This theme features 13 icons in an U shape only, and screen transitions.

Download OTA by going here.

Please contact me by PM or email if you want any modifications. This would make them 'custom' themes on an individual basis.

If you like my themes and would care to show some appreciation? Use PayPal. Thank you!
    Last edited by Hulkster1970; 12-11-09 at 01:17 AM.
    11-26-09 04:17 PM
    Wicked theme....
    I been playing around with it for few days now i noticed that at the home screen you can go from left icon to the right icon, you have to go all the way down then up........
    Is it possible to fix that?

Other then that this theme is perfect..
    thxxx
    11-29-09 09:56 AM
    Really nice theme! Any way to add a weather slot to this or the 10l version?
    12-06-09 10:14 AM
    Wicked theme....
    I been playing around with it for few days now i noticed that at the home screen you can go from left icon to the right icon, you have to go all the way down then up........
    Is it possible to fix that?

Other then that this theme is perfect..
    thxxx
    Yes I'll change that no problem if a few people want it that way.
    12-11-09 01:19 AM
    Really nice theme! Any way to add a weather slot to this or the 10l version?
    Why yes there is. PM or email me to discuss if you like
    12-11-09 01:20 AM
    This is same theme I posted other day tho mine has hidden today feature in the middle of the

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 10:25 AM
    This is same theme I posted other day tho mine has hidden today feature in the middle of the
    I posted my own hidden today 13U (not 12U) theme back in November which can be found here.
    12-12-09 06:03 PM
    Dude this theme is perfect, pls change it so you can go left to right or right to left at home screen icons..... thats all its missing, nice simple theme!!
    thanks!
    12-17-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD