Been a long time user of bb10 - had Z30 for about 2 years and then moved to BlackBerry leap which I still have. Then when the Priv came out bought one and returned it within a week. Then bought a Windows lumia 950. Was a good phone but the emails don't quite well compared to BlackBerry and was missing the hub too much. So returned it after a week

Then bought a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition and had it for 3 weeks. Great phone but couldn't get use to the size and physical keyboard - sold it on Kijiji and bought a nexus 6P. While I liked the pure android better, it was too big for me. So here I am - back to my beloved BlackBerry leap after all those flagship phones.

What a crazy ride it has been!!
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    01-01-16 02:06 PM
    Been a long time user of bb10 - had Z30 for about 2 years and then moved to BlackBerry leap which I still have. Then when the Priv came out bought one and returned it within a week. Then bought a Windows lumia 950. Was a good phone but the emails don't quite well compared to BlackBerry and was missing the hub too much. So returned it after a week

Then bought a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition and had it for 3 weeks. Great phone but couldn't get use to the size and physical keyboard - sold it on Kijiji and bought a nexus 6P. While I liked the pure android better, it was too big for me. So here I am - back to my beloved BlackBerry leap after all those flagship phones.

Not surprising at all! The BlackBerry 10 experience is second to none despite all the rubbish said on these forums and elsewhere, too bad it wasn't given a chance.

Posted via CB10
    vanrickman likes this.
    01-01-16 02:42 PM
    Why not the Nexus 5x then if the 6P was too big?

Posted via CB10
    Soulstream likes this.
    01-01-16 02:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    I might consider that. But I'm almost tired of going from phone to phone - looks like I just cannot like anything other than bb10. So it could just to be that I always end up comparing all OS to bb10 and end up coming back!!
    01-01-16 03:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Efficiency in BlackBerry 10 is something we take for granted until we try another OS. It's not even close.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    boysontheblock likes this.
    01-01-16 03:48 PM
    Efficiency in BlackBerry 10 is something we take for granted until we try another OS. It's not even close.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    Efficiency is what you make it. BB10 may be more efficient for some but for others, such as myself, Android can surpass it.

Sounds like BB10 meets the OP's needs nicely though, and sounds like they prefer the all touch form factor, so i hope Blackberry actually brings out a new device for them to use soon and upgrade from that Leap
    01-01-16 04:13 PM
    The advantages of a BlackBerry10 is known only when a person uses another OS and starts comparing it with BB10. Welcome back home!!!
    However that doesn't deter me to try the Priv once as I have never ever tasted the Android. Passport will always remain my first phone.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2813
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    01-01-16 04:59 PM
    I might consider that. But I'm almost tired of going from phone to phone - looks like I just cannot like anything other than bb10. So it could just to be that I always end up comparing all OS to bb10 and end up coming back!!
    Ok.....u just said u liked the phone but just though it was too big so I just figured I would suggest the 5x. Glad you're using what u like though

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 05:25 PM

Stick to what you prefer much is said about flagship devices but in all honesty mid range devices can be just as good

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-02-16 05:35 AM

Should have gone for the Priv. From the looks of it..that may just have been the right smartphone for you.

Blackberry Classic | Circa 2015
    01-02-16 10:08 AM
    Should have gone for the Priv. From the looks of it..that may just have been the right smartphone for you.

Blackberry Classic | Circa 2015
    I did. Bought the Priv when it came out and returned it within a week. Couldn't stand android, nice hardware but android and lack of bb10 features made me return. Hub was kinda working and basic features like drop box integration with email similar to what we've on bb10 bed side mode, easy ability to switch profiles etc and too many android notifications and options in the name of customization turned me off big time

It's just me. - felt like I need to have apps and work arounds to accomplish the same thing i could so it in one-click on bb10.
    01-02-16 10:23 AM
    I did. Bought the Priv when it came out and returned it within a week. Couldn't stand android, nice hardware but android and lack of bb10 features made me return. Hub was kinda working and basic features like drop box integration with email similar to what we've on bb10 bed side mode, easy ability to switch profiles etc and too many android notifications and options in the name of customization turned me off big time

It's just me. - felt like I need to have apps and work arounds to accomplish the same thing i could so it in one-click on bb10.
    this is what is keeping me away from Android / Priv for now. I know the strength of Android is customization, but to me it feels like a bit of a deterrent. I feel like BB10 is a nice mix of Android and iOS, in that it offers ability to work in an open system like Android (e.g. Screen Share without the need of Apple TV or whatever) but with the built in OS that is consistent across the phones like Apple.

That being said, it is only a matter of time until BB10 is EOL and I will have to go Android. Sad.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 02:26 PM
    It's been a day since I'd gone back to my leap from all those flagship phones!! Funnily I don't miss any of those gimmicks the other phones have..

Agreed - I use my phone primarily for communication not for much apps and media consumption. But the funny sorry bid today a bunch of us were in the ski Hills and everyone had the best phones - iphone 6s and Samsung and non of them got the signal other than me who was using a leap that costs 1/6th of those phones. go figure!!
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    01-02-16 11:51 PM