Hey.

I've tried backing up my Bold 9000 using the latest version of DM on my Windows 7 32-bit and it keeps freezing at the exact same place. It always gets to BBGroups and just freezes. I've tried it on 2 different computers and it keeps freezing at the exact same location, so I'm thinking that some sort of setting on the Bold 9000 has to be changed. Just to be sure, I did the USB power management thing to make sure that wasn't causing any problems, but it keeps freezing at the exact same part during the backup (at BBGroups).

Any thoughts?
    01-30-10 10:45 AM
    Use advanced backup and back up everything minus the bb groups, that file appears to be corrupted on ur phone, after back up, delete that file and hopefully u had a wireless back up of ur bbms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 10:47 AM
    Alright...so I did the advanced backup minus the BBGroups and it worked. At least now I have backup.

If I erase the BBGroups, I assume that only my BBGroup will be erased and not my individual BBM contacts?

There's only 5 people in my group and I'm the admin. So, if I erase the BBM group, will the group disappear automatically from the other contact's BB's as well?
    01-30-10 11:26 AM
    Alright...so I did the advanced backup minus the BBGroups and it worked. At least now I have backup.

If I erase the BBGroups, I assume that only my BBGroup will be erased and not my individual BBM contacts?

There's only 5 people in my group and I'm the admin. So, if I erase the BBM group, will the group disappear automatically from the other contact's BB's as well?
    01-30-10 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD