View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Did Chen have something to say in California this morning?
    He's speaking tomorrow, at 9:10 AM PST

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...l#post11978571
    10-07-15 12:51 PM
    4 bad days for shorts!

Would be interesting to look at options position today

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-07-15 12:53 PM
    No personal attacks please.
    Stand on topic, answer the question/assumption.

Thanks, peace,
    SF
    10-07-15 12:57 PM
    I thought LG was the insignificant fringe Android outfit?

No matter...stocks up, folks are happy and all is fine in the universe.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, ZayDub, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    10-07-15 01:01 PM
    Let's be careful here... Volume on TSX is still fairly low for BB.TO.... there could be a bit of manipulation going on...
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    10-07-15 01:01 PM
    Medium/low volume, phenomenal raise ...
    Finally Bulls at work ?
    Holly cow : had to capture the screen again ! 2 cents in 2 minutes !!!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    10-07-15 01:02 PM
    Did Chen have something to say in California this morning?
    He did not say anything unusual. He said he had marshmallows with blackberries for breakfast...great snacks for kids he added. Better than those lollipops which can destroy their teeth.
    10-07-15 01:03 PM
    He did not say anything unusual. He said he had marshmallows with blackberries for breakfast...great snacks for kids he added. Better than those lollipops which can destroy their teeth.
    Did he say anything about eating an Apple that has had a bite taken out of it already?
    10-07-15 01:07 PM
    This stock never fails to surprise, good or bad. Just glad today is chugging along and pushing higher.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 01:08 PM
    This stock never fails to surprise, good or bad. Just glad today is chugging along and pushing higher.

Posted via CB10
    Hi CJ, can you see how the TA looks like at this junction? Thanks in advance
    La Emperor likes this.
    10-07-15 01:10 PM
    Let's be careful here... Volume on TSX is still fairly low for BB.TO.... there could be a bit of manipulation going on...
    But over the average in NYC

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 01:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    I was waiting for it to fall back closer to $6 so I could double back up. Sold half just before earnings because I had a feeling it'd be bad.

Is this all Priv excitement, or do you have some TA magic going on?
    10-07-15 01:12 PM
    I see it now.. Branta is like the CB market maker.. when there's a low volume of posts he lowers the level of discussion until people engage in a discussion ;-) JK Branta!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 01:18 PM
    I see it now.. Branta is like the CB market maker.. when there's a low volume of posts he lowers the level of discussion until people engage in a discussion ;-) JK Branta!

Posted via CB10
    No way, that cant be true. nada, i dont buy it. I believe that CB MODS are people with highest integrity and very respectable. they set the standard for rest of us. i always look up to them.
    ibpluto, Mr BBRY, take99 and 3 others like this.
    10-07-15 01:20 PM
    Hi CJ, can you see how the TA looks like at this junction? Thanks in advance
    Looks like it just needed to sell off a little to come back and test the MA's. Will we stay here and go up still? Who knows.

Posted via CB10
    La Emperor and rarsen like this.
    10-07-15 01:21 PM
    Looks like it just needed to sell off a little to come back and test the MA's. Will we stay here and go up still? Who knows.

Posted via CB10
    is that Microsoft kind of advise? LOL
    10-07-15 01:24 PM
    wtf, good thing i didnt sell.
    Attachment 374852
    Ditto.... I'm still counting! LOL

10-07-15 01:24 PM
    is that Microsoft kind of advise? LOL
    And like Microsoft, don't take anything I say with any confidence or faith. Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 01:25 PM
    No way, that cant be true. nada, i dont buy it. I believe that CB MODS are people with highest integrity and very respectable. they set the standard for rest of us. i always look up to them.
    I agree. It is so cool how they just kinda hang back in the shadows guiding us diplomatically every once in a while with the velvet glove.
    dusdal and awindsr like this.
    10-07-15 01:26 PM
    And like Microsoft, don't take anything I say with any confidence or faith. Lol

Posted via CB10
    i heard that Microsoft always gives honest but useless advise. so do most Lawyers LOL
    Mr BBRY, rarsen, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    10-07-15 01:27 PM
    10-07-15 01:33 PM
    10-07-15 01:39 PM
    Great news, and some more cash I suppose

Posted via CB10
    La Emperor likes this.
    10-07-15 01:46 PM
    here is what Enstream powered by blackberry is.
    "EnStream offers a secure centralized credential management hub for major Canadian mobile operators including Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS, MTS, and SaskTel. In plain English, this provides a single point of contact for banks to store encrypted user account information directly on the SIM cards of customers, who can then access it through a mobile wallet app to make purchases.

It’s not just bank account details that can be stored, either – SIM cards provide secure storage capabilities for all types of highly sensitive credentials. With that in mind, EnStream will also enable other entities such as hospitals, bus operators, and subways to store ID cards and transit pass info on phone SIM cards. This will allow customers to not only pay with their phone, but also use it as a bus pass or entry card.

This is all made possible through two components of BlackBerry’s own infrastructure, which EnStream leverages to accomplish the following:

Manage customer credentials, connect SIM cards and phones to carrier’s customer information, and dynamically manage card data; and
    Encrypts personal information and credit card information, ensuring it can safely be transmitted to mobile devices;.

Thanks to BlackBerry, EnStream can provide customers like Scotiabank with a fast reliable, and – most importantly – secure platform to manage everything from personal information to financial data.

About EnStream

EnStream is a Canadian success story, which has rapidly established itself as a leader in NFC mobile payments with end to end solutions connecting mobile network operators and financial institutions both technically and commercially. A majority of Canadian MNOs and a majority of Canada’s largest financial institutions now rely in whole or in part on EnStream in offering their customers the ability to pay with their phones. For more information, please visit www.EnStream.com."
    10-07-15 01:50 PM
    5% on no news, someone knows something we don't.
    app_Developer and 3MIKE like this.
    10-07-15 02:10 PM
113,251 ... 35963597359835993600 ...