What is going on with BIS in Tennessee with Verizon. Is it just me and my wife or is anyone else having issues this morning?
    01-08-10 07:54 AM
    i had the same problem in ga. i just did a battery pull and it came back.
    01-08-10 08:59 AM
    I'm on Rogers but in Vegas for CES. Only getting '3G' with no BB symbol for the last hour or so. Here we go again?

Gonna do a battery pull now. Maybe they did something at the Blackberry booth. I'll go check it out.
    01-08-10 07:23 PM
    I'm in Kansas City on T-Mobile. I had been getting messages & then I tried to search something on UberTwitter & it couldn't connect. Then I tried to do some other stuff, & it was the same. Then I noticed my network connection had switched to GSM. I don't have the BB data icon. It's 7:45pm now, & this just happened w/in the last 20 minutes or so.
    01-08-10 07:46 PM
    Update, did the battery pull/QuickPull and all is fine now.
    01-08-10 07:48 PM
    its fine here
    01-08-10 07:50 PM
    I tried a battery pull & I still just get GSM w/o data service. I'm in the chat queue w/ T-Mobile now.
    01-08-10 07:56 PM
    I noticed some sluggishness here in CO too. Seems to be back to normal now tho.
    01-08-10 08:38 PM
    Started seeing strange activity around midnight NYC time:
    - Emails were coming in sporadically. Unlike prior outages, I would get messages at random times and on a delay, but all the messages I got between them would not come though. In prior outages, the messages were clearly just getting backed up as I would get several messages at a time and wouldn't be missing any in between.
    - Sending email works
    - Internet access works

Very strange. Already registered the HRT and resent service books multiple times.
    01-09-10 03:30 AM
    I am in Ontario on Rogers, past few hrs my BIS has been down. Couldn't wait to get h ome to my Wifi to get messages again!
    01-09-10 01:29 PM
    I can't get beweather to update today.. No emails the past 2 hours in Illinois.
    01-09-10 01:32 PM
    Wow again with the outages
    01-09-10 01:34 PM
    I am in Ontario on Rogers, past few hrs my BIS has been down. Couldn't wait to get h ome to my Wifi to get messages again!
    Same with me, I just posted another thread about this in the rogers section of the forums. I was wondering if this was just a rogers problem but I guess its a blackberry problem seeing how its affecting more then just people on rogers in Canada.

Mike
    this question has probably been asked before - so if it has - my apologies;- given the recent lengthy outage for BB in the US - can subscribers expect a refund for the outage time?

Or is it a T&C's thing where RIM don't guarantee service 100% so just gotta lump it?

T2F
    Telus, NS, got my BIS connection working fine.
    01-09-10 01:35 PM
    And of course it is in the ToS. What company have you heard of guarantee 100% uptime.
    01-09-10 01:35 PM
    this question has probably been asked before - so if it has - my apologies;- given the recent lengthy outage for BB in the US - can subscribers expect a refund for the outage time?

Or is it a T&C's thing where RIM don't guarantee service 100% so just gotta lump it?

T2F
    Yeah I'm getting pretty feed up to.
    I love my blackberry and all but recently with all the outages not on the cell providers side but the blackberry sides is getting very discouraging. I'm glad I don't need my blackberry soley just for business, if not I would be angry as can be. Why? because I would be losing money by not having service. Especially from a company who's main backing is to support business and help increase business productivity. How can you achieve that with out reliability.

Hopefully this problem will not become a common recurrence.

Mike
    01-09-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD