Here's my first storm theme! Wanted to do a darker look because I hadn't seen a lot of storm themes like that. Pretty basic layout here so enjoy!!!

Comments and feedback welcome as always!

Attachment 55800

Attachment 55801

Attachment 55802

4.7 ota:
    http://bit.ly/dn837f
    5.0 ota:
    http://bit.ly/bCCOry

special thanks to webmastir for the ota hosting!

the walls:
    Attachment 55805
    Attachment 55806
    Last edited by CTthemes; 02-25-10 at 10:46 AM.
    02-25-10 10:13 AM
    I like the looks of this a lot, downloading now.
    02-25-10 10:32 AM
    Looks pretty good. I like what you did with the clock/meters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 10:34 AM
    Share the wallpaper?
    02-25-10 10:35 AM
    Would it be possible to add a quicklaunch hotspot to the center of the wallpaper where the BB logo is?
    02-25-10 10:37 AM
    Share the wallpaper?
    of course! added to first post
    02-25-10 10:49 AM
    Would it be possible to add a quicklaunch hotspot to the center of the wallpaper where the BB logo is?
    yeah i can probably get that done .
    02-25-10 10:51 AM
    Nice looking theme. No hidden today?

02-25-10 10:59 AM
    Would definitley take this for a spin with some Quicklaunch added........
    02-25-10 11:48 AM
    Also, is there a reason for the apps to be floating a bit when you hit the blackberry app key? Could they be moved to where the bottom row of apps is flush with the bottom of the screen, and can the app screen have the wallpaper with no Blackberry logo on it? The wording is making it difficult to see the app names. Thanks.
    02-25-10 12:06 PM
    When you go to landscape mode on the lock screen, the time also does not stay on the clock face. Would love to see this updated.

02-27-10 03:43 PM
    what font did you use in this theme? also love the black and gray.

would also love to have those icons slide right out of the homescreen lol MORE WALLPAPER!

is it possible to have the homescreen wallpaper transform to the app menu wallpaper too?

the header on the homescreen is very awesome. very nice work.
    03-01-10 08:29 PM
    what font did you use in this theme? also love the black and gray.

would also love to have those icons slide right out of the homescreen lol MORE WALLPAPER!

is it possible to have the homescreen wallpaper transform to the app menu wallpaper too?

the header on the homescreen is very awesome. very nice work.
    thanks! it's a sony font. stay tuned, i love this wallpaper and i'll add some features to it in the near future
    03-01-10 08:31 PM
    Love the theme!! I tend not to like themes that are DRASTICLY different from the stock and this really feels great. Love the looks. Very easy to look at.

03-01-10 09:26 PM
    Love the theme!! I tend not to like themes that are DRASTICLY different from the stock and this really feels great. Love the looks. Very easy to look at.

thank you so much!
    03-01-10 09:28 PM
    The part I like most about this theme is the clock/meters. I also like font. Floating icons in menu screen kind of weird. Don't care too much about backgrounds. I think it would look cool with some sort of black background to make clock stand out. I like original icons.

03-02-10 11:12 AM
    Looks nice I would really lime to see hidden today and quicklaunch hotspot
    03-02-10 11:59 AM
    The theme looks really great,however,it just wont show up under themes on my Storm 9500 OS 4.7 after installation...please advise!
    03-03-10 05:46 AM
    The theme looks really great,however,it just wont show up under themes on my Storm 9500 OS 4.7 after installation...please advise!
    the only thing i can think is that you accidentally downloaded the 5.0 version
    03-03-10 08:45 AM
    the only thing i can think is that you accidentally downloaded the 5.0 version
    I wish I did install the wrong OS version.That way atleast I could use the theme on my Storm by installing the correct one.However thats not the case.Usually a theme wouldn't show up under the themes section even though it shows in the application menu and installs correctly if a .cod is file missing.Please help me out..I am a sucker for stock themes and am on the verge of having to go through all the trouble of updating to 5.0 just to use this one..Thanks.
    03-05-10 03:06 AM
    I don't really care for the background that actually says BB...doesn't go good together with the already white font...they kind of run together. Plus a hidden today would be great. I know you made this theme to represent the original zen theme, but if you used different icons that also wasn't white or maybe some custom icons, it would look so much better. You did way better than what I could do though, great job. I do like this theme and plan on using it. Just hope you take other people's suggestions and tune it up some.
    03-08-10 01:56 PM
    Is this theme now an as is theme, or are there going to be any updates?
    03-12-10 12:57 PM
    thanks for all the replies guys! this theme will get an update very soon. i'll be changing the icons and readability but keep the basic stock layout. stay tuned
    03-12-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD