Hey Everyone,

Here is a new theme I am working on called Berry Sense UI. I still need to change some things aka battery meter, signal meter, etc, but here it is anyway. Please leave your thoughts or comments.
    OTA Bottom Dock

CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ANDROID THEMES::
    Theme Builder :: Link to Theme
    nadjas9 :: free BlackDroid os. 4.5
    mdalgart :: A Bit Droid-ish
    gdekock74 :: Free Blackberry G-Droid by GDK "Android" theme : **HOT**(FREE) Androirry V 5.5.5 theme by GDK created with Theme Studio 5.0
    datvn2cb :: Android Zen 8300 - it reminds me of me

Last edited by UnicyclistRobe; 01-07-10 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Post OTA zip file
    12-21-09 03:11 PM
    Thank you! Would it be possible for you to add weather slot on the homepage? I really like the icons!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 03:23 PM
    Thanks for the props! This theme is sick. Please chuck some calendar items on the home screen.

BTW - I wasn't the one that resized the icons for 83xx, actually i'm pretty klutzy on Photoshop, but a very generous themer here shared them with me.... sharing?! what a concept! LOL
    12-21-09 03:39 PM
    thank you this is a really fine looking theme thanks again for sharing!!
    Merry Christmas
    12-21-09 03:40 PM
    Thank you! Would it be possible for you to add weather slot on the homepage? I really like the icons!

I knew you were going to ask that. ;-) I would be happy to put a weather slot on there for you. I will be back on my computer later tonight.

12-21-09 03:41 PM
    Thanks for the props! This theme is sick. Please chuck some calendar items on the home screen.

BTW - I wasn't the one that resized the icons for 83xx, actually i'm pretty klutzy on Photoshop, but a very generous themer here shared them with me.... sharing?! what a concept! LOL
    Speaking of sharing, when I get back on my computer, I am going to find the website I got these icons off of and share it with everyone. It should save everyone HOURS of googling. :-)

12-21-09 03:44 PM
    I love it. Its great the way it is but if you taking comments...maybe updating the Lock and Off buttons. lockand power

12-21-09 04:23 PM
    Nevermind....worked finally! Nice work

Hi there, Like your new theme! However, tried both the OTA and zip but neither worked??
    Last edited by sea93; 12-21-09 at 07:04 PM. Reason: got it to work!!
    12-21-09 04:32 PM
    Great job!
    12-21-09 04:33 PM
    looks amazing!!!

would love a weather slot and a few calendar items like previously mentioned though
    12-21-09 05:20 PM
    www . iconfinder . net is the greatest site for icons
    12-21-09 05:35 PM
    beautiful theme, excellent work
    12-21-09 06:30 PM
    www . iconfinder . net is the greatest site for icons
    Hey cool site. Thanks for the heads up!
    12-21-09 07:40 PM
    Link doesn't work

12-21-09 11:06 PM
    Link doesn't work

Sorry about that the hosting site is down I believe. I can't get it to work either. Just try again later please, or use the zips.
    Last edited by UnicyclistRobe; 01-06-10 at 04:53 PM.
    12-21-09 11:08 PM
    Nice looking theme!
    12-21-09 11:29 PM
    Gosh bro!! Your themes turn out great!!! Wish I was home and can share some of htc n droid battery n signal meter to ya.. Great job done!!!

12-22-09 12:09 AM
    Really liking this one. Merry Christmas!
    12-22-09 04:28 AM
    Nice weather slot feeling this one, can you make the top border a lil smaller and smaller fonts on the time.
    12-22-09 07:44 AM
    Links down again...nvalid COD

12-22-09 08:04 AM
    Links down again...nvalid COD

Sorry everyone. These OTA files are very frustrating. It seems that everyone who uses ohost to host their files is having problems. I know GDK uses them and I just tried his Android theme and I got the same error. Hopefully they fix the problem soon. Until then you can download the .zip files with Opera and then unzip and install with FileScout. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I signed up for Mobihand a little while ago. As soon as I figure that out my themes will be posted there. :-)

12-22-09 08:54 AM
    I keep getting an http error 500

12-22-09 11:45 AM
    nice theme..I Love it.
    12-22-09 12:01 PM
    nice theme...thank you...

12-22-09 07:53 PM
    Sorry everyone. These OTA files are very frustrating. It seems that everyone who uses ohost to host their files is having problems. I know GDK uses them and I just tried his Android theme and I got the same error. Hopefully they fix the problem soon. Until then you can download the .zip files with Opera and then unzip and install with FileScout. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I signed up for Mobihand a little while ago. As soon as I figure that out my themes will be posted there. :-)

hi dude try Free Web Hosting, Create a Free Website - T35 Hosting sign up there for free ftp hosting.. the site offer simple ftp system just like ohost did.. hope this help.
    12-23-09 02:27 AM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD