But...but...but....multitasking......but....but... .never mind. Lol.
    Agreed. Such a lame show on my iPad mini. :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-01-15 02:19 AM
    The beautiful thing about Android is when something doesn't work properly out of the box, there are plenty of people who have fixed it in a 3rd party app!

(Which is why Android is such a disjointed mess).
    Add to the steaming pile...

and we're having fun digging? :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-01-15 02:21 AM
    But...but...but....multitasking......but....but... .never mind. Lol.

Prolly involves the Hypervisor somewhere... and of course that QNX micro-thingee kernel.
    12-01-15 03:03 AM
    Everyone knew about Palm. It failed for completely different reasons than BB10 that would take way to long to explain. No where close to a legitimate comparison.

Microsoft doesn't have a mature, robust or efficient OS. Also no where close to a legitimate comparison.

BB10 failed for one reason only... no one knew about it.

You can tell yourself whatever you want but facts are stubborn things.

Posted via CB10
    I knew about BB10...have 5 of them but still had to carry an Android or an iPhone with me every day because they have apps I use for business. So glad I have a Priv now and only carry one phone around. BB10 would have died a slow death
    12-01-15 03:09 AM
    I knew about BB10...have 5 of them but still had to carry an Android or an iPhone with me every day because they have apps I use for business. So glad I have a Priv now and only carry one phone around. BB10 would have died a slow death
    This ^^^^

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 05:36 AM
    bb phone are too much expansive for what you get, really true with q5,q10, classic

does bb 10 will see new phone in 2 years?
    KemKev likes this.
    12-01-15 07:39 AM
    bb phone are too much expansive for what you get, really true with q5,q10, classic

Who knows....hmm...Chen knows! BlackBerry 10 killer

Posted by Priv
    12-01-15 08:00 AM
    At the rate that they make phones why not release another BB10 in 2016 the company will be for sure profitable and the stock will be climbing.

GOOGLE
    Has BlackBerry sold its soul to the devil?-dcedf16fc31ba0c7d65eca8f87102df1960a6403c8f8a1a11f6c1010c898f622.jpg
    Last edited by Zeratul57; 12-01-15 at 08:32 AM.
    12-01-15 08:01 AM
    Please help me regarding some app (without ads)

1-video
    2-Picture
    3-Call reacorder

Posted by Priv
    you mean paid or free?

The built in Gallery and Video apps don't have ads.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    12-01-15 12:10 PM

Who knows....hmm...Chen knows! BlackBerry 10 killer
    Who is the killer - Chen or the PRIV? While some BB10 users continue to stick their heads in the sand, the one truth in the market that BBRY could not ignore is reflected in this sentence: "Google wants to be on as many phones in the world as possible, and on that front it’s succeeding wildly — Android powers more than 82 per cent of smartphones globally, according to tracking firm IDC." Android and iOS are where the developers are. BBRY had to change its approach to handsets or watch that division die. It's that simple.

Heck, I even heard an ad recently for a SONY TV powered by Android!!!

Quotation Source: Why Android users often suffer from app envy | Toronto Star
    12-01-15 01:19 PM
    As a BlackBerry consumer- sure. As another person wanting another smartphone- with an ecosystem....I really don't think we're going to see another BlackBerry 10. The next OS updates are mainly maintenance fixes. Still no app updates. So, even without an updated ecosystem that I keep hearing some say they could do without, the core apps may not get any update(s). So, to have another BB10 device without any even "incremental" updates, I could see the same ppl complaining - especially with minimal support from DEVs and not just BlackBerry for the OS. I also think even incomplete when the z10 launched, the BB10 OS was getting smoother and had potential......just too late to the market to be a factor as far as sales. Not trying to talk up or down the OS. BlackBerry made the hole deeper when most were saying it was due to all the bad reviews. While they didn't help BlackBerry, the bullseye is still on BlackBerry/Android to advertise- which was only one of many factors that didn't help sales. After spending time on a Priv, I like it......same as my z10, q10s, and z30. So, we'll see what happens.

Also, there's this: The Vienna

If the Priv and android is successful why would they release a BB10 device? BB10 failed. Just because we like it doesn't mean it makes any business sense for it to come back.

Hey, we're doing great with this new product, lets go ahead and re-release a product that failed and has zero support instead of making more devices with a successful OS/form.

Makes no business sense... We all would like a BB10 device but it's never going to happen.

No more words...
    12-01-15 03:02 PM
    At the rate that they make phones why not release another BB10 in 2016 the company will be for sure profitable and the stock will be climbing.

GOOGLE
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcedf16fc31ba0c7d65eca8f87102df1960a6403c8f8a1a11f6c1010c898f622.jpg 
Views:	652 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	382693
    Originally Posted by SteelGreek
    If the Priv and android is successful why would they release a BB10 device? BB10 failed. Just because we like it doesn't mean it makes any business sense for it to come back.

Hey, we're doing great with this new product, lets go ahead and re-release a product that failed and has zero support instead of making more devices with a successful OS/form.

Makes no business sense... We all would like a BB10 device but it's never going to happen.
    12-01-15 03:03 PM
    Originally Posted by SteelGreek

So your logic.. "Timmy gets all the girls because he has red hair... I'm gonna dye my hair red like Timmy and watch the ladies flock to me"
    Maybe Timmy gets girls because HE TALKS TO THEM... Blackberry sits in the corner alone. There is nothing they can do to bring in sales if people don't even know they still make devices.

Android is a stupid move as it gives up everything Blackberry had that made it stand apart from the crowd. You think Blackberry really offers something innovate enough on the hardware side to compete with the dozens of other Android OEMs? A keyboard... really? Its not like the devices are even made in house anyway.
    crackberry_geek and Zeratul57 like this.
    12-01-15 03:23 PM
    So your logic.. "Timmy gets all the girls because he has red hair... I'm gonna dye my hair red like Timmy and watch the ladies flock to me"
    Maybe Timmy gets girls because HE TALKS TO THEM... Blackberry sits in the corner alone. There is nothing they can do to bring in sales if people don't even know they still make devices.

Android is a stupid move as it gives up everything Blackberry had that made it stand apart from the crowd. You think Blackberry really offers something innovate enough on the hardware side to compete with the dozens of other Android OEMs? A keyboard... really? Its not like the devices are even made in house anyway.
    The problem with being different (or standing oout of the crowd) is not always a good thing. Look at Windows phone, it is different and it had the marketing dolars of Microsoft and still the good brand image of Nokia in Europe, and it still went nowhere.

Moving to Android is a last ditch effort for BB to stay in the hardware business. BB10 proved its limits as a comercial products and it was a failure at that (but it was an achievement from a technical standpoint).
    JeepBB and southlander like this.
    12-01-15 03:35 PM

BB10 can't survive without making money. It can't make money without selling devices. It doesn't matter how great or different or innovative it is if it is a business failure.
    I like very BB10 but I'm using an iPhone because it couldn't fulfill my needs. 99.7% of smartphone users agree. Android at least gives them a chance that BB10 doesn't.
    JeepBB likes this.
    12-01-15 03:42 PM
    BB10 can't survive without making money. It can't make money without selling devices. It doesn't matter how great or different or innovative it is if it is a business failure.
    I like very BB10 but I'm using an iPhone because it couldn't fulfill my needs. 99.7% of smartphone users agree. Android at least gives them a chance that BB10 doesn't.
    I don't think that is true. It would be plausible if 99.7% of people had blackberry's or even had direct experiences with them since BB10 rolled out. It is Blackberry's responsibility to turn around consumer perception and promote their own product. Even going to android they are thinking its popularity can provide a free ride.. they are wrong and exhibiting almost no business sense.
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    12-01-15 03:45 PM
    I don't think that is true. It would be plausible if 99.7% of people had blackberry's or even had direct experiences with them since BB10 rolled out. It is Blackberry's responsibility to turn around consumer perception and promote their own product. Even going to android they are thinking its popularity can provide a free ride.. they are wrong and exhibiting almost no business sense.
    Blackberry, as a business, really doesn't care how it makes money as long as it does. It has no obligation to turn around the phone business for you or anyone else. I understand why you want that to happen, but it won't. It is becoming a software business over time, plain and simple.
    12-01-15 03:49 PM
    I think I just lost 15 minutes of my life that I'll probably never get back, reading through all this non-sense. And after all that I'm unsure now who the davil in question is. BlackBerry? Chen? Android? Google? Next thing you know, there will be cats and dogs living together. Babies playing with Sneks. And Bla1ze will be called out as a troll for not bringing home the bacon to Crackberry. All I hope for is that the twerp formally know as CBK doesn't come back to BlackBerry and keeps his hair cut.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and Elephant_Canyon like this.
    12-01-15 04:07 PM
    I think I just lost 15 minutes of my life that I'll probably never get back, reading through all this non-sense. And after all that I'm unsure now who the davil in question is. BlackBerry? Chen? Android? Google? Next thing you know, there will be cats and dogs living together. Babies playing with Sneks. And Bla1ze will be called out as a troll for not bringing home the bacon to Crackberry. All I hope for is that the twerp formally know as CBK doesn't come back to BlackBerry and keeps his hair cut.
    Ummmmmmmh...... Bacon!

Yeah, seeing CBKevin's on-stage haircut has to be one of the all-time most cringe-inducing videos.

Hopefully Bla1ze will keep his hat on!
    12-01-15 04:27 PM

Hopefully Bla1ze will keep his hat on!

I try my hardest to never remove it.
    12-01-15 04:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    I usually start from the last comment and work my way backwards. That way I can cut my losses early on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davil
    12-01-15 04:36 PM
    Would you prefer if they stopped making handsets altogether? Because that is what was going to happen if they stuck with BB10.
    Will be with Android too, sooner or later.
    I think sooner.

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    12-01-15 07:15 PM
    Blackberry, as a business, really doesn't care how it makes money as long as it does. It has no obligation to turn around the phone business for you or anyone else. I understand why you want that to happen, but it won't. It is becoming a software business over time, plain and simple.
    I understand that... but Blackberry as a software company in the mobile device segment is useless as hell unless they can provide something more substantial than a few security apps. They have pulled out of everything else and focused on nothing but hardware now yet claim to be falling back on software if it fails. Handsets should have been dropped day 1 with focus on partnering with someone looking for a great new OS.
    12-02-15 11:30 AM
    I'll just drop this right here in this thread to sum it all up:

Has BlackBerry sold its soul to the devil?-cvl728nwuaaeyc3.jpg

Posted via CB10
    JulesDB likes this.
    12-06-15 10:14 PM

Such a shame Priv launched with Android, so buggy and Un professional, so afraid to downloads any app (which usually need all permissions). Difficult to access many thing and your productivity is gone! Yeah Android is good for gaming things.

DEVIL IS SUCCESSFUL AS USUAL!

Posted by Priv
    Haha but you have a priv

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    12-07-15 05:52 PM
505 ... 56789 ...