01-16-13 07:16 AM
55 123
tools
    What's your thoughts? Just had a major outage on 12-17-09. How many more can RIM afford before our confidence is gone?
    12-22-09 07:02 PM

10 charrrr
    12-22-09 07:02 PM
    No email in Central Florida.
    12-22-09 07:07 PM
    Nada here in TN
    12-22-09 07:08 PM
    I am also very disappointed. Especially since all my BB is good for right now is brickbreaker. Its very frustrating paying $80 monthly for a brickbreaker machine... Ok so I'm exaggerating a bit, but you know what I mean....
    12-22-09 07:11 PM
    My confidence is already gone. This has happened too frequently in the time I've had this phone. (2 months!) Can't be calling this phone "reliable". This will definitely be my last Blackberry.

Ok had to vent. But everything I said is still true.

Posted from my lady's Pre since the data works on her phone at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jaggrey; 12-22-09 at 07:29 PM.
    12-22-09 07:25 PM
    I am also very disappointed. Especially since all my BB is good for right now is brickbreaker. Its very frustrating paying $80 monthly for a brickbreaker machine... Ok so I'm exaggerating a bit, but you know what I mean....
    I mos def know what u mean. it's ******** to pay all that money and have bbm outages and data outages and complete service outages. especially multiple ones not even a week apart. what if i need to make an emergency tweet or bbm??!!

<3 to my crackberries
    </3 to RIM and TMO :'(

tonks cullen
    12-22-09 07:28 PM
    My BB is critical for server monitoring and alerting. It needs to have better uptimes than my servers, but it is FAR, FAR worse, making it useless. Push is a cute idea, but iPhones have it now, and no global iPhone outages ever, and none likely.

I'm requesting an iPhone when we open again. enough is enough.
    12-22-09 07:37 PM
    RIM DEFINITELY needs to have a site that has live, up-to-date BIS and BES server status.
    12-22-09 07:40 PM
    My BB is critical for server monitoring and alerting. It needs to have better uptimes than my servers, but it is FAR, FAR worse, making it useless. Push is a cute idea, but iPhones have it now, and no global iPhone outages ever, and none likely.

I'm requesting an iPhone when we open again. enough is enough.
    I feel your pain. I have to stay with blackberry till August next year. But if Apple releases multitaking on their next iPhone, I'm done with RIM.
    12-22-09 07:42 PM
    yes, only 1000 emails a week, so what if I miss 200 of them today... no big deal.

however, why does blackberry always go down after posting good results on Wall Street?
    12-22-09 07:43 PM
    With all the new devices around the corner, I was starting to look at the alternatives. With the multiple outages, I'm looking a little harder. My loyalty has waned.
    12-22-09 07:46 PM
    No rethinking here, I'm done.
    Heading to Sprint in the AM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 07:48 PM
    At least the phone works... right now I have a $400 Jitterbug....
    12-22-09 07:54 PM
    Ugh.... It needs to come back! I'm on the road more than home and need to get my emails.
    12-22-09 07:56 PM
    This is what happens when RIM puts all their data in one basket. Even if other platforms have problems it only affects a portion of the service. Everything going throught their servers make outages more severe.
    12-22-09 07:56 PM
    if it wasn't free from work, i'd be going with android or iphone.
    12-22-09 07:58 PM
    Being on the t-mobile, that google nexus one is looking mighty good. even the gf's mytouch3G is more solid than RIM's constant B(I)S problems.
    12-22-09 08:03 PM
    Lighten up folks, stuff happens and for those who have had their first BlackBerry for two months, these "outages" are the exception and with the increasing numbers of new BlackBerrys coming online, there is going to be some growing pain.

People complain that the Blackberry's are without certain features so RIM enhances the OS's and make improvements to their network to handle such, yes it doesn't always work out good and there have been outages but really, folks, not having BBM for a few hours is not that bad, it will be ok......

Read a book, get off the internet and see what's out there in the real world!
    12-22-09 08:08 PM
    Apple doesn't offer the same services as RIM, so I don't see the comparison.

As long as PINs are part of the plan, I'll tolerate the occasional outage. It's like being on a long flight. Except that I still get voice service and can send text messages.
    Looks like I picked a bad time to switch out to another 9700. Can't even send service books.... Surfing and the phone work....
    Lighten up folks, stuff happens and for those who have had their first BlackBerry for two months, these "outages" are the exception and with the increasing numbers of new BlackBerrys coming online, there is going to be some growing pain.

People complain that the Blackberry's are without certain features so RIM enhances the OS's and make improvements to their network to handle such, yes it doesn't always work out good and there have been outages but really, folks, not having BBM for a few hours is not that bad, it will be ok......

BS! I've had BB 6 months and this is the way it is. I'm done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 08:12 PM

I want what I paid for. Especially when I rely on it for my job. I agree with the other poster. If the iPhone has multitasking, I will give it serious consideration. And this is coming from the most loyal Blackberry user! Get it together RIM...
    12-22-09 08:21 PM
    I have to admit this is becoming all too frequent. If I wanted data reliability problems, I would be using an iPhone.
    12-22-09 08:25 PM
    RIM should have at least the courtesy to give an ETA things will be back up.....but not even a word which is really dissappointing from a company like RIM.
    12-22-09 08:27 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";