Just back home from CPW at Selfridges. No big crowds but a reasonable amount of interest being shown in you-know-what at 7.30 to 8pm. The BlackBerry sales guy Anthony reckoned they'd sold 500 to 600 today.

A nice little BlackBerry community and I had a long chat with a couple of guys, one a Passport stalwart & the other was using a Dtek60 (although had a Passport SE with him too).
    The first guy didn't like the K1 at all & much preferred my Priv which he said would be his next phone. The Dtek60 guy was wavering about whether to buy when I left.
    I quite liked it but tbh am very happy with my Priv, which incidentally CPW no longer stock, although they did have both Dteks on display.
    Btw, scoured both London papers & not a mention of the K1. Seems most people looking at it had learned of the "launch" through Crackberry!
    Thanks for the update!

-----

There will still be people who will complain about the lack of advertising for the launch, even at the same time, being critical that there isn't enough stock. They only have so many on hand, so promoted accordingly, to CrackBerry users, who have been waiting, not like the rest of the public, who are oblivious.
    04-27-17 04:52 PM
    No wifi calling nor VoLTE on EE with KeyOne. Might have to sell it as non refundable in store
    Thats big for me. Reason for carrier support going forward tbh. I love volte.
    04-27-17 05:27 PM
    Thanks for the update!

-----

There will still be people who will complain about the lack of advertising for the launch, even at the same time, being critical that there isn't enough stock. They only have so many on hand, so promoted accordingly, to CrackBerry users, who have been waiting, not like the rest of the public, who are oblivious.
    I wish when it is available globally, that they would actually advertise it... I can see why they won't advertise it when there's only 700 for sale at one store...
    04-27-17 08:33 PM
    Guys it is available again on the Selfridges website just ordered one !!! ☝️
    04-28-17 06:52 AM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Awesome thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 06:59 AM
    I know I am on this forum since 6-7 years !! Reading that subject yesterday , was sad because out of stock for me ;( but what was my surprise when I saw the avaibility again this morning !!!! Hahhaa ❤️
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-28-17 07:05 AM
    Just got one from selfridges, they had plenty in stock
    They wouldn't give me 2 as I wanted a 2nd one for a colleague but they said non returnable so got 1 and will order online another 2 (online sales are returnable)
    04-28-17 07:24 AM
    Sold out by about 11am. Ordered mine, told a mate. Two minutes later he told me he missed out.

Is that a good sign?
    04-28-17 02:14 PM
    Just got one from selfridges, they had plenty in stock
    They wouldn't give me 2 as I wanted a 2nd one for a colleague but they said non returnable so got 1 and will order online another 2 (online sales are returnable)
    Is that a SG-1 fan I see? Lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-28-17 02:27 PM
    Is that a SG-1 fan I see? Lol

Something wrong? )
    04-28-17 02:28 PM
    Something wrong? )
    Well if I wasn't one myself you think I would have recognized them? :-P

04-28-17 02:42 PM
161 ... 567