On the third day of this OS...aside from wifi calling connection to wifi has been intermittent, now, I don't receive sms messages although i can send sms messages. This issue just began last night for no apparent reason.

I have reset the device several times using the volume buttons being pressed at the same time. I have also removed the battery once. but the issue has not been resolved.

Any solutions? thanks.
    10-03-15 01:44 PM
    I am seeing noticeably better radio with this 2789 release. Also my aps are not hanging up with blank screens like before - I suspect that was because of the radio in limbo mode.
    jabia likes this.
    10-03-15 06:31 PM
    Try Cell C

Posted via CB10
    I phoned them and they said I needed to activate it on my phone. My question is: Where do I find the WiFi calling .Bar file So I can load it? I did update my device to .2789 but I cannot seem to find the on and off WiFi calling function.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 07:25 PM
    I phoned them and they said I needed to activate it on my phone. My question is: Where do I find the WiFi calling .Bar file So I can load it? I did update my device to .2789 but I cannot seem to find the on and off WiFi calling function.
    WiFi calling is a feature that only works on T-Mobile US. I don't know why you were told to try Cell C. It won't make a difference.
    10-03-15 07:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    While I know that it works on TMO US, one carrier in Canada seems to offer wifi calling also. I'm not sure whether there is one carrier in your country that offers it. I'm aware that somebody suggested Cell C. Anyway, try to go to BB World and look for the wifi calling app that may be specific to Cell C. Download it and install it then turn it on.

What I have with mine is the wifi calling app made by BlackBerry Limited. I thought it was TMO specific. It may work with you too.
    10-03-15 08:28 PM
    Discovered on this OS: when on group messaging, text mode automatically turns to MMS mode. In previous OS's, this has to be turned on manually, otherwise, group text is sent on SMS mode even on group chat so that the text goes to each participant directly as a separate text, and not as part of the group chat/text.
    10-03-15 09:18 PM
    Others have already stated but to add to the knowledge base.......
    This is the best radio coverage I have ever had.........ever!!! On any BlackBerry phone.
    Apps boot quicker
    Stock Browser faster

SE Iowa, US on AT&T with a SE Passport

STA 100-3, SQW 100-4 / 10.3.2.2789
    jabia and lift like this.
    10-03-15 09:35 PM
    While I know that it works on TMO US, one carrier in Canada seems to offer wifi calling also. I'm not sure whether there is one carrier in your country that offers it. I'm aware that somebody suggested Cell C. Anyway, try to go to BB World and look for the wifi calling app that may be specific to Cell C. Download it and install it then turn it on.

What I have with mine is the wifi calling app made by BlackBerry Limited. I thought it was TMO specific. It may work with you too.
    The WFC "app" on BBerry World is found under the T-Mo/Business section and is specifically for T-Mo USA. In fact it's not really an app at all. If you are on T-mo, with a series 10 BBerry phone you should have WFC, you do not need this "app" as it's merely an on/off switch. So, loading this on a phone that does not already have WFC is pointless. Besides, it was designed by BBerry in conjunction with T-Mo, how would it work on any other carrier?
    10-03-15 11:25 PM
    The WFC "app" on BBerry World is found under the T-Mo/Business section and is specifically for T-Mo USA. In fact it's not really an app at all. If you are on T-mo, with a series 10 BBerry phone you should have WFC, you do not need this "app" as it's merely an on/off switch. So, loading this on a phone that does not already have WFC is pointless. Besides, it was designed by BBerry in conjunction with T-Mo, how would it work on any other carrier?
    I did not say that it would certainly work for him on another carrier; I said it may work with him. Wifi calling is not offered by TMO US only. There is another carrier in Canada that offers this feature, if I'm not mistaken. Thus, it is is not far fetched that other carriers in other countries offer this.

While it is true that this is found under the TMO Business section, there are other apps that are found under TMO business section, i.e, BB Travel, Box, etc., Does it mean that those apps are exclusive to TMO US only? Also, while it is true that I'm on TMO with a series 10 BBerry phone, it is not true that I do not need the app. I need the app downloaded and installed on my device and turned on for me to have the wifi calling icon appear next to the wifi and carrier signal indicators. Without the app installed, I cannot get wifi calling. If the guy asking for help finds the app, downloads and installs it and later finds that it does not actually work, then, it does not.

At this point, I am just trying to point him to the next logical direction where his carrier is pointing him to. In the first place, if wifi calling is not offered by his carrier, his carrier should have said so already instead of instructing him to activate it on his phone.
    10-04-15 12:18 AM
    Rogers/Fido offer WiFi calling on iPhone 5s and above running iOS 9.

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    10-04-15 01:51 AM
    For our purposes this is pretty straight forward: the only carrier that allows WFC on Series 10 BBerry phones is T-mo USA, as far as I know. A few used to allow Legacy models, and may still.
    Last edited by scrannel; 10-04-15 at 07:38 AM.
    10-04-15 06:28 AM
    can i upgrade from 10.3.2.2474 without loosing all my apps and files?
    10-04-15 06:32 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for your efforts. I downloaded the packages for z10 STL 100-1. Sachesi shows the following error while installing - please check the screenshot. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails OS 10.3.2.2789 for all devices and Autoloaders-sachesi-1.jpg  
    10-04-15 07:00 AM
    All of the carriers have ECID numbers. ECID-labeled files in the OS provide certain carrier default settings.

The only one I can remember off the top of my head is that Verizon is 538.

821 is new in this OS, and is probably in Japan, since the default timezone specified is that of Tokyo.
    Hmm... I can't find what is ECID... How can I find what ECID carriers have ? Any site for that ? If that is the proof of a Japanese carrier's support, that is a big news for Japanese users !
    10-04-15 07:15 AM
    can i upgrade from 10.3.2.2474 without loosing all my apps and files?
    Use Sachesi with the Blitz file for all phone types. This loads non-destructively so no apps are lost. There are"Stickies" at the top of the leaked OS forum that shows you where to download Sachesi to either Mac or Windows and instructions how to load the OS.

https://mega.nz/#!N5d1wbbT!naDWaOgEw...nF-XZQgkoFof3I

STA 100-3, SQW 100-4 / 10.3.2.2789
    10-04-15 07:21 AM
    And yes, thanks to all who made this OS available. Gave new life to my Z10 as I need WFC and was stuck on 10.2.
    10-04-15 07:42 AM
    Never thought I'd say this, but this is probably the best battery life I've gotten out of any 10.3.x OS on my STL 100-1
    OS 10.3.2.2789 for all devices and Autoloaders-img_20151004_154447.png

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 09:48 AM
    Noticing great battery and strong radio. The term "Swan Song" came from the ancient belief that a Swan was mute all its life -- then at the moment of death it glimpsed paradise and emitted a beautiful song. Well, BBerry, if this is OS 10's Swan Song, nice job.
    Arabianhorse likes this.
    10-04-15 10:35 AM
    Does Passport autoloader also work with Silver Edition? Thanks.

10-04-15 03:01 PM
    Does Passport autoloader also work with Silver Edition? Thanks.

Yes

Posted via CB10
    ma678 likes this.
    10-04-15 03:20 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    10-04-15 03:39 PM
    May be I missed it,if some one tried this release on Q10-5 model,hope no double typing as well like on 2639,how is Radio and Battery life,thanks.

Q10-5 10.3.2.2639 and love it
    10-04-15 04:27 PM
    Never thought I'd say this, but this is probably the best battery life I've gotten out of any 10.3.x OS on my STL 100-1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151004_154447.png 
Views:	1598 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	374374

Posted via CB10
    Wow that's terrible battery life. Can't imagine how bad it was for you before...
    10-04-15 04:59 PM
    Thanks A lot! Was able to do it! Was easier than I thought!
    10-04-15 06:32 PM
    I have an unlocked T-Mobile branded Z10. I updated my Z10 a couple of days ago. I wondering is there any difference between the Z-10 autoloader (for STL 100-3) on MEGA and bitcasa? Does one run smoother than the other?
    10-04-15 06:40 PM
775 ... 1415161718 ...