- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
Wind BIX down in Ottawa?
I haven't had access to the BIS since yesterday afternoon. Reboot hasn't fixed, I tried reconnecting to the mobile network and just checked that my phone's software is up to date.
Anyone else's service down?
- 12-18-2012, 08:51 PM #2
I'm not in that area, but there are a few things you can do. First go into your BlackBerry device settings under "Host Routing Table" and hit the BlackBerry Menu key, then select "Register Now". If you device connects to BIS you will revice a test email in all your accounts saying that you will start getting emails in about 20 min. If that doesn't work do the good old battery pull, and lastly call your carrier for support to see if there are any known issues with their BlackBerry service.
Hopefully that helps
- By frasereales in forum RogersReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:21 AM
- By reeneebob in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 05-20-2008, 12:31 AM
- By Bender in forum RogersReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2008, 04:39 PM
- By frasereales in forum RogersReplies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2008, 06:50 PM
- By captashpalt in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:12 PM