This is the same layout as my other theme, Precision Zen 10 icon Hidden Today WB, but is cleaner and with Bold icons. There are others like it but I like the layout, which features 10 home screen icons, a place for WB, and an optional Hidden Today Screen. Also, I made the Active Call fonts bigger and added due to user requests a shortcut to the Clock by clicking the time on the home screen and a shortcut to the Applications menu by clicking the center of the home screen, just like the default theme. Other than that, its a simple fast theme. All the icons light up like the Bold, except for the Applications,Downloads, Games, Setup, and Instant Messaging folders, but that is a Plazmic limitation; however, you can add a default folder and that will light up. Since those folders and some third party apps don't light up, I added a BB indicator under the Applications Menu icons. Also I added a donations link in case you want to donate to me and I will then donate part of the funds to forum member Sakuran who also takes donation and is providing the OTA server.

Donation (in case you really like the theme and can spare some change)

BoldStorm 10 icon HiddenToday WB-Blue BB Backgrounds
    BoldStorm NonToday WB-Blue BB Backgrounds

BoldStorm HiddenToday WB-BlackGrey
    BoldStorm NonToday WB-BlackGrey
    BoldStorm HiddenToday WB BlackGrey with BBwallpaper

BoldStorm HiddenToday WB-Leather
    BoldStorm NonToday WB-Leather

Update 3/29/09: Due to hopefully temporary problems, I added zip files for the themes. The Black theme now has grayish highlights for app screen, messages, and other changeable blue buttons were made gray.
    Last edited by TunedFish; 03-31-09 at 09:32 PM.
    03-27-09 09:39 PM
    sick sh1t b1tch
    03-27-09 10:34 PM
    I really like the look of the theme here, but the size is quite large. Many of the themes being put out now hover around 300 kbs or less. Both of these versions ring in at over 600 kbs. That just seems like a lot. Any idea why?

I like the theme though, it looks great. I love the look of the Bold's glowing icons.
    03-28-09 03:04 AM
    This looks great - thanks for the non today version and the blank banner.
    Nice job - Happy to donate.
    03-28-09 07:25 AM
    very clean.... I like it.
    03-28-09 09:06 AM
    can i get that wallpaper somewhere? can you change the applications screen and call screens to black? that would make it perfect...
    Last edited by brodys2; 03-28-09 at 09:16 AM.
    03-28-09 09:13 AM
    I really like the look of the theme here, but the size is quite large. Many of the themes being put out now hover around 300 kbs or less. Both of these versions ring in at over 600 kbs. That just seems like a lot. Any idea why?
    can i get that wallpaper somewhere? can you change the applications screen and call screens to black? that would make it perfect...
    One thing that adds to the size is the wallpapers. This theme has 4 wallpapers: Home Screen, Applications, Call Screen, and Lock Screen. I really like the default wallpaper, but it was too faded. So, I adjusted the colors and I liked the vibrant look.

I'm going to make one with black wallpaper and that should cut the size down to around 400k. Also, I think I will look pretty cool.
    03-28-09 09:56 AM
    Sick theme! I've been waiting for a bold theme for a while. If you have a chance, a 5 icon version would be amazing.
    03-28-09 10:25 AM
    this is great!
    can you make a version that is today, but not hidden?
    that would be wonderful
    03-28-09 02:03 PM
    Amazing theme. Best yet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 03:18 PM
    looking forward to the version with a black background. Both for file size and I think it will look great!
    03-28-09 03:21 PM
    how big of a file is it? and anyway you could make the date a shortcut to the calendar which displays on hidden today upcoming entries. Also, making the signal strength go to manage connections would be great? Perhaps a battery percentage using Stormeter? Looks great as it is now, just think those few suggestions would really add to it.
    Last edited by jbcb3; 03-28-09 at 03:41 PM.
    03-28-09 03:38 PM
    you should use this wallpaper threw out the theme, it would really set it off:

Here is how it looks with the theme:

Here is the link for the wallpaper:

If you dont think it is a good choice, could ya make me a special copy?

Last edited by erb1016; 03-28-09 at 04:13 PM.
    03-28-09 04:07 PM
    you should use this wallpaper threw out the theme, it would really set it off:

Here is how it looks with the theme:

Here is the link for the wallpaper:

If you dont think it is a good choice, could ya make me a special copy?

I like this one better... especially for the lock screen.

03-28-09 04:13 PM
    I like this one better... especially for the lock screen.

I agree, if he would only update it.
    03-28-09 04:25 PM
    All black background version OTA is up.
    Last edited by TunedFish; 03-28-09 at 09:44 PM.
    03-28-09 08:05 PM
    All background version OTA is up.
    Sweet... Really like what you've done here. Thanks.

Wish it "replaced" (i.e., was an update) for the first one so i don't have to rearrange all my icons again!
    03-28-09 09:06 PM
    sweet deal great work
    03-28-09 10:00 PM
    yea great job
    03-28-09 10:02 PM
    hey on the application screen is it necessary to have the blue blackberry button under the selected item ? Is there anyway to have that removed and just have the the selected items glow like the home screen?

Love the black by the way looks sweet
    03-28-09 10:29 PM
    hey on the application screen is it necessary to have the blue blackberry button under the selected item ? Is there anyway to have that removed and just have the the selected items glow like the home screen?

Love the black by the way looks sweet
    +1, and perhaps some type of black BB background for the lock screen. All black is a tad boring... but maybe that's just my opinion.
    03-28-09 11:30 PM
    The general ideas like the all black backgrounds, I can post, and the one with the BB Leather backgrounds seems also seems cool, but for specific changes, that would be to much to post due to the free space I'm getting on the server and the amount of space and bandwidth available; however, if you pm me your specific needs (like 4 specific backgrounds or different indicators for the app screen) and your email, I will send you a customized version. And remember, any donation of any amount would be appreciated
    03-28-09 11:43 PM
    The general ideas like the all black backgrounds, I can post, and the one with the BB Leather backgrounds seems also seems cool, but for specific changes, that would be to much to post due to the free space I'm getting on the server and the amount of space and bandwidth available; however, if you pm me your specific needs (like 4 specific backgrounds or different indicators for the app screen) and your email, I will send you a customized version. And remember, any donation of any amount would be appreciated
    I dig your style 'Tune, very cool that you would be willing to do that for people. Any thoughts on adding a numerical percentage next to the battery bar? Maybe implementing stormstat within the status bar? Also, if I had a vote, I would suggest using the leather BB wallpaper for the app screen and maybe the lock screen as well, or something close to it. Either way, this theme is straight kickin' asss. Thanks.
    Last edited by jbcb3; 03-29-09 at 02:42 AM.
    03-29-09 02:23 AM
    OTA server is down. Waiting for resolution to post BoldStorm Leather version.
    03-29-09 10:04 AM
    Thank you - I love it
    03-29-09 12:02 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD