how i can do this:

i got a new laptop for Christmas, which mean i got the latest DManager. i have it on my laptop (which has Vista) but afraid to sync. my old desktop had XP. what should i do here?

plug and play.....? of course i want my contacts and stuff (pics, apps) but should i synce outlook first or anything? i am just curious as if there is an order as to which i should be doing this?!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you are aware of any of this babble of mine, how do i update my outlook contacts/calender? is there a certain file on my desktop that i can copy/paste so my laptop has all my old information?

thanks, i dont know what exactly to search for!
    01-06-09 02:34 PM
    Make sure to stick with dm4.6 as 4.7 is a dog with fleas

As for outlook... You can export/import from the old to the new provided the msoffice version is the same it should work.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 09:56 PM
    Please avoid double posting. Refer to the following quote that can be found in "Posting Rules and Guidelines" located in my signature:

The following Rules & Guidelines for making Forum Posts will help keep the CrackBerry Community a Happy, Healthy, and Functional Family of BlackBerry Users for centuries to come. When it comes to Posting Rules & Guidelines, we are not reinventing the wheel here, but are relying on proven rules used by other top forum sites on the web:

Post in the Right Forum
    We�ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    01-06-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD