Here are some links, enjoy!

Rapidshare
    Megaupload
    Deposit Files
    Hotfile
    10-10-10 10:19 PM
    curious to see whats new in this one
    10-10-10 10:35 PM

-Bootup/Loading screen is different. Loading bar is thinner and less subtle.
    -New ability to type more than 160 characters in texts and it gives you a 1/6 next to their name so you know how many texts you're going into.
    -Scanning through pictures seems snappier (Zooming in still slow)
    -Accelerometer is INSTANT

-Annoying black bar across the album art and some glitching on horizontal view in music player.

Will continue to report more findings.
    Last edited by UrbanGlowCam; 10-10-10 at 11:13 PM.
    10-10-10 11:05 PM
    -Bootup/Loading screen is different. Loading bar is thinner and less subtle.
    -New ability to type more than 160 characters in texts and it gives you a 1/6 next to their name so you know how many texts you're going into.

-Annoying black bar across the album art and some glitching on horizontal view in music player.

Will continue to report more findings.

Yeah I noticed the bar is thinner, Also the opera mini bug is still around
    10-10-10 11:08 PM
    I think that Opera bug is going to be around until Opera fixes it. It has something to do with the new keyboard files I believe.
    10-10-10 11:19 PM
    Yeah I noticed the bar is thinner, Also the opera mini bug is still around
    That sucks. I'm less concerned with third party issues though. I could be wrong but I feel like the third party vendor (in this case Opera) should fix it.
    10-10-10 11:20 PM
    -Typing seems very fast and accurate. Loading fresh new OS's does this normally though. Hopefully it won't slow down over time.
    -Browser/images/downloads seem to be going faster for me.

Overall this seems like a big improvement SO FAR. The only drawback so far is the media player black bar glitch. I will be watching over time for battery consumption and radio strength. Memory leaks have been pretty non existent for me with .713 so I'm not as concerned with that.
    Last edited by UrbanGlowCam; 10-10-10 at 11:35 PM.
    10-10-10 11:20 PM
    IE seems way faster than opera when it used to be the other way around for me. Everything is quick, still loading the rest of my programs. Hmm doc2go component mismatch, gotta reload.
    10-10-10 11:21 PM
    That sucks. I'm less concerned with third party issues though. I could be wrong but I feel like the third party vendor (in this case Opera) should fix it.
    Yeah certainly, by now they better fix it in the next update.
    10-10-10 11:21 PM
    Snappy thus far

+4MB from .713

Right side of screen is missing in music player in landscape if initially launched in portrait. Comes back when you launch QuickLaunch then close it

Speaker pop before notification goes off.
    Last edited by bighap; 10-11-10 at 07:17 PM.
    10-10-10 11:41 PM
    First phone call had HORRIBLE robotic voice. Worse than I ever experienced on 713.
    10-11-10 12:22 AM
    First phone call had HORRIBLE robotic voice. Worse than I ever experienced on 713.
    that is one reason I wanted to "upgrade" the robotic voice was getting worse and worse for me.

maybe i gotta hold off for now
    10-11-10 12:30 AM
    For the first time in a very long time, calendar agenda view does NOT require 'show free time' to be selected in order to smoothly scroll!

Seems like some 3rd party apps that direct you from within the app to open the permission screen, can't (Quicklaunch, Social Scope) But if you set them manually from Options, Applications the app will work
    Last edited by jeffmik; 10-11-10 at 12:56 AM.
    10-11-10 12:42 AM
    I'm actually pretty happy with the way .713 is working for me. Unless I see something substantial I might have to pass on this build.
    10-11-10 01:44 AM
    This OS seems VERY fast and responsive so far and the screen click feels better to me. Imagination? I have not made any calls yet, so can't comment on the robotic voice, but will later. Spent the past three hours getting all my apps back on and registered then resetting my icons and everything (that was annoying!).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 02:07 AM
    For some reason, typing in text gives me more lag than a fresh install should. I've done a few battery pulls already.
    10-11-10 02:21 AM
    i was on .713 nd began to upgrade to this os but i have had zero success trying a number of times.. i wipe my device then went to apploader and found the new os, everything seems fine, then during five min into the process, a pop up on my pc says, unable to connect to deivce, please make sure device is conenect properly. i have no clue what im doing wrong, i deleted the vednor x and everyhting...so for now im back on .713..any ideas on what im doing wrong? btw im using desktop manager 6 if that makes a difference...thank you in advance.
    10-11-10 03:18 AM
    I have had a nightmare trying to load this os.

I loaded it no problem the first time. I had it working, I went to the about screen and saw the 5.0.0.895. Well I went to restore my data and it had a fatal error. It completely got nuked. It was constantly rebooting. Black screen red LED. then power off completely, then back to Black screen with a red LED over and over. Well I know how to fix that problem so I successfully re loaded .713 on it. Loads up no problem. I tried several times to reload .895 and at the same point it goes back into the reboot cycle.

I go back to reload this OS after uninstalling the .713 and rebooting the computer and I kid you not every single time I go to reload it app loader gets to the first waiting for device to initialize and its right back to the red led of death.

I completely removed all of RIM software and deleted my registry keys for RIM did a fresh install of all of RIMs desktop software. I've tried it with DM5 and DM6 and every single time it goes to the initializing it dies. I've never ran into anything like this. I think it's all about windows 7
    Last edited by berryboba; 10-11-10 at 03:55 AM.
    10-11-10 03:37 AM
    berryboba - having the same issue... getting nearer and nearer to chuckin it out the window
    10-11-10 05:42 AM
    As a small side note, the change in the boot up progress bar seems to be consistent with the East Asian leaks. This also was the case for the Chinese leak we saw for the 9530. Expect it to go away in later builds that aren't specific to East Asia.
    10-11-10 08:20 AM
    anything special we would need to do with installing this leak being that it is from east asia as opposed to north america?
    10-11-10 08:27 AM
    Wiped, Reloaded, Restored and Rebooted. All seems good so far.

Reboot is def a bit faster
    WiFi connects and downloads faster
    Browser is very quick

Crap.. I'm getting the Robot voice thing that I have never gotten before...
    Last edited by chaszone; 10-11-10 at 12:55 PM.
    10-11-10 08:33 AM
    OK... There are usually hundreds of post by now... Is it because they stuck this thread off in the leaked OS forum instead of the 9550 forum???

Oh well, so far it randomly restarted on me while configuring WB... Battery Pull #1
    10-11-10 08:48 AM
    Installed it last night. Honestly, .713 worked fine on my phone. Can't tell much difference in this version. Reboot time took 6 minutes vs. 8 or 9 before. I forgot what a PITA it is to download and re-register all my apps. Too early to tell about battery life and signal strength yet.

I did not have any problem installing this. It went very quick. But then I'm still on Windows XP.

Transitions seem very fast. Accelo-thingy (going from landscape to portrait) is very quick.

If you are happy with what you have right now, I would say skip this one.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 10-11-10 at 09:08 AM.
    10-11-10 09:04 AM
105 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD