check out berryfication editor rezn's review of v2.0 here!
    bbt’s Metro White|Black v2.0 by bbt Designs | Berryfication

thanks again rezn!

just added storm support (os5.0)
    check out the tour/9000 bold forums for feedback (its been out a couple of weeks for nontouch devices)

v2.0 RELEASED!
    Some of the improvements and additions:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    **added SMS to messages today area
    **entirely recoded! removed thousands of lines of code and even redid some of the themes (namely 95xx/96xx/97xx/89xx versions). so this version is faster and more stable than ever!
    **made some other small improvements
    **changed menus/popups to white for Metro White
    **changed font to grey for Metro Black to fix visibility issues in third party apps
    What began as Zuneberry HD has transformed into Metro, a streamlined, professional, stylish and functional wallpaper-friendly theme!

Thanks goes out to Tellsells for being incredibly responsive and helpful in testing and refining this theme, to HoopzKid for also being incredibly helpful in porting this to the storm, to Aftashok for brainstorming and testing on a 9700 and StaticFX for his awesome findings into the wonders of what is possible with the right coding!

some unique features:
    • nearly everything on the homescreen is hideable, making Metro highly customizable and wallpaper friendly!
    • dock icon text is hideable via shortcut keys (see navigation preview below)
    • today area is hideable (see hotspots in navigation shot)
    • the dock FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon has status text (app icon name)
    • custom flash animation on focus of homescreen icons (the box around the icon flashes and then stays visible)

so here it is, Metro!

homescreen items are selectable:
    • battery = options
    • profiles = profiles
    • signal = manage connections
    • clock = clock
    • messages = messages

see navigation screenshot for all hospots and shortcuts

And with the Metro bundle, your device can adapt to your lifestyle!
    Metro White's stark contrast of black text on white background for message lists, menus and popups make it ideal for use in bright settings.
    Metro Black is ideal for nighttime or dark settings (cinemas or lowlit parties).
    With its smooth grey fonts on black background, its easy on the eyes.

I worked very hard to make this theme work perfectly, I hope you all enjoy it!

Links are up!

if you are on a mobile device, go to themes>bundles to access the bundle (should be within the first 3 pages)

let me know what you think!
    And feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!
    Bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 08-21-10 at 02:20 PM.
    06-28-10 01:11 AM
    06-28-10 01:23 AM
    looks great!
    thanks man!
    glad you like the theme

just wanted to let you all know, i love to hear feedback on my themes, and am very responsive! (see the nontouchscreen threads), so let me know of anything you would like to see changed, or anything that seems out of place, and i will get back as soon as possible (i will be in europe for 2 weeks, but will be checking in from time to time)

i am relatively new to CB (been themeing for blackberry for 2 weeks now), but have been themeing for mobiles for years. Expect to see a lot more over this summer!

thanks!

bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 06-28-10 at 02:32 AM.
    06-28-10 02:28 AM
    This looks very nice....any chance of a hidden today version? Loving the black background!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-28-10 04:27 AM
    yeah i cant get a hidden today on the storm 2 to work.....looks great otherwise and no complaints so far. This is certainly a theme i would pay for
    06-28-10 04:45 AM
    yeah it should have hidden today, but seems to have a bug in TB not sure why its not showing

will let you know when i get more time to look at it

thanks
    bbt
    06-28-10 09:17 AM
    Cool thanks for looking into it. I knew it was suppose to. Not a deal breaker anyway
    06-28-10 09:45 AM
    OH best theme ever, everything works awesome....couple little font glitches, but other than that it was definitely worth the wait for sure....I LOVE IT, thank, it's gonna stay my main theme from now on....have fun in Europe, can't wait to see more of your creations.
    06-28-10 03:07 PM
    OH best theme ever, everything works awesome....couple little font glitches, but other than that it was definitely worth the wait for sure....I LOVE IT, thank, it's gonna stay my main theme from now on....have fun in Europe, can't wait to see more of your creations.
    Hey just checking in before my flight takes off to europe!

If you could, send an email to [email protected] with a screenshot of the font glitches and ill fix them for a new version when I get back

Really glad you are enjoying the theme! I think it translates well for touchscreen!

Thanks!
    Bbt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 07:46 PM
    theme is wonderful. love showing off my GF on the spacious wallpaper area
    06-28-10 08:00 PM
    Was there a fix to the Hidden Today on the Storm 2? I can not get mine to show up. Thanks
    06-29-10 07:51 PM
    theme is wonderful. love showing off my GF on the spacious wallpaper area
    thanks man! good to hear you are enjoying the theme
    ive always felt being able to see wallpaper is important

Was there a fix to the Hidden Today on the Storm 2? I can not get mine to show up. Thanks
    not as of yet.
    when i get back from europe (about 2 weeks) I will be adding a today area that will be showable by pressing the area above the dock/icon text and hideable via escape.. weather will then be hideable by pressing below the icon

not sure why the hidden today is not working, but hopefully this fix will work better!
    06-30-10 07:19 AM
    can i get those wallpaper (comes with the theme) for my ultimate lock background ? just want to match with the theme
    07-04-10 01:35 PM
    here are the wallpapers!

bbt
    07-11-10 01:08 PM
    Love your theme, would it be possible to customize both portarait and landscape wallpapers? I'm a photographer so love to use my own at times

thnx
    07-12-10 05:00 AM
    Love your theme, would it be possible to customize both portarait and landscape wallpapers? I'm a photographer so love to use my own at times

thnx
    unfortunately the customization of landscape wallpaper seems to be a limitation with themeing for the blackberry storm (only portrait wallpaper is customizable by the end user)

there doesnt seem to be anything i can do about it until RIM changes this in themebuilder

let me know if you have any other questions

glad you are enjoying the theme!

thanks
    bbt
    07-12-10 05:31 AM
    looks good may have to give it a try
    07-12-10 06:24 AM
    unfortunately the customization of landscape wallpaper seems to be a limitation with themeing for the blackberry storm (only portrait wallpaper is customizable by the end user)

there doesnt seem to be anything i can do about it until RIM changes this in themebuilder

let me know if you have any other questions

glad you are enjoying the theme!

thanks
    bbt
    Thats a shame i don't suppose you do requests If you consider doing a cool nature theme I'd be happy to let you use my photography
    Last edited by Slave2theSystem; 07-12-10 at 05:25 PM.
    07-12-10 05:20 PM
    whats the difference between transtions and no transitions?
    07-12-10 11:46 PM
    Hey just checking in before my flight takes off to europe!

If you could, send an email to [email protected] with a screenshot of the font glitches and ill fix them for a new version when I get back

Really glad you are enjoying the theme! I think it translates well for touchscreen!

Thanks!
    Bbt

Here is what it looks like when you hit escape to hide the Weather, it overlaps with the previous touched app.
    07-13-10 10:02 AM
    Thats a shame i don't suppose you do requests If you consider doing a cool nature theme I'd be happy to let you use my photography
    i can do a custom version for a fee, email me and we can work out details if you want

ill keep you in mind if i ever do a nature theme!

whats the difference between transtions and no transitions?
    transitions means whether or not there are fade animations when you open/close applications or go to and from the application list or open/close menus

Here is what it looks like when you hit escape to hide the Weather, it overlaps with the previous touched app.
    no problem, that is fixed and will be going out soon, just have to take care of things first now that i am back

hope that helps!

thanks,
    bbt
    07-14-10 12:52 PM
    i can do a custom version for a fee, email me and we can work out details if you want

ill keep you in mind if i ever do a nature theme!

thanks,
    bbt
    thnx I'll deff get back too you and I think you'd make a cracking nature theme if this ones anything to go by
    07-14-10 01:20 PM
    Hey jus got to say ive been using this theme for about two wks now and absolutely love it!! Looks so clean and simple!

There are few issues with the text that need to be sorted:

when im typing in the search box of google maps, the text is white, which is the same as the box, so you can't see it unless you highlight.

The sensitivity of the icons on the homepage is delayed. Doesnt always select them properly.

Also the top left icon in portrait mode somestimes launches the sound profile changer which can get annoying.

And i recently updated my 9520 to .713 and noticed the theme doesn't always react quickly when you unlock the phone. other themes on my phone are fine.

Not sure if the last point is something you can look at but other then that its an ace theme! Its so wallpaper friendly which i love!!

Great work!
    07-15-10 02:20 PM
    Hey jus got to say ive been using this theme for about two wks now and absolutely love it!! Looks so clean and simple!

There are few issues with the text that need to be sorted:

when im typing in the search box of google maps, the text is white, which is the same as the box, so you can't see it unless you highlight.

The sensitivity of the icons on the homepage is delayed. Doesnt always select them properly.

Also the top left icon in portrait mode somestimes launches the sound profile changer which can get annoying.

And i recently updated my 9520 to .713 and noticed the theme doesn't always react quickly when you unlock the phone. other themes on my phone are fine.

Not sure if the last point is something you can look at but other then that its an ace theme! Its so wallpaper friendly which i love!!

Great work!
    thanks man! really glad to hear you are enjoying the theme

as for the googlemaps issue, ive already looked into it but found the only way to fix this is to compromise the look of the theme (i would have to change the font of the dialog boxes). what i do is just type it in and every once in a while to check what im typing just hit the caps key nd scroll up to highlight it, which makes it visible. i know this is a little inconvenient for some, but i cant really change it as most users would prefer to keep the font as is (since you see dialog boxes much more often than you will search in google, and you can do the workaround i said above)

not sure what you mean about the sensitivity? could you elaborate?

about the sound/profile on the top icon, its fixed for next version, coming soon

no idea about that unlock issue, i have no control over that :/

thanks for the feedback! i hope that all is understandable, and i hope the next update satisfies!

thanks
    bbt
    07-15-10 10:39 PM
    I wanna get this theme. But in the crackberry app both bundles are idntical
    I want the black - orange version with transitions(fade)

Last edited by Tiguere; 07-15-10 at 11:09 PM.
    07-15-10 11:04 PM
95 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD