Need to desimblock, means open up my classic to be able to use a simcard from another provider as well. My current provider, French ORANGE, should provide a code to be typed into the device to "de-block". But they don't have been provided with the code for the classic ! They have contacted BlackBerry weeks ago for the code, but not yet received an answer from BlackBerry.
    Can somebody help ?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 07:40 PM
    Need to desimblock, means open up my classic to be able to use a simcard from another provider as well. My current provider, French ORANGE, should provide a code to be typed into the device to "de-block". But they don't have been provided with the code for the classic ! They have contacted BlackBerry weeks ago for the code, but not yet received an answer from BlackBerry.
    Can somebody help ?

Posted via CB10
    Ya the process of unlocking your phone can take a bit of time especially if they are going back to blackberry...given the amount of employees working in their hardware division now. It took me about a week for my carrier to get an unlock code from blackberry for my Priv it may be a little longer now
    02-22-17 08:12 PM