The version I installed was 10.9.0 which gives the message that the app isn't responding. Is there a way to find 10.3.2 through the play store or would I have to go through a different source?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 10:55 PM
    The version I installed was 10.9.0 which gives the message that the app isn't responding. Is there a way to find 10.3.2 through the play store or would I have to go through a different source?

Posted via CB10
    Apkmirror

DTEK60 / Z30
    02-23-17 10:56 PM
    So, a little off topic, but my patched eKey apk has stopped synchronization with the server since updating to VZW update to OS 10.3.3.1463? Works otherwise.

All else seems OK. I tried hard reboot and still have issue. Tried to reinstall apk, but that didn't work and in fact I had to restore the app from a backup.

Thoughts?

Z30 10.3.2.556 USA
    02-24-17 08:02 AM
    I tried to patch Signal 2.0 on my Passport, but it seems that it didn't work.
    Is it possible to patch Signal2.0 for use on my Passport? Or is there an alternative to communicate witch someone who uses Signal?
    Maybe I didn't patched the app. correct. If there is an step by step instruction how to patch this apk. I would love to receive it from you.
    02-26-17 07:25 AM
    Quick question. I successfully patched & loaded chromecast (Google home) but when I open it It wants to sign in. So I click on it & choose my Google account, which just takes me to a Google screen with sync details of apps. Should I be setting up a new login account? Or should it automatically sign in with my existing Google account? Or have I done something wrong?

Hope you can help.

Posted on CB10 with my  Passport SE but previously my  Q10
    02-27-17 04:40 AM
    Quick question. I successfully patched & loaded chromecast (Google home) but when I open it It wants to sign in. So I click on it & choose my Google account, which just takes me to a Google screen with sync details of apps. Should I be setting up a new login account? Or should it automatically sign in with my existing Google account? Or have I done something wrong?

Hope you can help.

If you have the rest of the Cobalt stack installed correctly, this should not happen.
    beignetdust likes this.
    02-27-17 06:20 AM
    Hi, All.

I got a new BB Leap today, because the old one has a broken camera.

I have used the same steps, as usualy:

* Install Google Account Manager 4.3.3 and login
    * Install Google Account Manager 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (do not login again)

Blackberry Google ID 2.8 [Released on December 23, 2015]

But if I want to register, I get the error message:

"Error by Registration"
    "[ACCOUNT MANAGER REFUSED TOKEN REQUEST]"

Any idea, what is wrong?
    Thanx
    CBTF
    02-27-17 06:20 AM
    If you have the rest of the Cobalt stack installed correctly, this should not happen.
    Well I installed everything on the Mega file in the order stated. Should I login again in Google? What did you suggest?

02-27-17 06:24 AM
    Hi, All.

I got a new BB Leap today, because the old one has a broken camera.

I have used the same steps, as usualy:

* Install Google Account Manager 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (do not login again)

Blackberry Google ID 2.8 [Released on December 23, 2015]

But if I want to register, I get the error message:

"Error by Registration"
    "[ACCOUNT MANAGER REFUSED TOKEN REQUEST]"

Any idea, what is wrong?
    Thanx
    CBTF
    Just try to register again. Sometimes it takes a few times.
    beignetdust likes this.
    02-27-17 06:24 AM
    The correct steps are:

* Install Blackberry Google ID 2.8 [Released on December 23, 2015]

Only install Google Account Manager 4.4.4 if you also have installed the patched Google Play Services. Google Account Manager 4.4.4 authenticates via Google Play Services. If Google Play Services is absent, it won't be able to fetch the authentication token (which is the problem you are reporting).

Remember: Google Play Services is not equals Google Play Store!
    coffee-turtle and beignetdust like this.
    02-27-17 06:34 AM
    The correct steps are:

Only install Google Account Manager 4.4.4 if you also have installed the patched Google Play Services. Google Account Manager 4.4.4 authenticates via Google Play Services. If Google Play Services is absent, it won't be able to fetch the authentication token (which is the problem you are reporting).

Hi Cobalt,
    THX.
    It was my feeling, that the 4.4.4. version must be done after installation of the ID and services.
    OK, what now? Uninstall 4.4.4.?
    Thx,
    CBTF
    02-27-17 06:39 AM
    The correct steps are:

I thought that I had loaded everything in the Mega file. Now I'm starting to doubt myself... which item in the Mega file relates to Google Play Services? I can then check that it's on my phone. I installed 4.3.3 & logged in then loaded 4.4.4 but not logged in on that.

02-27-17 06:39 AM
    Google Play Store = com.android.vending
    Google Play Services = com.google.android.gms
    Google Account Manager = com.google.android.gsf.login
    coffee-turtle and beignetdust like this.
    02-27-17 06:43 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    THX.
    It was my feeling, that the 4.4.4. version must be done after installation of the ID and services.
    OK, what now? Uninstall 4.4.4.?
    Thx,
    CBTF
    Cobalt please, what should I do now, to fix it? :-/
    02-27-17 07:04 AM
    Google Play Store = com.android.vending
    Google Play Services = com.google.android.gms
    Google Account Manager = com.google.android.gsf.login
    Okay, thanks. I have all these on my device. Play services shows as Google settings & shows my Google details in there. Play store opens with my Google details & enables me to download. Google account manager shows as Google Account, & if I open that is asks me if I want to login with existing account or new one (do I need to login with the last one again?)

02-27-17 07:15 AM
    No need to login again unless you want to create an additional Google account. If you create an additional account, you must register again to notify Google that the device has two accounts.
    beignetdust likes this.
    02-27-17 07:43 AM
    :-( I tested to uninstall the 4.4.4. version, but it is neither possible in BB uninstaller nor in android settings app.
    Is any chance to not use factory settings?

Thanx
    02-27-17 08:00 AM
    :-( I tested to uninstall the 4.4.4. version, but it is neither possible in BB uninstaller nor in android settings app.
    Is any chance to not use factory settings?

Thanx
    Maybe this is your problem.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

If so, reboot after install.
    beignetdust likes this.
    02-27-17 08:09 AM
    Hello again, everyone! I installed last working Instagram apk version 10.3.2 and it worked for all of two hours before I started receiving "app not responding" message upon start up... should I have whitelisted it even though it doesn't require patching?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 02:56 PM
    Hello again, everyone! I installed last working Instagram apk version 10.3.2 and it worked for all of two hours before I started receiving "app not responding" message upon start up... should I have whitelisted it even though it doesn't require patching?

Posted via CB10
    Some people have this issue, and others don't. It's strange. But no, whitelisting won't help.

The only solution is to log out when you quit the app, but you can have it remember your credentials to quickly log in again the next time you use it.

This means no notifications of course.
    02-27-17 02:58 PM
    Thanks, conite. Figured it was an isolated issue for some users since I've seen videos of apps working seamlessly. I'm just an unlucky one I suppose.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 04:20 PM
    Thanks, conite. Figured it was an isolated issue for some users since I've seen videos of apps working seamlessly. I'm just an unlucky one I suppose.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the club! I'm also one of those unlucky ones xD
    I use iGrann, is not that bad
    02-27-17 04:24 PM
    Welcome to the club! I'm also one of those unlucky ones xD
    I use iGrann, is not that bad
    I was thinking about using iGrann because I tried it back when I got the red Passport when it launched. Does it have stories?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 05:22 PM
    No need to login again unless you want to create an additional Google account. If you create an additional account, you must register again to notify Google that the device has two accounts.
    I actually did have to login again last weekend. Google had a hiccup that caused all connected devices to reset. It just kicked me out and I got a notification about having to sign in again. I did and everything still works.

Joel
    02-27-17 07:56 PM
    Anyone had luck with SnapChat? I know I'm late to the game but the latest version from PlayStore doesn't work (big surprise) so I guess APK Mirror would be the best bet for this app also?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 10:31 PM
9,813 ... 326327328329330 ...