I've recently switched back to the Classic for my daily driver. Love it. Just bought a new one on Amazon, so it is running smooth and quick. Also kept my iPhone for apps, but don't carry that one around much. So, I was thinking of moving on over to the KeyONE when it came out. Best of both worlds, right? Now I'm not so sure. First off, the phone looks HUGE. Bigger than the 6 or 7Plus, which I would not be caught dead carrying. Hate phablets. The 7 and the Classic are good sized phones, but I wouldn't want to go any bigger. Second issue is Android. Not really an issue, just have never used that OS before so I'm a little nervous about going all in on a phone with no experience at all with the OS. Anyway, thinking of riding the Classic as far as it will take me, with the iPhone7 around as an app machine. Anyone else having reservations about the KeyONE?
    05-24-17 01:13 PM
    Bud, this is now post #3 in a year. The others...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12536166

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12875217

Use what you like. It's ok! The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a great phone, and if you tried it, I think you'd find it very similar to BB10, but it's all your choice. Browse the forums, join in on discussions. You don't need to restrict your activity to announcing every phone change.
    05-24-17 09:29 PM
    Yo mate
    Half way through reading your post I was sure this is exactly my story.
    I just switched back to blackberry and picked up the classic on gumtree
    Got lucky with the device as its all new and un used
    I still have the xperia z5
    and like you, i don't take it everywhere as classic is doing me a huge favour by working perfectly.

I am looking forward to get the keyone

As it has everything I love about the blackberry

Strong body
    Qwerty keypad(that awesome keypad)
    BlackBerry security
    Full Android compatibility which is great

I know you used ios before but trust me when is say this
    Apple sucks big time. (no offence to you)

Goodluck

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 12:02 AM
    Bud, this is now post #3 in a year. The others...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12536166

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12875217

Use what you like. It's ok! The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a great phone, and if you tried it, I think you'd find it very similar to BB10, but it's all your choice. Browse the forums, join in on discussions. You don't need to restrict your activity to announcing every phone change.
    It's fine. There are many threads about praising keyone's battery life. So it's fine.
    05-25-17 01:27 AM
    It's all about pros and cons when radically switching devices.
    Luckily we humans can adapt.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-25-17 06:42 AM
    It's fine.
    Yes, and I encouraged more involvement.

There are many threads about praising keyone's battery life.
    05-25-17 07:26 AM
    [WARN]Let's get back on topic please. If you have any issues with Moderator actions, PM the Moderator involved.

NB; a couple of posts deleted by yours truly. [/WARN]
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-25-17 07:43 AM
    Loved the classic form factor. If it were a little faster it would definitely be a phone that I'd at least carry as a a secondary device. One of the best feeling in hand to me. However, there's just too many limitations to it now.
    05-25-17 09:12 AM
    I'm picking it up on the 31 of May. I wonder what my D month old Classic is worth?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 04:29 PM
    Whoops 5 month old Classic.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 04:29 PM
    Try a KEYone and then see if it works for you... Getting a new phone - especially after having one for a long time before - is always a transition. One needs a weeks to see if works for oneself.

I am happy with my k1, but still think it could have taken some more aspects of the classic (size, keyboard). Overall it is a great device though. So give it a try or leave it and be happy with Classic...no point in complaining
    05-25-17 04:41 PM
    No I'm selling my Classic after I pickup the Key One next week.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 05:24 PM
    How much are you selling it for and what's the condition of it? I would love to have the classic as a backup/emergency phone.
    06-06-17 09:43 AM
    I've recently switched back to the Classic for my daily driver. Love it. Just bought a new one on Amazon, so it is running smooth and quick. Also kept my iPhone for apps, but don't carry that one around much. So, I was thinking of moving on over to the KeyONE when it came out. Best of both worlds, right? Now I'm not so sure. First off, the phone looks HUGE. Bigger than the 6 or 7Plus, which I would not be caught dead carrying. Hate phablets. The 7 and the Classic are good sized phones, but I wouldn't want to go any bigger. Second issue is Android. Not really an issue, just have never used that OS before so I'm a little nervous about going all in on a phone with no experience at all with the OS. Anyway, thinking of riding the Classic as far as it will take me, with the iPhone7 around as an app machine. Anyone else having reservations about the KeyONE?
    Why do you keep posting about going back to Classic from an iPhone? Why don't you try out Android? I mean they're just phones...

Buy a KEYone and if you don't like it after couple of weeks, sell it..

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 09:52 AM
    A new Classic II would be great if it had a 4:3 screen and stereo speakers on the bottom. I would buy in a heart beat.

Posted via CB10
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    06-07-17 11:47 AM
    do you still get a warranty on the ones on amazon?
    06-11-17 07:23 PM
    How much are you selling it for and what's the condition of it? I would love to have the classic as a backup/emergency phone.
    I am selling my 5 month old Classic for $200. I am loving my Keyone.
    06-13-17 07:06 PM
    I am selling my 5 month old Classic for $200. I am loving my Keyone.
    thanks, I found one on Craigslist.
    06-13-17 07:28 PM