Uh, they come preinstalled. It's taking into account the updates that have been done for the Blackberry apps.
    Not sure how Google Play and purchasing a PRIV reflects in the Google Play store in regards to BlackBerry App count. Forgive my ignorance. I have no interest in the PRIV.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 11:30 AM
    Arguing over this is ridiculous anyway. Sales are low, there's no doubt about that. Not for lack of being a good device, but because of a horrible launch.
    11-29-15 11:30 AM
    After a 4 year split, the Priv brought me back to BlackBerry. I cannot use a bb10 phone because of work requirements. So, there is at least one new customer. I don't think I am the only person in this situation.

Also, my Android using son scoffed at the idea ("obsolete" BB creating a "modem" Android phone), until he played with mine a bit. "Wow, this is actually a nice phone".

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-29-15 11:32 AM
    Hopefully this android experiment will be a flop and BlackBerry stays focused on BB10. This might actually be a good thing for BB10.
    Keep dreaming.

11-29-15 11:33 AM
    The BlackBerry apps preinstalled on the Priv are not included in the Google play download count therefore it is not an indication of sales.

Exactly! Don't assume and be naive people.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-29-15 11:36 AM
    Arguing over this is ridiculous anyway. Sales are low, there's no doubt about that. Not for lack of being a good device, but because of a horrible launch.
    Doesn't matter to me if sales are low or high TBH. Blackberry has never paid any of my bills. All I know is that I coughed up $700 for it and love it. Everyone knows why there isn't enough supply. Blackberry has been burned by building too many devices before. No one could have guessed that there would be sell outs of the device. Let's face it, the Priv will get marked as a success for BlackBerry no matter how these blogs try to spin it. There will be more android devices and there will be no new BB10 devices. I only wish I could buy enough stock in BBRY now to capitalize on it when the general public realizes it too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the Priv
    11-29-15 11:38 AM
    Doesn't matter to me if sales are low or high TBH. Blackberry has never paid any of my bills. All I know is that I coughed up $700 for it and love it. Everyone knows why there isn't enough supply. Blackberry has been burned by building too many devices before. No one could have guessed that there would be sell outs of the device. Let's face it, the Priv will get marked as a success for BlackBerry no matter how these blogs try to spin it. There will be more android devices and there will be no new BB10 devices. I only wish I could buy enough stock in BBRY now to capitalize on it when the general public realizes it too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the Priv
    Right. The Passport sold out too. Look how well that went.

And how will the general public figure this out? Blackberry isn't telling them.
    21stNow likes this.
    11-29-15 11:42 AM
    This is pointless as no one knows but BB. The author was doing the same as other people on here have done in other threads. They are all wild guesses and nothing to get excited over even if they say they have sold millions. No one knows and we wont for about a month until BB tells us
    Gadget Fann likes this.
    11-29-15 12:08 PM
83 ... 234