Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grahamf
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default You know, I don't think we have a single clue as to what the n-series looks like...

I don't recall seeing a single leaked picture, only that it will have a 720x720px square touchscreen.

Is it possible that this is intentional, that this phone is supposed to wow the world while the L-series is free to have the occasional picture leak?
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
    CrackBerry Addict

the only thing I have seen is a rough sketch of it.

I'm torn between full touch screen and awesome keyboard. Prolly just flip a coin...haha
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I want the keyboard.
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego

Yup, keyboard. Want a white N series.
    M U S T H A V E.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Hopefully it will look like a slightly thicker TK Victory, but with a proper chin.
    toneytone likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    Thanked by:
    Philldoe (09-26-2012) 
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,142 Global Posts

We do now, crackberry home page.

I think they should move the blackberry logo above the speaker, move the screen up and bring the keyboards curve back.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Quote Originally Posted by BriniaSona View Post
    We do now, crackberry home page.

I think they should move the blackberry logo above the speaker, move the screen up and bring the keyboards curve back.
    That keyboard looks terrible and I would be unhappy if that's the final product. I refuse to accept that it's real.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,240 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6

Yeah I'm also not so crazy about the N series look but I'm not sure if I would want that for buttons sake over the l series due to my playbook. But if the aristo comes out... Well now I don't even know...
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    32FE97BA

Default You know, I don't think we have a single clue as to what the n-series looks like...

I found the Engadget interview with T. Heins interesting. He says "products" will be released. Not "product". The Engadget interviewer points that out and T. Heins has no comment.

I am wondering if the qwerty phone will not be a surprise release along with the full touch and RIM is taking great pains to keep that secret. Perhaps even a mis-direct is there in saying the qwerty will come later and then being coy about how much later.

The only thing that does not make sense is the fact there is no leaked photo. Anywhere. That seems impossible.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Quote Originally Posted by southlander View Post
    The only thing that does not make sense is the fact there is no leaked photo. Anywhere. That seems impossible.
    It does, doesn't it?

The closest thing we have is that demo render with the concerningly straight keyboard.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,939 Global Posts

Look at these pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You know, I don't think we have a single clue as to what the n-series looks like...-blackberry_n_series_5.jpg   You know, I don't think we have a single clue as to what the n-series looks like...-blackberry_n_series.jpg  
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert_123 View Post
    Look at these pics:
    First of all, those are a render and not a real device. Second of all, have you ever used a phone with a straight qwerty keyboard?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by grahamf View Post
    First of all, those are a render and not a real device. Second of all, have you ever used a phone with a straight qwerty keyboard?
    Both valid points. I must say, I love the 'new' rim. This is the first time in the history of product releases that we don't know for certain what the soon to be released devices will look like (with 100% certainty at least!).
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,939 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grahamf View Post
    Hey buddy, hate the pictures, not the poster...

Sent from my BOLD or maybe my soon to be BB10 PlayBook
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

Hey buddy, hate the pictures, not the poster...

Sent from my BOLD or maybe my soon to be BB10 PlayBook
    It wasn't my intention to sound hateful, though in hindsight my post does sound a bit like that.
    CrackBerry Addict

so dissapointed that the keys are straight... talk about a move backward for their keyboards
    Z10 STL100-3
    CrackBerry Addict

Default Re: You know, I don't think we have a single clue as to what the n-series looks like...

Look at these pics:
    Just realized that new rev C will be 720 x 720 right? And the N series at pictures you gave is realistic for N series.
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520

Global Posts
    9,743 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often

Well there are those out there that have seen/held/played with the N lol

Global Posts
    9,743 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often

Quote Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
    so dissapointed that the keys are straight... talk about a move backward for their keyboards
    Typing on the N series is as good as the 99xx series. Takes a few seconds to get used to, literally