Another day of BlackBerry 6 leaks? Hey, we can hope. Either way, BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 owners this one is all yours. OS 6.0.0.357 is now available for download. You guys know what to do. Back up your data before you load this one up and of course, let us know what's fixed and broke.

*OS Disclaimer - Please Read: Keep in mind this is NOT an official release and as such is not supported by RIM or your Carrier. If you choose to install, do so at your own risk and only if you're comfortable in the process of upgrading and downgrading your device software. It is quite normal during operating system development for certain features to be crippled or disabled while others are tested, and these beta builds often reflect that. They are not always better. Depending on your BlackBerry comfort level, it may be best for you to wait for community feedback on a build before deciding to download and install for yourself or simply wait for the next official release. If you require support, you will find it in our CrackBerry forums via our extremely knowledgeable community base - do not contact your carrier or RIM for Beta OS technical support (their first course of action will be to advise you to downgrade to a supported OS). *

Click Here To Download The Leaked OS 6.0.0.357 For The BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330>>
    11-10-10 10:13 AM
    Whoooooo first one!
    11-10-10 10:30 AM
    Bla1ze you are terrible at searching - or at least looking - before making a new thread!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...-357-a-548827/
    11-10-10 10:53 AM
    Bla1ze you are terrible at searching - or at least looking - before making a new thread!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...-357-a-548827/
    I see nothing wrong with a separate "Findings and Fixes" thread. Let the other one get littered with all of the "Downloading now!" comments and let this one be for actual findings and fixes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 12:07 PM
    As far as I'm concerned there should always be only one thread - otherwise you have to read both threads. The mods are often locking the 2nd thread created. If you think calling one "Findings and Fixes" is going to make a difference to the content of the thread, you are mistaken.

I am pretty sure Bla1ze just assumed there was no thread made already and made his own - the one I made was about 5 down from the top.

I don't care at all if he just deletes my thread and makes his own - I was just trying to share the latest info with CB users.
    11-10-10 12:25 PM
    As far as I'm concerned there should always be only one thread - otherwise you have to read both threads. The mods are often locking the 2nd thread created. If you think calling one "Findings and Fixes" is going to make a difference to the content of the thread, you are mistaken.

I am pretty sure Bla1ze just assumed there was no thread made already and made his own - the one I made was about 5 down from the top.

I don't care at all if he just deletes my thread and makes his own - I was just trying to share the latest info with CB users.
    And as far as I'm concerned, one thread creates a parking lot for worthless "Downloading now!" comments which make the thread extremely long and difficult to follow.

But that, of course, is just my opinion.

11-10-10 12:32 PM
    c'mon guys, no fighting

downloaded and ran it on my 9330 and so far everything is running much smoother, the inital reboot took only 7 minutes, and finally some annoying glitches were fixed, namely the lack of some feature in the broweser. everything is running SUPER smoothly, and i'm very pleased. im restoring my 3rd party apps and im completely satisfied
    11-10-10 12:55 PM
    And as far as I'm concerned, one thread creates a parking lot for worthless "Downloading now!" comments which make the thread extremely long and difficult to follow.

But that, of course, is just my opinion.
    From experience, it will happen in both threads. Then users will put comments/problems/etc. in both threads. Then I have to read both threads.
    11-10-10 01:19 PM
    Ok I am downloading now, I will be editing my posts as I use the leak.

My findings in 6.0.333 are as follows:

1) Very laggy and slow.

2) In browser I set my google as homepage, when I load my browser it says incorrect HTTP:/

3) When on speaker phone AND in Pandora, when I go to press ANY button the volume lowers. When I pause my music in pandora and replay it, it goes back to normal. When on speaker, I lower my volume and return it to where it was, it goes back.

Has #3 happen to anyone? Is there a permanent fix?

EDIT: ok so everything is a lot smoother!just 1 problem which is #3 still. all in all, i love it better then 5,0 i must say!
    Last edited by kevindel21; 11-12-10 at 01:00 AM.
    11-10-10 07:54 PM
    I had a problem with locking the phone when i would hold the A button, when i would hold the A button to lock it, it wouldnt lock. it would type out the A, and sometimes would lock, it was 50/50. i wonder if that got fixed and if anybody else had that problem.. but so far so good, its working out great.
    11-11-10 11:56 AM
    how is this compared to 333?
    11-11-10 12:32 PM
    Well, I have had this .357 installed since it leaked. I haven't noticed anything big. I could see this becoming an official release. It seems a tad snappier than .333, but it maybe the placebo effect of the higher build number.

Really...only 10 replies on a leak?

11-13-10 01:14 AM
    So, I broke down and upgraded from my trusty old 8350i to the 9330 yesterday, and now the OS6 downloadable has been removed. Anybody know where I can find it?

Scratch that, found it.
    Last edited by Novacrane; 11-13-10 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Update
    11-13-10 09:15 AM
    Please post a link. I can not find the download.
    11-13-10 02:35 PM
    http ://bbleaks .com/2010/11/10/ leaked-blackberry-curve-9330-os-6-0-0-357/

(Take out the spaces)
    11-13-10 02:56 PM
    I have a problem with sending text messages? All the other data works well (bbm, internet, social networks, etc). I just have a problem replying to text messages. People can send me a text but I can't reply. The only time a text goes through is a few seconds after I turn on the phone from a reboot. How do I fix this?

11-13-10 05:59 PM
    I upgraded to .337, and there is no sound from the ear piece! Help!
    11-16-10 02:15 PM
    For anyone else who has issues with their ear piece volume, I solved the issue by doing a battery pull.
    11-16-10 03:28 PM
    Is anyone else's wifi not working? Mine stopped working when I updated to OS6. I replaced all the service books from my OS5 backup, yet it still doesn't work.

Oh well, I can live without wifi, OS6 is just too good to not have.
    11-20-10 09:44 AM
    My wifi works.

11-20-10 03:04 PM
    Anyone have a link that works??
    11-21-10 06:21 PM
    im tring to find.the download for 0s 6 the newest version 6.0.0.357 can anyone help.ive been looking for a cpl of days
    11-22-10 07:12 PM
    11-23-10 12:50 AM
    WOW!!! If the download from this link was any slower I'd swear I took a trip back in time to my old 14.4 analog modem...rediculous
    11-23-10 09:03 PM
    WOW!!! If the download from this link was any slower I'd swear I took a trip back in time to my old 14.4 analog modem...rediculous
    Lol, well you're free to use any of the other links for the OS, I was just trying to help...
    11-23-10 09:23 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD