I have a BB curve i believe its a 9360 and i need to get onto it without wiping the data through the blackberry id sign in area, i forgot my password and now am on this screen and a not connected to wifi nor mobility, mainly because it stopped working witch is why i got a new phone and i need the contacts off of the old blackberry.
    04-03-17 03:36 PM
    What do you mean, the BBID sign in area?
    04-03-17 04:31 PM
    Like this...

What do you mean, the BBID sign in area?

blackberry curve 9360-20170404_171042_resized.jpg
    04-04-17 04:13 PM
    Like this...
    You should be able to back out of that screen and connect to wifi and/or the network.

You can also try to recover your password online at the BBID login page.
    04-04-17 04:23 PM
    You should be able to back out of that screen and connect to wifi and/or the network.

You can also try to recover your password online at the BBID login page.

Correct i am able to recover my password, in witch and am able to sign into my account on new device but i need to on my old device to get my contacts, but i cannot back out of this screen or no option to connect to internet but i did find a way and it was trough emergency call, but i am only 14 almost 15 and don't want to say on the call and get in trouble... So i was hoping for another way...
    04-04-17 04:34 PM
    Correct i am able to recover my password, in witch and am able to sign into my account on new device but i need to on my old device to get my contacts, but i cannot back out of this screen or no option to connect to internet but i did find a way and it was trough emergency call, but i am only 14 almost 15 and don't want to say on the call and get in trouble... So i was hoping for another way...
    This does not make sense to me. If you have recovered your password, then just enter it on your 9360 and proceed. Why would it wipe your contacts if you log in with the same ID that the phone originally had?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 01:47 PM
    This does not make sense to me. If you have recovered your password, then just enter it on your 9360 and proceed. Why would it wipe your contacts if you log in with the same ID that the phone originally had?

Posted via CB10
    Well, its not connected to the internet (wifi) and i cannot get into it to connect to the internet, and it has a broken sim tray (hence the new phone)
    04-07-17 02:31 PM