Has anyone every tried the noise assassin?
    how is it?
    can you be heard clearly?

There is a lady in the jawbone website near a construction site who is shouting and we can hear her. But has anyone used it on the street WITHOUT shouting and a bus or loud motorbike passes with the noise assassin turned on? can the other party hear it? can they hear you?

Thanks

So far i know there is the Jawbone prime/2/icon and the motorola hx1 but i don't really like the motorola brand... so how is the noise assassin guys?
    03-20-10 06:20 AM
    The NA stuff is much better than nothing, tho nowhere near as good as Etymotic's noise-rejecting microphones. Also, Jabra didn't do much to solve the issue of one's not being able to hear others when one's in a noisy place. The Etymotic stuff seals into your ear canal so you can be in a stadium and hear your caller easily. But, the Jabra murders them on price, battery life, range, design, comfort, etc.

And, the Jawbone's comically bad when the front of it it comes out of contact with your cheek (e.g., caused by leaning back, looking up, etc.). Plenty of pros and cons.
    Last edited by Spankypoo; 03-21-10 at 04:02 AM.
    03-21-10 03:59 AM
    I'm currently on my third Jawbone, this time I have the Prime. I actually ran the construction test when I purchased the first one because I didn't believe, but it actually blocks background noise. You can be in a noisy area and the other caller will only hear you.
    03-21-10 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD