I hope she wasn't clueless. I would do it one more time to make sure.

Posted via CB10
    Csr know nothing , take it with a grain of salt
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-23-17 06:48 PM
    I called Verizon Customer Care at 800-922-0204 and expressed my thoughts that I would switch off of Verizon if they didn't get the KEYone as soon as it was available, so we should all do that so they know we mean business! Even managed to talk the rep into wanting a KEYone rather than another iPhone after he looked at it online.
    03-23-17 07:20 PM
    I called Verizon Customer Care at 800-922-0204 and expressed my thoughts that I would switch off of Verizon if they didn't get the KEYone as soon as it was available, so we should all do that so they know we mean business! Even managed to talk the rep into wanting a KEYone rather than another iPhone after he looked at it online.
    So they couldn't provide you with any information about the K1 on Verizon then?
    03-23-17 07:37 PM
    So they couldn't provide you with any information about the K1 on Verizon then?
    No news yet, but at least it helps raise some awareness of the KEYone with Verizon.
    03-23-17 08:14 PM
    That is one lower tier Verizon worker in a company of hundreds on the phone.

Let's keep calling them to make the odds better!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 09:43 PM
    That is one lower tier Verizon worker in a company of hundreds on the phone.

Let's keep calling them to make the odds better!

Posted via CB10
    You bet ... 800-922-0204 - Hey Verizon, we want KEYone!
    03-23-17 10:57 PM
    Keep the posts coming, as I have two clients on Verizon with BlackBerry Classics and are awaiting word for the switch.
    03-23-17 11:02 PM
    Call Verizon Customer Care at 800-922-0204 and let them know that we're waiting - Hey Verizon, we want KEYone!

The more we call, the more they'll hear of the new technology! Our own piece of marketing that WE can make happen!

Call today!
    03-24-17 01:40 AM
    Verizon is on their time line like all other carriers. It's up to Blackberry Mobile to convince. Don't lay fault with carriers. They are not in business to promote, but rather sell what folks want, and folks want what manufacturers promote to entice. Blackberry Mobile is key, not the carriers. Yes, us consumers can impact carriers, but think about it, consumers for Blackberry are a minority and don't represent monetary value as apposed to Android or IOS. Perhaps KEYone could change this. The market will decide as influenced by Blackberry and the consumer.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-24-17 01:55 AM
    Verizon is on their time line like all other carriers. It's up to Blackberry Mobile to convince. Don't lay fault with carriers. They are not in business to promote, but rather sell what folks want, and folks want what manufacturers promote to entice. Blackberry Mobile is key, not the carriers. Yes, us consumers can impact carriers, but think about it, consumers for Blackberry are a minority and don't represent monetary value as apposed to Android or IOS. Perhaps KEYone could change this. The market will decide as influenced by Blackberry and the consumer.
    I don't think we're trying to lay fault with the carriers but rather just trying to expose them to the wants of their customers.

By calling Verizon Customer Care at 800-922-0204 and letting them know that their existing customers would like to upgrade their existing phones to a KEYone will certainly be better than just sitting back in a forum talking about what might have been. At least it's something to do that might help while we wait.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-24-17 02:10 AM
    Verizon supports WiFi calling?

Posted via CB10
    I am getting wifi calling on a Pixel on Vzw while traveling-with low to no 3g connections. It's a life saver.
    03-24-17 06:58 AM
    I spoke with another rep with Verizon, they wouldn't confirm when the Keyone would be available, but did confirm the unlocked cdma version would work with Verizon. So, worst case scenario, I could always buy elsewhere and use it on Verizon.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    03-24-17 08:35 AM
    I spoke with another rep with Verizon, they wouldn't confirm when the Keyone would be available, but did confirm the unlocked cdma version would work with Verizon. So, worst case scenario, I could always buy elsewhere and use it on Verizon.
    I'd say that's best-case scenario: the network you need, the phone you want, and updates as soon as they're available.
    03-24-17 12:05 PM
    lol who penciled in the band 13 lol
    03-31-17 12:50 AM
    I'd say that's best-case scenario: the network you need, the phone you want, and updates as soon as they're available.
    seriously. I'll be pumped if I can buy unlocked for vzw. especially since it'll probably be cheaper
    03-31-17 12:28 PM
    Buying factory unlocked is way better. For starters we won't have to wait for Verizon to get the phone. Then pay $50 more over the direct price. Then we have to wait for them to approve and send out updates. The phone will come with tons of Un needed bloatware.

You are totally at the mercy of Verizon buying phones from them. I have jumped to ATT a few years back for the passport and bought it direct from BB. You basically have to wait for nothing. As soon as you see an article on the front page for some new update you can be sure it will be available for your phone right away.
    I agree with you... like VZW network, but not their slow updates.
    04-12-17 02:03 PM
    Verizon will get the KEYone, definitely. But with a caveat. To really become a player in the Enterprise market, especially government sector The KEYone will need to be on Verizon and AT&T. Not to mention Verizon has always released the Non-Camera version for places cameras are not allowed. The demand will be there for an Enterprise device $200 cheaper than the iPhone and Galaxy when phones are up for new cycle. Next logical leap is VZW will have 2 variants (camera, non-camera) and not make them available to consumers. Just my opinion but our phones cycle in July and we were told we are going exclusively Android and it's 30,000+ employees nationwide.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    04-12-17 03:56 PM
    Exactly. I travel through NC on the interstates a lot. Verizon 3G (CDMA) is often used whenever you are on open stretches of interstate not near higher population zones.

Oh and my TMO backup phone (a BB Passport) almost always has no service at all in these areas.

I have friends who have traveled a lot in the Mid West who say the ONLY thing that has any service in lots of areas is VZW. And you can bet it's not LTE most of the time.
    I live in rural Midwest and have LTE most of the time on Verizon and us cellular is as good in this area as far as coverage goes. Both CDMA
    04-12-17 04:20 PM
    I am getting wifi calling on a Pixel on Vzw while traveling-with low to no 3g connections. It's a life saver.
    I finally got it with my priv with the marshmallow update. It's great at both my jobs where the buildings we work out of suck for cell service
    04-12-17 04:23 PM
    The fast updates would be nice. I am leaning towards waiting to make sure that Verizon visual voice-mail, WiFi calling and the Verizon messaging app work. I have gotten used to the messaging synching between my iPad and phone.
    04-12-17 10:18 PM
    Coming Soon™
    04-12-17 11:17 PM
    I am so amped for the Blackberry Keyone! I just found out that a seller on Ebay is selling the Priv for $260, limited quantities. Do I buy or wait to see if Verizon gets the Keyone??? I don't know!!!
    04-13-17 02:27 PM
    Forgive me, I am new to message boards and don't know how to reply properly....

They're selling the Priv for $260

This is the link: Grab The Verizon Variant Of The BlackBerry Priv For 259.99 On eBay

The seller has a positive rating and has sold 50 so far. My thought is that I could turn around and sell it if Verizon gets the Keyone. I am stuck with and iPhone right now....
    04-13-17 02:59 PM
    I am so amped for the Blackberry Keyone! I just found out that a seller on Ebay is selling the Priv for $260, limited quantities. Do I buy or wait to see if Verizon gets the Keyone??? I don't know!!!
    There's still no indication yet that Verizon will offer the KEYone on a plan, but the the BBB100-3 variant is for CDMA systems like Verizon & Sprint and will be sold through other retailers.
    04-13-17 08:22 PM
    There's still no indication yet that Verizon will offer the KEYone on a plan, but the the BBB100-3 variant is for CDMA systems like Verizon & Sprint and will be sold through other retailers.
    I'd like to see it available direct from BlackBerry assuming updates would be more timely.

Z30 10.3.2.556 USA
    04-14-17 07:08 AM
218 ... 45678 ...