Anymore working links?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 03:36 PM
    Anymore working links?

Check our thread HERE
    04-05-11 04:03 PM
    Check our thread HERE
    Doesn't work either...leads to blueroom solutions, but you click on the link there and it takes you to one of the original links which have all been canceled by the uploader.
    04-05-11 05:27 PM
    Anymore working links?

I UL to mega. Get it HERE
    AcADIeN likes this.
    04-05-11 05:37 PM
    I downloaded & installed the night it leaked...so far this build has been performing very well for me, much better than .486 thats for sure. I'm keeping this one until the next of course...lol
    04-05-11 05:44 PM
    I've just noticed that the ALT + I shortcut (to filter to incoming messages only) doesn't work in Messages. However ALT + O still filters to outgoing only.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Raistlin1 likes this.
    04-05-11 06:53 PM
    MeterBerry says my average battery use is 2.1% per hour with heavy use (calls, uber, GV, browsing, alot of BBM convos and 4 groups, a lot of text messages).
    Your battery only drops 2.1%/hour with heavy usage?? o.o That's 2 whole days under heavy usage before you need to charge up...?!?! Just checking lol. I hope this is a typo, because if not, I want what you have hahaha.
    04-05-11 07:03 PM
    any lag when you are viewing photos?!?!
    04-05-11 10:13 PM
    I UL to mega. Get it HERE
    Ok thanks. I will join the herd tomorrow.

04-05-11 10:25 PM
    Thanks for the help CrackBerry Nation.

Looks like I'm using my next upgrade on another BlackBerry.. not.
    04-05-11 11:47 PM
    so many bugs.

#1 Very often it cannot display a webpage correctly, meaning that some blocks of letters were invisible (just blank). Have to restart.

#2 Put it on the cradle. Somehow it died during the night and I woke up by myself finding the cellphone was off and mysteriously I could not started it unless I did a battery pull. Almost made me miss a few important meetings.

#3 Data connection not smooth. Sometimes you see there is full bar but your BBM messages just cannot get sent. And sometimes it drains battery.

hmmm.. what happened. i didn't do a clean reinstallation but in the past it worked like a charm...

I need a new update asap...
    04-05-11 11:53 PM
    so many bugs.

#1 Very often it cannot display a webpage correctly, meaning that some blocks of letters were invisible (just blank). Have to restart.

#2 Put it on the cradle. Somehow it died during the night and I woke up by myself finding the cellphone was off and mysteriously I could not started it unless I did a battery pull. Almost made me miss a few important meetings.

#3 Data connection not smooth. Sometimes you see there is full bar but your BBM messages just cannot get sent. And sometimes it drains battery.

hmmm.. what happened. i didn't do a clean reinstallation but in the past it worked like a charm...

I need a new update asap...
    Another major BUG!

If you click the top date/time bar, then you can see your alarm time if your alarm is turned on. But now, if your alarm is on, then when you click the top date/time bar you can only see something like "Alarm ON (". There is no time of the alarm... Kinda weird.
    04-06-11 12:00 AM
    Here's an oddball "feature".

Go to the mobile Facebook site. At the bottom where it always says: "Download Facebook for your BlackBerry ____", for me, it fills the blank as "9670".

That's not what I have.

With .450, it correctly identified my "Torch".

I remember reading early on that with .448, the mobile Facebook site called some people's Torches a "Curve 3G".

04-06-11 12:29 AM
    while im at .448, it will show "XXX wrote: abcdefg" for those text that i would like to forward, however in this version, this features has gone. is it related to my setting on text messages? thanks~
    04-06-11 03:22 AM
    Here's an oddball "feature".

Go to the mobile Facebook site. At the bottom where it always says: "Download Facebook for your BlackBerry ____", for me, it fills the blank as "9670".

That's not what I have.

With .450, it correctly identified my "Torch".

I remember reading early on that with .448, the mobile Facebook site called some people's Torches a "Curve 3G".

Same here. I think somehow the browser is not meant for 9800.

04-06-11 03:53 AM

Hi I'm new and downloaded this 2 days ago

Mine shows correctly for the Torch!
    04-06-11 07:29 AM

ok...whatsmyuseragent.com reports my phone browser as being a torch....

Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+2011-04-06 08:09:59

So its probably some software issue with the browser on the phone. I find the browser faster than the old one!
    04-06-11 08:11 AM
    Best OS so far for me, no issues at all after the very buggy .486.
    04-06-11 09:31 AM
    I have to say this should have been the OS released with the Torch. It has made my Torch fun to use again. I have none of the issues people are reporting here. descent battery life, I love this release.
    04-06-11 10:55 AM
    ok...whatsmyuseragent.com reports my phone browser as being a torch....

Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+2011-04-06 08:09:59

So its probably some software issue with the browser on the phone. I find the browser faster than the old one!
    Went to that site, and it properly reported my Torch too.

Back to facebook and still said "9670". No big deal, as nothing is really affected - just a curiosity

04-06-11 11:35 AM
    Not the best OS but better than the last 3 or 4 builds... seems good to me so far. I wish they could make everything snappier. It feels like 1995 with these devices.
    04-06-11 12:07 PM
    After a few hours, so far so good.
    I updated from .486, in which I had lost mp4 movie audio and pic swipe was not as good as it could have been or was with .448, for me .
    Now, my mp4 movie audio is back and I can swipe through pic as fast as i wish too.
    My BT to PC file transfer is faster than before and properly automatically connects. It was a little glitchy before.
    Wifi takes about 8 seconds to connect.
    I had trouble with pasting the keycode for FB 2.0. it took a few tries to figure out I had to use thr trackpad method to paste the key. All other beta apps I'm running are working fine...BBM, Traffic, Twitter, Travel
    I have now been running this leak, problem free (other than browser font), since Apr 2nd. I installed it on 2 more Torchs Monday. I followed up with the other Torch users today and they are not experiencing any problems. Everyone still gets +14 hours/day of use from a full battery as well.
    They have a full, standard OS load, while mine has been shrunk and is running 4 RIM beta apps.

Also note: we are all on BES/ExServer and also have at least one personal email account syncing through BIS.
    No problems to speak of.

Most of our other Torchs are running .448, which I installed, and they are not having problems other than the delay in quick picture swiping.
    04-06-11 12:38 PM
    Not the best OS but better than the last 3 or 4 builds... seems good to me so far. I wish they could make everything snappier. It feels like 1995 with these devices.
    this "statement," in and of itself, is useless! if you're going to offer an opinion of this nature, you might want to qualify it in some way - objectively or otherwise! either that, or keep it to yourself!

as it stands, it just makes you look silly...but i guess you knew that already.
    Ben Bubble likes this.
    04-06-11 04:23 PM
    So Facebook stopped working when I upgraded to .526, so I went ahead and signed up for FB 2.0 in the BetaZone, downloaded it, and installed it. This is my fifth time attempting this and for some reason, the Facebook icon is no where to be found on my phone. I've checked every folder; nothing. Any help here would be appreciated.

Also, when I receive multiple emails and I click on the notifications bar and it drops down, it will show multiple BBMs and group messages as usual, but it will not show multiple emails like before. It will literally say something like 3 email messages, I click on the only one it's showing, it opens up, I close it, takes me back to notifications and the next one will appear in its place while it still shows there's 2 messages left. I liked being able to have it show multiple emails and me just click the one I wanted to open from here.

...... so that sucks. lol
    Last edited by ged21x; 04-06-11 at 05:36 PM.
    04-06-11 05:33 PM
446 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD