Got hacked on microsoft (and all devices) by some romanian group of dudes.. I bet because i was stupid. Does anyone know how i can protect my bb clasic, against some advanced hackers for me now? Have a new simcard and use the password manager, 2code loggin. All passwords changes, mastercards blocked blabla. The laptop is now "cleaned" and the other one totall loose but the backup is made on this "clean" laptop with Bb Link and i dont want to install it out of fear of loosing more devices..

I need to get certificates and some verification protocolls or something on my BB because it keeps disconnecting and has no good keys to secure it... And the backup is still on the microsoft server connected with that laptop xD but the hacker also took that so...

I also hope to get to my backups on my... pretty totall loose laptop from this hack but its on that server.. How can i back it up?! Without linking it with bb link?

Its all weird but i hope someone can give me some advice. My appstore amazon is not opening either.. And i want android apps..

thanks for helping in advance!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 06:12 AM
    Omg im so blonde i have like 4 responses but i don't know how this app works fully yet. It is amazing though :P Hope i can find the responses... Thanks for responding :P

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 07:30 AM
    I have no idea what you are talking about but maybe wipe your device.
    02-19-17 08:10 AM
    Yeah i read your message wrong too i guess..

It is a bit confusing. But the device is wiped, lost all accounts, all pictures, my data, everything i just try to find a way to protect it now.. And getting the data from the microsoft exchange active sync would be very helpfull :P
    02-19-17 09:01 AM
    Yeah i read your message wrong too i guess..

It is a bit confusing. But the device is wiped, lost all accounts, all pictures, my data, everything i just try to find a way to protect it now.. And getting the data from the microsoft exchange active sync would be very helpfull :P
    you will have to log back onto to your MS exchange account then all that data will be there as before.
    02-19-17 09:39 AM
    Yeah i did log on but its "migrated" .. and i do get some data back sometimes... but not the 3000 pictures i was hoping for :P.. and im scared to turn the laptop on... my older clean laptop was eaten alive and nothing was left within 18 hours, and during which i did 3 complete system resets and backups :P cant even put a new windows on it... maybe i need to move out of the house xD and get new devices?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 09:57 AM
    And i also have a new SIM card from the phone company.. the other one was blocked by the provider, but actually activated by "itsself" again the next day, so im not sure i might have 2 sim cards xD... handy for using another samsung to watch netflix as a remote though.. Secondly, the whole bb was wiped, with no possible data recovery from the phone itself. But it never overwrote the automatic backups with msync i saw that in the migrated media library server xD still 17 january, and 18th i lost access to it. So it is "somewhere" and didnt overwrite it, it was migrated in the device manager in my PC, just like my harddisks.. and everything else.

Yeah its crappy and its not easy to explain for me because I am Dutch aswell..

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 10:01 AM
    And i also have a new SIM card from the phone company.. the other one was blocked by the provider, but actually activated by "itsself" again the next day, so im not sure i might have 2 sim cards xD... handy for using another samsung to watch netflix as a remote though.. Secondly, the whole bb was wiped, with no possible data recovery from the phone itself. But it never overwrote the automatic backups with msync i saw that in the migrated media library server xD still 17 january, and 18th i lost access to it. So it is "somewhere" and didnt overwrite it, it was migrated in the device manager in my PC, just like my harddisks.. and everything else.

Yeah its crappy and its not easy to explain for me because I am Dutch aswell..

Posted via CB10
    I already payed a "professional it guy" but he just cleaned my laptop and said he found it unlikely that someone with that hackskill would hack my mom and me.. But I made a big error in trusting a genioys hacker in romenia who i knew for a while here, who has like 5 companies in hacking and security development and stuff... i gave him some easy way in. For the other devices i will let my friend who knows stuff too get in my pc hope he will fix the gaps tomorrow but for my BB i dont know what to do against it. Well ill be hopefull its been a month now..

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 10:13 AM
    Your pictures would be on the SD card. Not in a cloud anywhere. Did you erase the SD card?
    02-19-17 10:40 AM
    Well its synced automatically with the library via my laptop via BB Blend/Link :P

Dont have SD lol

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 10:23 PM
    Well, it seems i have ransomware now...
    Got a license to agree on, can't tell anyone about it and my devices and data are apparently not mine anymore... and something with bitcoins.

After that it was on all devices and they were all a samsung xD. Even blackberry was a samsung with the apps the systemupdate of this malware allowed me to have. Lost 3 phones, 2 laptops, google chromecast, decoder, tv, a tablet :P.

Imagine if this happened when you have an interactive house, or even worse, an automated car or something lol. Someone else controlling your thermostate, sunenergysolarsystem, all the lights in the house, and drive you to Mexico while locking you in the car. Man I don't like the future of networks with hackers that are able to do crazy stuff...

Furthermore, I seem to have gotten myself on the international database of blacklist hackers. LMAO

Got my blackberry working again though. #Swagberry 4 life :P. I left my house and now somewhat worried that my blackberry will go down when i go back there again..

Antiransomware for bb existing? The Networkprovider sends me to the police, but the police said they do not help me to get my devices back in my control nor will they help me to get rid of the ransomware or hacker or other problems associated with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 05:38 PM
    02-24-17 05:43 PM
    Thanks! Will do if I ever find a file like that but I already lost every file i had and restarted the BB with a new BB id :P maybe i can find one in my BOX.

Its not only encryption but also the part where they fully take the device, and lock it... It can also happen to lock it for good and then it won't be usable ever .. Can I prevent this perhaps?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 05:46 PM
    Got 4 hits

CryptXXX
    CryptXXX 2.0
    CryptXXX 3.0
    Chimera

What does it mean are these the types of ransomware in 1 file?
    BB + devices and microsoft and google etc got hacked. Need my backup + need protocols from BB. Someo-img_20170225_010129.png

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 06:04 PM
    And how do i get rid of it on a blackberry lol

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 06:22 PM