This is a slightly modified Precision Zen theme featuring:

1. Today Plus - Messages and Calender (2 Entries)
    2. Weather Slot (7th Icon)
    3. Screen transitions

Please note that I havent tested this theme as I do not have a 9700.

UPDATE : 08 Dec 2009
    - Font size reduced
    - Weather icon moved to the top-right corner of today area (just below top banner)
    - Today Layout Changed - from Messages/Calendar to Calendar/Messages (Had to do it for the weather icon replacement)

Please find attached the installation files ... Hope you like it
    Last edited by ST79; 12-08-09 at 05:01 AM.
    12-07-09 11:41 AM
    Thanks! I'll test it now on my 9700.
    12-07-09 11:51 AM
    OK, tested and so far noticed two issues for the 9700:

1. The Berryweather icon covers part of the 3G coverage indicator.
    2. The drop down list for everything in the device becomes ".....". For example, "1 Minute" becomes "1 M...", "Default" becomes "De....", "Loud" becomes "Lo.." because of lack of space.

See screen shots.

Attachment 47749

Attachment 47750
    12-07-09 12:24 PM
    OK, tested and so far noticed two issues for the 9700:

1. The Berryweather icon covers part of the 3G coverage indicator.
    2. The drop down list for everything in the device becomes ".....". For example, "1 Minute" becomes "1 M...", "Default" becomes "De....", "Loud" becomes "Lo.." because of lack of space.

See screen shots.

Attachment 47749

Attachment 47750
    Yea the second point is a font inconsistency issue which is the main reason I am staying away from ST79's themes. To be fair ST79 did say he doesn't have a 9700 to test it on though.
    12-07-09 12:36 PM
    I hate to admit it ST, but these guys are correct

Your themes are great, but all of them seem to share the same annoying issues that prevent them from being perfect:-

1) Inconsistant text size
    2) Profiles options 'blacked out' until highlighted
    3) Weather icon too large for space allotted

If you could use the font 'BBAlpha Sans, size 8, type Plain' accross the board as per the default Zen theme, then I'm sure this will solve the text/size issue.

No idea about the Profiles options 'blacked out' problem, but your earlier themes didn't suffer this so I'm sure you can sort this out again.

The Weather slot position in your earlier themes (below the upper banner) was also perfect for me... any chance of moving it back there? You've done it before

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/pr...t-free-373800/ ...this would be my 'perfect' theme, if only you could fix it
    12-07-09 12:58 PM
    I completely agree with phil, with the weather icon moved back down and the font size issue fixed, these themes will be the best out there
    12-07-09 01:26 PM
    Thank you for the comments/suggestions guys...

I will move the weather icon to the top-right corner of the today area (just below the top banner)

I will try to fix the font issue.

But I cannot do anything to the Profiles issue, as it seem to be a problem with the new theme builder.
    12-08-09 04:29 AM
    Could some kindly install and test the updated theme .... Please post couple of screen shots...
    12-08-09 05:02 AM
    wow thanks....awesome theme.
    Nearly perfect. Any chance of releasing one without the weather icon on the top right....when selected it covers the signal info - i prefer no icon at all.

Plus the messages and calendar text on the home screen could be slightly larger but thats no big deal (esp if it stuffs up other text sizes in the system)
    Last edited by auswill; 01-13-10 at 08:34 PM.
    01-13-10 08:28 PM
    Thank you for the comments/suggestions guys...

I will move the weather icon to the top-right corner of the today area (just below the top banner)

I will try to fix the font issue.

But I cannot do anything to the Profiles issue, as it seem to be a problem with the new theme builder.
    I'm designing my own theme and have the same problem with the color of the font in the profile menu. I can't figure out how to change the color from black to white in Theme builder. If you figured out please post it here!
    01-16-10 01:07 AM
    So Ive been using this theme for awhile but there has been some stuff bugging me.
    Eg. Dark text in profiles, big text in drop down box and weather icon.

I didnt think it would be too difficult so I downloaded theme builder last night
    to see if I could fix the problems.

My theme has 2 x Messages, 2 x Calendar and 6 icons down the bottom.
    That is all. There is no weather icon.
    As I started with the default Precision template, I dont have problems such as dark text in profiles or text size problems with drop down boxes.

This theme works perfect on my phone but as its my first, Im not sure if it will be the same on another 9700.

Comments / simple request variations welcome.
    Last edited by auswill; 01-25-10 at 06:34 PM.
    01-25-10 06:28 PM
    how can i hide sms
    01-31-10 08:27 AM
    This is exactly the theme I want and need, but for my Bold 9000.
    I have been using marco�s theme, but as it is not designed for OS 5 I have to reset the screen�s menu backlground after every reboot...

Do you have this theme for 9000? I was not able to find it in CB..
    Thanks??
    01-31-10 11:18 AM
    You cant hide sms. I believe there is already a theme where there is only a calendar slot (full screen - i think 5 entires)

Only on 9700 sorry.
    01-31-10 04:29 PM
    This may be a silly question but how do i down load this onto my blackberry?
    03-15-10 06:20 PM
    This may be a silly question but how do i down load this onto my blackberry?
    Extract the zip to your PC, connect BB via USB, run Application Loader.
    03-18-10 07:59 PM
    So Ive been using this theme for awhile but there has been some stuff bugging me.
    Eg. Dark text in profiles, big text in drop down box and weather icon.

I didnt think it would be too difficult so I downloaded theme builder last night
    to see if I could fix the problems.

My theme has 2 x Messages, 2 x Calendar and 6 icons down the bottom.
    That is all. There is no weather icon.
    As I started with the default Precision template, I dont have problems such as dark text in profiles or text size problems with drop down boxes.

This theme works perfect on my phone but as its my first, Im not sure if it will be the same on another 9700.

Comments / simple request variations welcome.
    Hi auswill. This theme is 99% perfect for me! But I like a cleaner wallpaper, so
    Hidden Today would be 100%. Any chance for a fellow Aussie?

Edit : I have also noticed that the icon indicating the number of unread SMS/MMS doesn't appear. (This icon for email messages is OK) That would also be great to have.

Edit 2: looks like a battery pull fixed the SMS notification icon .
    Last edited by nico6; 03-20-10 at 07:36 AM.
    03-18-10 08:07 PM
    I have a quick question about this theme. Do sms texts show up in hidden today like emails/calendar?
    04-05-10 11:36 PM
    I have a quick question about this theme. Do sms texts show up in hidden today like emails/calendar?
    SMS won't show up in today area. This is a regular today, NOT hidden today..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 02:54 AM
    The theme is 99.99% perfect. It was 100% earlier, till i went on a roaming network.

The roaming ∆ doesnot appear as in default theme.
    It should be kind of stuck to the service providers name( on left or right I cant remember in default theme), however here it is kind of far from the service providers name to the left.

Not a biggie, but just thought would point it out.
    06-04-10 07:22 AM
    Reallly like thisssss !
    10-22-10 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD