Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    22C8C1DE

I am keeping my baby!!!!!!!
    ....say what???????
    Pin 22C8C1DE BB Torch

twitter.com/iamgonzzo
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    I'm the Page Ranking person for Crackberry. :p | Don't be a CEO, Search the Forums! | Hybrids Suck!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmnmn View Post
    I called RIM in Canada. The recording says "We are currently not experiencing any outages at this time".
    lol, they're so busy trying to chase this down they forgot to change the recording.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,499 Global Posts
    PIN
    33257ED2

i wont be giving up my blackberry at all, this is my first outage ever, but i am pretty upset about this, and with them having such a good last quarter wonder how this next one coming up will be.
    Words of Reason sent from my Nexus
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    842 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eBoyDog View Post
    Lighten up folks, stuff happens and for those who have had their first BlackBerry for two months, these "outages" are the exception and with the increasing numbers of new BlackBerrys coming online, there is going to be some growing pain.

People complain that the Blackberry's are without certain features so RIM enhances the OS's and make improvements to their network to handle such, yes it doesn't always work out good and there have been outages but really, folks, not having BBM for a few hours is not that bad, it will be ok......

Read a book, get off the internet and see what's out there in the real world!
    Great statement for those that just use it for tweeting and facebook...bu some of us rely on these devices for income.....PARTICULARLY around the Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by StratFan View Post
    If I did, I would be out of business in a short period of time. Great to see I wasted money on a new BlackBerry. Time to go back to the AT&T store and purchase something a bit more reliable.
    Wish I could say AT&T and reliable in the same sentence.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

What would you all do if for some reason your car would not start in the morning, or whenever you needed it? Would you get pissed off and go out and buy a new car, or wait for a little bit to get the old one fixed. We all need to chill out, Sometimes things happen, that is beon anyone control. HECK...I remember when we didn't even have CELL phones. How the heck did we ever make it through the day.
    Harold C.
    St. Peters, Mo 63376
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123