We have tested the profile switching issue with 10.3.2.2168 (official release), and the device notification switching is working fine. One user reported conflict with Profile Manager app.
    My experience with Hub++ on 10.3.2.xx has been the profile switching works fine UNTIL the device is rebooted. Then Hub++ stops mirroring the user profile until it's deleted and reinstalled. An annoying workaround.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.2.2339
    07-25-15 02:02 PM
    I would love to be able to have HUB++ automatically not vibrate or ring while I am using the camera to record a video. I have had to edit out parts with vibration sounds in the background. Other than that, it's been great having this app back after finally getting on OS version 10.3 (I had been waiting on the official release rather than use a leaked OS).

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:34 AM
    My experience with Hub++ on 10.3.2.xx has been the profile switching works fine UNTIL the device is rebooted. Then Hub++ stops mirroring the user profile until it's deleted and reinstalled. An annoying workaround.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.2.2339
    Thanks for that explanation. A restart triggers the same issue for me. Delete and install restores the profile sync.
    08-02-15 07:15 AM
    I had posted a ticket with the developer over two weeks ago about the profile out of sync issue and no response.

 Black Passport via CB10
    08-17-15 09:19 PM
    How much of a hassle / overhaul will it be to add Talk2Watch Pebble support to your app?

Right now I'm using Hub2Watch to alert me for new notifications, although this sometimes tend to buzz on Pebble Screen refresh while there are no new (just pending) notifications. Also Hub2Watch is catching the notifications of the Hub, and as such can't tell if a WhatsApp group is muted or another filter is active.

If Hub++ can handle the vibrations on my Pebble while Hub2Watch just displays them, it would be great.
    10-12-15 01:26 PM
    I can't silent calls at all!

Pleaze fix it!
    10-13-15 04:08 PM
    Same issue. cant silence the ringer.
    mailed the DEV so many times. no response from them.
    10-29-15 04:13 AM
    I can't silent calls at all!

Pleaze fix it!
    Backup the settings, delete the app, reinstall, restore settings and Hub++ should be working again. I assume you are on 10.3.2. On my Classic which runs 10.3.1, the app works with no problems.

On my Passport running 10.3.2, any device restart causes Hub++ to stop working with profiles, requiring the steps above.

I've also requested support from the Dev and no reply at all.

 Classic via CB
    nisarg86 likes this.
    10-30-15 01:54 AM
    I tired it. but it didnt work. I have uninstalled the APP now. too bad if i cant silent the ringer.
    11-03-15 09:12 AM
    I've also requested support from the Dev and no reply at all.
     Classic via CB
    Yup, this developer USED to be excellent - now has seemingly fallen off the face of the Earth and cares nothing regardless of their impressive boast when you purchase the app. Note my post: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post11764565
    I predicted others would begin experiencing the bug I reported (no longer able to silence from the main OS screen), and offered to work with them to help solve...but they don't seem to care about this significant bug and have put little effort into getting to the bottom of it.
    nisarg86 likes this.
    11-03-15 09:19 AM
    I had to buy BeBuzz app because Different color LED is very useful for me. So far everything is working fine with it. finally i am able to silence the ringer from main OS now and also can take call during on another call.
    i would love to switch back to HUB ++ again in future only if they solve this issue as mentioned by @Maestro1414.
    11-03-15 10:35 PM
    To the developer:
    Is it possible to get HUB++ to recognize Face10 for Facebook? Would love to setup a profile for that application.
    02-06-16 12:44 PM
    To the developer:
    Is it possible to get HUB++ to recognize Face10 for Facebook? Would love to setup a profile for that application.
    I second that would be great

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 01:28 PM
    It does detect it. I had a notification come in for face10. HUB++ detected it and I now have it assigned to facebook in HUB++

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 07:57 PM
    It does detect it. I had a notification come in for face10. HUB++ detected it and I now have it assigned to facebook in HUB++

Posted via CB10
    It does detect the app's actions, but Face10 is not among the listed apps for selection. Sure you can select "Facebook", but, it would be nice to see Face10.

Posted with the elite BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    02-08-16 02:32 PM
    I bought this app a few days ago because of the promise of good email support, well thats turned out to be a complete joke.
    03-20-16 09:15 AM
    I bought this app a few days ago because of the promise of good email support, well thats turned out to be a complete joke.
    What problems are you having? We may not be the dev but some of us die hard users might be able to help.
    03-20-16 10:02 AM
    Sometimes it works and sometimes the phone is just silent when I get a notification, there is no pattern to it.
    I have uninstalled it from my Z10 as I need to hear the phones text messages coming in. I work in a noisy factory so I was using the repeat feature so I didn't miss anything.

An option to get repeat notification sounds should be in the OS without having to rely on an app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-22-16 03:17 AM
    I am using HUB++ for +1.5yrs by now. I don't experience any issue and it detects every kind of newly installed application. -Except calendar notifications are not working (I use system settings instead). Besides that sometimes it needs to be manually restarted after battery pull/ system shutdown. Overall, I am very happy with HUB++

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 05:48 AM
    Sometimes it works and sometimes the phone is just silent when I get a notification, there is no pattern to it.
    I have uninstalled it from my Z10 as I need to hear the phones text messages coming in. I work in a noisy factory so I was using the repeat feature so I didn't miss anything.

An option to get repeat notification sounds should be in the OS without having to rely on an app.

Seems like I rem the sounds work best if you choose one from the app or device mem vs SD card. So if you are using custom from SD try using stock or device memory.

Also I just use Blackberry for sound notifications & hub++ for led. Which will repeat until dismissed. In a noisy place this would prob be optimal.

It's why I rely so much on custom led
    03-22-16 08:04 AM

If you read back through some of my earlier posts, I'm guessing a phone restart get's things working again for you. For me, all the problems are on OS 10.3.2 but not on 10.3.1

 Classic via CB
    03-22-16 08:33 PM
    Functions like this should be built in to the OS.
    I need a repeat sound for SMS as I as sometimes don't hear the phone when I am at work.

03-28-16 06:20 AM
    I bought this app because it promised "custom vibration lengths and patterns." But when I go to vibrate settings, the only thing I can do is change the length of a single vibrate, or have a short vibrate for every time the LED blinks. Am I missing something here?
    01-28-17 02:05 PM
2,523 ... 99100101