Do you think TMO will carry the Blackberry KEYone? This would be great if they do.
    Last edited by Bfalcon1; 02-27-17 at 02:52 PM.
    02-27-17 09:30 AM
    Based on past statements at CES.... I'd say yes.

Based on what the way they skirted around it this time, and T-Mobile past experience with BlackBerry and their lack of much in the way of big enterprise business... I'd say no.
    02-27-17 09:39 AM

Based on what the way they skirted around it this time, and T-Mobile past experience with BlackBerry and their lack of much in the way of big enterprise business... I'd say no.
    I agree with you on this one, the Priv did not sell well and seeing that they don't even have Blackberry devices shown on their website kinda says it all. I am a long time T Mobile customer and I will just buy the factory unlocked GSM model off of the Blackberry website.
    02-27-17 05:55 PM
    I have been a long, long time T-Mobile customer. That being said, I would rather buy direct than thru them.
    03-01-17 02:37 PM
    TMOBILE tweeted no news yet
    03-03-17 01:24 AM
    it would be cool if they did, that way we could at least get a hands on to see how it feels in the hand.
    03-10-17 10:52 AM
    Not sure how well it would work on T-Mobile. The rep I talked to was less than comfortable in supporting the KEYone on their network. But, of ten reps don't know what they are talking about.
    03-20-17 11:51 AM
    Buy direct from BlackBerry Mobile and get the updates when they are released, not when T-Mobile finds the time. It's the uncarrier way.
    03-26-17 03:57 PM
    I asked a rep when I was getting an insurance replacement....

He said, T-Mobile is honoring half the cost of Google Pixie (spelling) and that it would be like $350 reimbursed over 24 months if purchased frome the Google store.

So I'll bet they don't stock their own version release Keyone's and T-Mobile customers may get some form of promo when it comes out.
    04-02-17 12:07 AM
    Buy direct from BlackBerry Mobile and get the updates when they are released, not when T-Mobile finds the time. It's the uncarrier way.
    It's not that simple. Just look at how the unlocked DTEK50 doesn't work correctly on Tmo.

We only got lucky with the DTEK60 because Tmo also carries the Alcatel Idol 4s.

Until johnny gets off his anti-carrier high horse... don't expect much...
    04-02-17 01:53 AM
    That will never happen, but let's hope for the blackberry support
    04-04-17 04:52 PM
    Assuming that it is at least compatible with T-Mobile's network, any bets on if it carries the standard Android WiFi calling support like other Android devices on T-Mobile?
    04-06-17 06:25 AM
    Assuming that it is at least compatible with T-Mobile's network, any bets on if it carries the standard Android WiFi calling support like other Android devices on T-Mobile?
    Unless BlackBerry or TCL coordinate with Tmo to get K1 white listed... you can be almost assured that WiFi calling and LTE 12 will not work on Tmobile... just like the DTEK50.

Again, the only reason DTEK60 works is because TCL coordinated the almost identical Idol 4s with Tmo.
    04-06-17 12:10 PM
    I am getting the feeling TMO will not carry the KEYone. I just wish TCL would announce the US Carriers besides Sprint that will carry the phone.
    05-08-17 11:51 AM
    I asked T-Mobile on twitter and got this response:

"Hi there! Oh wow! That Blackberry [sic] looks super cool! As of now we do not have word on if we will carry the device. Stay Tuned! You are definitely in the right place to know first!"

So many exclamation points!! That's got to be a good sign, right?
    05-08-17 01:26 PM
    I asked T-Mobile on twitter and got this response:

"Hi there! Oh wow! That Blackberry [sic] looks super cool! As of now we do not have word on if we will carry the device. Stay Tuned! You are definitely in the right place to know first!"

So many exclamation points!! That's got to be a good sign, right?
    That looks like a positive sign!!!
    05-08-17 08:56 PM
    what was said at CES?
    05-10-17 09:48 AM
    what was said at CES?
    That was the Consumer Electronics Show back in January. There have been other statements since then that have recast some doubt on T-Mobile officially carrying the phone. Will just have to wait till later and see.
    05-10-17 11:12 AM
    i know what CES is, i meant what was said at CES that made it seem like T-Mobile would be carrying the KEYone?
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    05-12-17 08:08 AM