We do use BES12 Cloud, Android for Work and Blackberry Priv's. We also use Dropbox for Business as a company. I did had Dropbox for Business (Dropbox app) installed on my Priv. I lost my Priv and I replaced the Priv by a new Priv. Everything works again in the same profile (deleted the old Priv and added the new Priv within the same user profile).

Now the Dropbox app cannot be installed;

- After downloading (required) the installation starts and no error but no install and can be installed 'again' but same issue... no app

Or (in other applications group):

- It will install but when signing in I get the message: that te application is not correctly installed?

I did give all the permissions and updates at the https://play.google.com/work/.

Blackberry helpdesk has no clue directs me to Dropbox and Dropbox likewise... they send me to Blackberry...

It did work before; has someone here any idea what I am doing wrong?

By the way; did anyone ever got some good help or advice from the Blackberry support? I have some issues but when I think about they almost never did actually solve the issue....

Regards.
    08-10-16 02:52 PM
    Update;

We do have since a couple of weeks troubles with the Dropbox application, we use Dropbox for Business, on Android for Work and on iOS;

- Android for Work (not possible to install); we dit reset the permissions in BES12 apps, we deleted the app in BES12 and Google for Work, everything.... Blackberry Support has no clue.
    - iOS; new installations will install and signing in but will delete itself after a couple of hours? Existing installations will shown in BES12 at user level as 'unmanaged'...

Does somebody has a clue?
    08-13-16 11:11 AM
    I don't know how many people still use AFW with BES 12 but my Play Store screen in the AFW environment on my Priv's and DTEKS are like:

Dropbox for Business in BES12 Android for Work situation doesn't work-screenshot_20161005-104604.png

I can see the apps in the menu choice. But the screen hasn't to be blank? In the first setings it worked correctly.

The screen on a Samsung TabS2 is the same. But the Dropbox for Business Client is installed on the Samsung TabS2! What am i doing wrong?

Blackberry support is walking around and asking the same questions over and over again...

Actually I think that BES12 support never ever solved a problem in our situation... what are your experiences?
    Last edited by CNX66; 10-05-16 at 03:53 AM. Reason: forget something
    10-05-16 03:52 AM
    Solved with help from BlackBerry. Is nobody using bes12 with afw here?
    12-07-16 05:08 PM
    I've tried BES12 and Android for Work a couple of times in testing but was getting the same problem you had here with no apps visible to get from the work Play Store despite having several applied in the software policy.

What's the fix from BlackBerry? I'd love to know.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 10:06 PM
    I've tried BES12 and Android for Work a couple of times in testing but was getting the same problem you had here with no apps visible to get from the work Play Store despite having several applied in the software policy.

What's the fix from BlackBerry? I'd love to know.

Posted via CB10
    The no apps visible situation is still ongoing. The Dropbox app which was the only app we use which did not work on BlackBerry Android devices works now when changing after adjusting activation settings.

The forums regarding the UEM or BES12 are not so well visited as the other forums. That's a shame honestly.
    johnnyuk likes this.
    01-31-17 04:25 PM
    The no apps visible situation is still ongoing. The Dropbox app which was the only app we use which did not work on BlackBerry Android devices works now when changing after adjusting activation settings.

The forums regarding the UEM or BES12 are not so well visited as the other forums. That's a shame honestly.
    Thanks for replying, this place is quiet nowadays, a real shame as BlackBerry long ago shut down their own support forum for all versions of BES in the hope that more people will pay for support direct from BlackBerry's hopeless support people!

What was the activation settings change you had to make for the Dropbox app if you don't mind?

To me it seems that Android for Work through BES12 just doesn't work the way BlackBerry claim it does, even on BlackBerry's Android phones, and hardly any body realises or cares as there are so few BES12 customers who want to use Android for Work!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-17 05:57 PM
    Thanks for replying, this place is quiet nowadays, a real shame as BlackBerry long ago shut down their own support forum for all versions of BES in the hope that more people will pay for support direct from BlackBerry's hopeless support people!

What was the activation settings change you had to make for the Dropbox app if you don't mind?

To me it seems that Android for Work through BES12 just doesn't work the way BlackBerry claim it does, even on BlackBerry's Android phones, and hardly any body realises or cares as there are so few BES12 customers who want to use Android for Work!

Posted via CB10
    Your Dropbox for business App doesn't work like in my case The situation was?
    02-11-17 02:56 AM
    Your Dropbox for business App doesn't work like in my case The situation was?
    I can't get any apps to appear in the Android for Work Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-17 04:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have recently setup AFW on my UEM 12.6. Work apps are pushing properly, both enforced and recommended.
    Do your policies and activesync profile and proxy work as expected?
    02-15-17 09:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    There is a big problem a couple of days nog with adding new applications from the Google Play Store: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000039119

Is this your issue?
    02-22-17 12:30 AM
    I have recently setup AFW on my UEM 12.6. Work apps are pushing properly, both enforced and recommended.
    Do your policies and activesync profile and proxy work as expected?
    IT policies, active sync profile and proxy work ok as far as I can see although it's hard to fully test that when no work apps appear in the work store.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 07:08 PM
    There is a big problem a couple of days nog with adding new applications from the Google Play Store: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000039119

Is this your issue?
    No, this problem has been going on for months now.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 07:09 PM