Hello all, its JReel with another video review, this time i got the Blackberry Leather Side Pouch. Made of genuine leather, this reminded me a lot of the SPE pouch, the stitching was very nice. Right away i notice there is no belt clip and has a magnetic strip in the inside. Sporting the Blackberry logo in the front, flipped up to an inside compartment where you can store money or business cards. DO NOT store anything that has a magnetic strip such as credit cards because data will be erased by the strip on the pouch. Having a sturdy compartment it left plenty of room for the Bold to be slipped in. But before i did that i tried out the leather lanyard that came with the case measuring out to 8 inches in length and stretches out wide enough for my whole hand to go through. Putting the string through the hole on the right hand side on the bottom of the Bold, and removing the battery door there is a hook for it to be attached to. Inserting the Bold with the lanyard on the top right half of the pouch to be accessible for pulling or dragging around the pouch. This case also supports the standby mode when in its safe and secure compartment. A terrific horizontal pouch to be put in a bag or suite case, this is a great product by Blackberry. Check it out here @ the Crackberry store for $39.95

Blackberry Leather Side Pouch

02-26-09 06:46 AM
    Awesome review as always JReel! I don't know how you do it!

I actually like that pouch! BlackBerry makes great accessories!
    Maybe I should winnnnn. Hehe.

Thanks again for the review!
    02-26-09 07:06 AM
    Awesome review as always JReel! I don't know how you do it!

I actually like that pouch! BlackBerry makes great accessories!
    Maybe I should winnnnn. Hehe.

Thanks again for the review!
    Thanks for checking out the review, remember the contest is through this thread but thank you for commenting on my Youtube channel, i really appreciate it
    02-26-09 07:10 AM
    Thanks for checking out the review, remember the contest is through this thread but thank you for commenting on my Youtube channel, i really appreciate it
    Yea I was trying to get the hang of the whole YouTube page thing. I need to start building mine! Ha. You've inspired me.
    02-26-09 07:16 AM
    great review! With so many cases out there it is hard to know which to buy. The review really helps.
    02-26-09 08:34 AM
    I'm giving this review my first post, that's how good it was!!! I don't exactly have a Bold, but my good friend does, and I'm sure he would be forever grateful. Either way, great review, and thanks for taking the time!

PS... Happy Bday Crackberry
    02-26-09 08:34 AM
    Great review!
    02-26-09 08:36 AM
    I'm looking for a case that has a business card holder like the one I had for my old Treo.
    02-26-09 09:18 AM
    Excellent, and convincing, review. I'm in to win one for my wife and her Bold, but if not I may have to buy her one.

Thanks.

Lee
    02-26-09 09:22 AM
    Oh nice!!!!!!!!

I like it... Great Review J. Count me in for a free one
    02-26-09 09:24 AM
    Awesome, I actually don't own a Bold but I'll take the case anyway
    02-26-09 09:24 AM
    Wow I didn't know there was a pouch for it
    02-26-09 09:33 AM
    Excellent review on an excellent side pouch! I would love to win this!
    02-26-09 09:36 AM
    sleek case. much nicer than the one that came with the Bold.
    02-26-09 10:08 AM
    Great job again JReel. Cool contest too.
    02-26-09 10:12 AM
    I like it!
    02-26-09 10:27 AM
    nice succinct review. love the side pouch.
    02-26-09 10:36 AM
    Good stuff, thanks for the review!
    02-26-09 11:17 AM
    great review for a great product, def would love to win this one as i hate the one that came with my bold!
    02-26-09 11:36 AM
    hey jreel! Great review, btw was that your phone ringing that whole time? cracked me up, i pictured crackberry addicts msging u for help every time it rang
    02-26-09 11:54 AM
    Yet another excellent review JReel! I was checking out that case because I don't like cases that has a belt clip. I like that this one comes with a lanyard. The leather looks really nice. Ofcourse I like to win as well.
    Thanks and keep up the great work JReel!
    02-26-09 12:10 PM
    Thank you for the review!!!!
    02-26-09 12:26 PM
    Nicely done J. Simple, informative and to the point.
    02-26-09 12:57 PM
    Yet another excellent review JReel! I was checking out that case because I don't like cases that has a belt clip. I like that this one comes with a lanyard. The leather looks really nice. Ofcourse I like to win as well.
    Thanks and keep up the great work JReel!
    LOL yea i paused for a sec, thinkin oh snaps!
    02-26-09 01:00 PM
    Good review JReel. Thanks. I've been looking for a horizontal case but none of the stores around here carry them.
    02-26-09 01:24 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD