Not that major of a theme, simplistic, just the way I like my themes. Nothing too major but definitely is worth a look.. Don't know how to do the screen shots on this so sorry but not to worry, nice theme!!

clean cut, haven't tested for any blackberry other than the 8520/8530 (the boost phone I have)..

OTA 1: MyBBOTA.com Download - USMC OS6

OTA 2: MyBBOTA.com Download - USMC OS6

I have more backgrounds that you can replace the main one with. Just email me and I will zip it and send them to you.

[email protected]

Semper Fi, 1/3
    02-06-11 05:40 PM
    85XX's can't handle OS 6, if you want to make themes for that model you need Theme Builder 5. For OS 6 themes with a 320X240 screen resolution you need to create themes for a BlackBerry 9300 Curve 3G

To test themes you can download them to your blackberry or download the appropriate simulator from the blackberry site. The simulator will also give you the ability to take screenshots or you could also use an application like capture it if the theme is installed on your phone

Not that major of a theme, simplistic, just the way I like my themes. Nothing too major but definitely is worth a look.. Don't know how to do the screen shots on this so sorry but not to worry, nice theme!!

clean cut, haven't tested for any blackberry other than the 8520/8530 (the boost phone I have)..

OTA 1: MyBBOTA.com Download - USMC OS6

OTA 2: MyBBOTA.com Download - USMC OS6

I have more backgrounds that you can replace the main one with. Just email me and I will zip it and send them to you.

[email protected]

Semper Fi, 1/3
    02-06-11 09:40 PM
    Sorry if I didn't make it absolutely clear, it is a 5.0 theme with nice transitions, with 6.0 icons.. fully compatible with the 8520/8530 curve devices, not quite sure of other devices with the same screen resolution.. any body wanna test it, feel free to.. willing to hand up the original thm file to anybody willing to work on it and ensure compatibility with other devices with the same screen resolution.
    02-06-11 11:31 PM
    Dude like i was saying in the mail love the theme

Psy
    02-07-11 03:59 AM
    thanks for the feedback. haven't been home to do any themes. theres only two wallpapers for the theme; main screen & application wallpaper.. email both & i will get it done asap... identify which wallpaper is which.. [email protected] ..
    02-08-11 09:35 PM
    Will mail it today thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD