So Blend is officially EOL. Ticks me off that not 7 weeks ago when I called them about it not working on my Samsung Tablet they told me it's an issue they are aware of and a fix is due out soon. What BS, they had no intention of providing a fix. They knew this all along.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Agreed. They probably got rid of the team working on blend long ago, considering there hasn't been an update for a very long time.
    08-10-16 05:42 PM
    Very disappointing - the end is nigh!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 01:36 AM
    Hi,
    I have contacted with BB and still no remedy :-)
    This is really annoying. BB resigned from their own tablet - they should make regular blend's patch - not only 4 our pleasure.
    any ideas?
    08-30-16 07:52 AM
    Im late to the party... but add me to the list. Im using Nexus 7 same problem here.. dis really hurt me!!
    09-16-16 06:35 PM
    I just bought a new Galaxy Tab A. Installed Blend and go figure, nothing! What a Fu#@ed up Company this has become. They are going to Android phones but won't update their app to connect to an Android device, WTF? I was abandoned by HP with all my Palm gear, move to BB and now abandoned by them too. Guess I should just delete the app off my new Tablet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-22-16 08:34 PM
    If BB Blend isn't supported by BB anymore, and it just doesn't work anymore, Why the f#@k would they leave it in the App Store? It just goes to show others how incompetent they are. Yes we have this GREAT app, that you can download and install for Android (and yes we are selling BB Androids now......... BUT IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!!!!!
    11-25-16 08:39 AM
    Successfully downloaded and installed BlackBerry Blend on my
    Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus.
    I got the same message though when I tried to sign in.
    I love BlackBerry Blend. Why drop a successful APP?
    Anyone know of a replacement for Blend that works on Android and connects like Blend?
    03-01-17 11:27 AM
57 123