Your guys need to turn on the data services in mobile network option and your wifi will start working but keep it in mind if u came to non wifi zone then data service turned on will charge u money for data usage of ur network even without BIS data plan...
    Sushil Ranavare likes this.
    01-01-14 09:45 PM
    plese tell me how it will work on 9780 it worked before i updated the software of it.
    kindly help me
    03-18-14 09:59 AM
    Goto options->Networks and connections->Mobile Network -> and turn 'off' DATA SERVICES

Then try browsing or check if the apps work on wifi's internet
    otherwisse restart your phone using restart app or take out the battery and place it back.
    Hope it helps.
    04-02-14 01:01 PM
    everyone having this problem ... i recommend you to try this THIS IS THE SOLUTION. thanks.
    07-29-14 11:03 AM
    Dude you are f*ckin awesome, i had given up using the internet on my curve all together
    10-15-14 03:55 PM
    1. go to hotspot browser == options==browser configuration and set it hotspot browser
    2. set browser identification to blackberry
    3.exit
    4. go to menu== settings=mobile network==data services and turn it on.finish/...
    11-14-14 05:30 PM
    It worked for me. Thanks a lot
    01-06-15 02:30 PM
    It worked for me. Thanks a lot
    01-06-15 02:30 PM
    Hello, I own an unlocked blackberry curve 8520, using a SIM card with Fido Canada(I don't have a data plan).
    My phone is connected to my home WiFi, I had no problems doing it. However, when I try to open the browser, it say : " unable to connect to internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider."
    I tried playing with the settings but could figure it out. Anyone could help me?
    01-19-15 09:00 AM
    it dosent worked friend
    03-23-15 12:45 PM
    Thanks bro i did everything but it refused so far but now it done
    04-24-15 12:33 AM
    It worked. Thank you. Those people at Globe Telecommunictions have no clue what they are talking about. They don't even understand!
    07-22-15 08:17 AM
    the brower working but facebook and whats app and others
    11-03-15 04:35 PM
    is this true like are you sure when i am connected to wifi i won't incur data charges
    12-28-15 11:10 AM
    Change sim but won't let me access internet blackberry curve what can I do
    04-14-16 06:09 PM
    Hello, I own an unlocked blackberry curve 8520, using a SIM card with Fido Canada(I don't have a data plan).
    My phone is connected to my home WiFi, I had no problems doing it. However, when I try to open the browser, it say : " unable to connect to internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider."

I tried playing with the settings but could figure it out. Anyone could help me?
    02-22-17 12:53 PM
    You need to change the browser to hotspot browser...You do this by opening the browser--->options-->browser configuration...then change the browser option to Hotspot browser
    05-27-17 04:58 AM
    For almost 3 years i used blackberry with this problem of wifi connected but no internet. I searched every nook and corner of Google to solve but all in vain, today on 23rd Jan 2018,i found solution to it and it made me think how foolish I was.
    The solution is that when you successfully connect to your wifi network just remember to turn on the data services
    Manage Connections ➡️mobile networks options ➡️data service ➡️on
    That's it, you are ready
    01-23-18 09:33 AM

on my blackberry curve 9320, under settings →"mobile network" →data services

if it says YES to using data services, my blackberry will only connect to 3G on internet.
    if it is turned OFF i can freely use wifi networks to access internet

Hope this helps?
    05-02-18 04:10 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD