I am in the same position. I cannot wait to give to someone my Classic. The BB10 start to become boring. I often play with an General Mobile 4G (android one) to see more of google pure android. With so few working apps left, the ones working are slugish. I keep myself not to make any mistake purchasing another phone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Eno Karapici; 03-20-17 at 06:25 AM.
    03-20-17 05:48 AM
    I guess they are still negotiating and are not able to communicate anything. Only guessing. If the May-release would be fixed, they should have already communicated that.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 06:36 AM
    https://fccid.io/2ACCJ

Watch for 2ACCJN014 and 2ACCJN017 to show up.
    03-20-17 06:48 AM
    Clove have now removed late April delivery, and put up to be notified.
    03-20-17 07:17 AM
    Do people buy based on needs or do people buy based on impulse? For example, would a Samsung customer buy an iPhone because Samsung made them wait a month, two months, etc. for the next Samsung?
    No but he might go to HTC, OnePlus, LG, etc.

For something like a DTEK I could understand. But if the keyboard is not a major deciding factor, why on earth would one even consider KEYone? Either you want the keyboard enough to wait, or you don't, and if you don't want it that much, there are many higher spec devices in the price range.

I know I'm waiting. I may get antsy, I may complain, but I'm not about to go to a slab, even if it takes six months. If it takes that long though I might take yet another look at the Priv lol...they're pretty cheap now you know.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 11:47 AM
    Pre order I can understand. But not pre buy. What if the price drops till release? Then you'll have paid too much
    Amazon, at least, will match the lower price if the price drops on pre-orders.
    03-20-17 11:54 AM
    Well OP started the thread 2 weeks ago so he is expecting this device in his hands in the next 2 weeks.

Not. Happening.
    03-20-17 11:56 AM
    Yeah I know about amazon. But the thing is he didn't only pre ordered it but also paid it already

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    03-20-17 12:18 PM
    No but he might go to HTC, OnePlus, LG, etc.
    I only used Samsung and Apple as examples. Obviously he/she could choose other brands.

For something like a DTEK I could understand. But if the keyboard is not a major deciding factor, why on earth would one even consider KEYone? Either you want the keyboard enough to wait, or you don't, and if you don't want it that much, there are many higher spec devices in the price range.

I know I'm waiting. I may get antsy, I may complain, but I'm not about to go to a slab, even if it takes six months. If it takes that long though I might take yet another look at the Priv lol...they're pretty cheap now you know.
    Yes, exactly. You either value the physical keyboard or you don't.
    03-20-17 12:28 PM
    You are right, we are waiting because of the keyboard. There are plenty of slabs to choose.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 01:44 PM
    3 weeks since it was announced.

Absolutely zero news whatsoever from BB/TCL.

This is how you botch a phone release. BB did it over and over, TCL is just doing it for them now.
    Bure03 and iamci like this.
    03-20-17 05:23 PM
    Waiting for K1 is being the longest ever... I sent back my Priv and now I am surviving with a touch screen phone... decent but SO MUCH frustrating
    iamci likes this.
    03-22-17 01:05 PM
    Im waiting till the price drops to under $300, so maybe another year or more, even though im obsessed with the mercury i distracted myself with other things to pass the time
    And I suppose these "other things to pass the time" shall cost you less than 250 USD in year.
    03-22-17 03:35 PM
    Just freaking release this device already. My communication needs have increased 3 folds lately and I need a real keyboard phone again to crank out emails and texts at a quick rate. LG G6 was introduced at MWC too, yet they will be selling the G6 starting Friday. I'm so sick of BlackBerry and their constant waiting games.
    03-22-17 08:10 PM
114 ... 345