!
    haha! if only those words were magical !!!
    07-13-12 05:16 AM
    OMG! Something terrible just happened to my friend's phone. It's an AT&T set, different carrier. After this upgrade, we found out that the 'Host Routing Table' disappeared.

Downgrading to .536 now. Hope everything will go back to normal (fingers crossed!)
    07-13-12 10:13 AM
    Absolutely agreed. This is purely AT&T problem now, until AT&T does *something* about the 7.1.0 OS above .3XX releases, the problem STAYS. So as far as I am concerned , 7.1.0.378 is practically *the* OS for my beloved Torch 9810 (with "free" hotspot feature for whatever that's worth), the next one will either be BB 10 or some other smartphone or some other carrier.
    How's the battery life and performance on .378? I've read on another forum that battery life sucks.
    07-13-12 10:33 AM
    How's the battery life and performance on .378? I've read on another forum that battery life sucks.
    Battery life has been good for me, 0-2% drain rate for every 30 minute interval if lightly used. The drain rate will be much higher if I play music or video non-stop, but that is to be expected. Make sure that you don't have battery sucking apps constantly running in the background. Quick check is through Application Management > Memory > Now should give you a fairly good idea of the apps that stay "resident" and is *potentially* doing background processing in the memory. Consider deleting them if you don't need them.

Also, if you live in an area where the wireless signal is yo-yo like, EDGE > 3G > 4G > EDGE > 3G...your battery will go down FAST as the phone has to keep pinging the tower and getting re-adjusted for its networking capability.
    07-13-12 11:00 AM
    OMG! Something terrible just happened to my friend's phone. It's an AT&T set, different carrier. After this upgrade, we found out that the 'Host Routing Table' disappeared.

Downgrading to .536 now. Hope everything will go back to normal (fingers crossed!)

Downgraded, still the same: no 'Host Routing Table'.

Something's telling me it has something to do with the network, which is currently very unstable (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Can't even get into Twitter & FB. Ironically, there's no issue with BBM. Is there a scheduled outage that I don't know of?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    07-13-12 11:01 AM
118 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD