I love everything about my DTEK60. Is has not given me any issues or anything to complain about since I started using it over a month ago.
    Until this past weekend.
    Went an hour away to look at a venue for a wedding.
    My mother, daughter and fiance are all on TMO like me. Two Galaxy S7 edges, and one LG V20.
    They all had pretty decent service and I had none.
    My last phone was a Nextbit Robin and I have noticed that some places my signal on the DTEK60 is a little weaker than what I was getting on the Robin.

Has anyone else noticed poor signal on their DTEK60?
    I also have not gotten the April Security update. :-(
    04-25-17 08:29 AM
    I've seen comments go both ways..... I expect it depends on what radio is involved. GSM vs LTE and then what frequency.

Maybe wait and test once the next update comes out.... not sure if any of those will affect the radio. Then test and if you aren't happy, contact the seller about getting a replacement.
    04-25-17 08:46 AM
    You'll be surprised. Two different DTEk60 can give you different signal strength. I guess it depends on how signal was equipped?
    04-25-17 10:31 AM
    I love everything about my DTEK60. Is has not given me any issues or anything to complain about since I started using it over a month ago.
    Until this past weekend.
    Went an hour away to look at a venue for a wedding.
    My mother, daughter and fiance are all on TMO like me. Two Galaxy S7 edges, and one LG V20.
    They all had pretty decent service and I had none.
    My last phone was a Nextbit Robin and I have noticed that some places my signal on the DTEK60 is a little weaker than what I was getting on the Robin.

Has anyone else noticed poor signal on their DTEK60?
    I also have not gotten the April Security update. :-(
    Hmm sounds like a hardware issue to me. I haven't experienced any connectivity issues at all. It will of course vary by person, carrier, and region, but from your experience it could be a hardware issue with the antenna when it was initially manufactured.
    04-25-17 05:24 PM