Has anyone tried it out? From my understanding is that you can have multiple phones with the same phone number and also your text messages will follow whatever phone you're using.

I just bought a brand new PRIV and i want a Mercury when it becomes available. This DIGIT app might be for me.
    02-18-17 12:56 PM
    Has anyone tried it out? From my understanding is that you can have multiple phones with the same phone number and also your text messages will follow whatever phone you're using.

I just bought a brand new PRIV and i want a Mercury when it becomes available. This DIGIT app might be for me.
    It's actually pretty cool. You can have up to 5 lines on one device, or one number on 5 devices. Pretty good feature if you travel on business, and don't want your private device being checked into security.
    02-19-17 08:42 AM
    Yeah that's a really cool program. I was bugging Rogers about it up here in Canada but they don't seem to be planning for it.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 11:30 AM
    Yeah. I'd like to try it out. Seems cool. I'm on prepaid though with my T-Mobile account though.
    02-19-17 07:08 PM
    I subscribed to be a Beta tester for the Digits program and have been using the one line on multiple phones program. Currently I have the same number working on my Passport as well as my Priv. To this point I am on the fence about it. Phone calls do come to both phones. The one that has the actual number that I am using assigned to it will receive the call about five minutes in front of the "secondary" phone. No big deal really though. The main issues for me center around text messaging and data usage. Texts come to both phones. However, your responses only show on the phone you are using to respond from. They do not populate to both phones. I would much rather have the entire conversations that I have on both phones. If you have a lengthy conversation on one phone one day and the next day choose to use the other phone that conversation is not there. At least not your end of the conversation. Also, on my Priv, even after reading texts they show as being unread in the hub. You can go into the message and back out and yet still shows as unread. The only way that I have found to alleviate the situation is to select all the texts messages and then mark them as read. A few steps but annoying. Especially since they are triggering my LED to show that I have messages. Lastly, on the secondary phone, being able to access the internet is a hit and miss. I honestly do not know how that is supposed to work though. When I look online in my account it shows that there is no data plan assigned to the number. I assumed that the two phones would share the data. When I attempt to go online it either works or it shows a message saying that the data plan assigned to the number does not work on my device. I am going to keep playing with it for a couple of days. The program is still in Beta so I assume that they are working out the kinks. Since I am not paying for the service currently I don't mind tinkering around with it.
    03-01-17 02:51 PM
    I wanted to sign up but I didn't think I could on my ppse

Posted via CB10
    03-05-17 06:38 AM