I maintain a BES12 Cloud, a BBM Enterprise IDP portal and a BlackBerry SecuSUITE portal.

Sometimes I have issues or questions and I use the MyAccount environment. Most of the times the support lacks in my opinion. And do I have to give the information again and again after I provided all the details filled in in the service request and given screenshots.

And going forward during your issue it just takes time.

I am just curious to your experiences with the Blackberry Enterprise Support.

I posted this question in more forums at the Enterprise section.

Regards and happy Easter.
    04-16-17 05:54 AM
    Depends on the support person. Sometimes they are horrible, other times quite competent and helpful.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-17 09:24 AM
    Depends on the support person. Sometimes they are horrible, other times quite competent and helpful.

Posted via CB10
    Yes that's right. There is also a lot of good support. Don't get me wrong.
    04-17-17 10:03 AM
    I will definitely admit, some of them drive me bonkers as I've gone through the "no I won't provide this already provided info or retest this which I reference from previously closed incident, read the details, dammit read!!!"
    04-17-17 01:09 PM
    I will definitely admit, some of them drive me bonkers as I've gone through the "no I won't provide this already provided info or retest this which I reference from previously closed incident, read the details, dammit read!!!"
    Exactly that's what I did experience a couple of times. And after a lot of frustration and over time the issue is solved by myself...
    04-18-17 11:54 AM
    Exactly that's what I did experience a couple of times. And after a lot of frustration and over time the issue is solved by myself...
    These support people that drove me nutts have all been first level support people from their outsource pool who simply read from scripts. Can't remember the name of the company, but every once in awhile I'll receive a reply from their 3rd party email address instead of the blackberry one which makes me snicker a little and ask to be escalated.
    CNX66 likes this.
    04-18-17 12:29 PM
    Then while waiting for them to help me I solve issues myself, and then tell them that. Not once they ask what was the issue and how i had it resolved, just "is there are anything else I can help you with"!? Really??
    04-25-17 10:35 AM
    Then while waiting for them to help me I solve issues myself, and then tell them that. Not once they ask what was the issue and how i had it resolved, just "is there are anything else I can help you with"!? Really??
    Sadly a lot of 1st level support people are like that at many companies. You can tell who cares and wants to move up, and who just wants their paycheck until they find a new job.
    04-25-17 05:15 PM