- CrackBerry Abuser
- 156 Posts
[Speculation] Z10 Launches in the US on March 7th....i think...we all hope...
Ok... feel free to categorize this as a fan boy's wishful thinking, but here are some thoughts to chew on…
- Blackberry hires Alicia Keys and makes a big deal out of it at launch
- Blackberry asks Alicia (among others) to usher in era of mobile creative collaboration
- Blackberry is sponsoring Alicia’s tour
- Alicia’s tour begins on March 7th….in Seattle, WA USA
Sounds like a winner to me BUT…..
- Alicia goes to Vancouver, BC on 3/8
Maybe not a 3/7 launch BUT….
- Alicia picks up again on 3/12 with LA, San Diego and Vegas shows.
So… in summary… I am ‘school-girl-hoping’ that BBRY has some sort of SURPRISE media-blitz-launch planned to START NEXT WEEK!!!!
(please let it be true....please let it be true...please let it be true...)
- CrackBerry Genius
03-01-13, 04:49 PM #3
- 2,608 Posts
I love the enthusiasm Maxxberry! Her tour is definitely in line with the US launch. But I don't think that necessarily reveals any launch date. It may start 3/7 but US carriers can decide to launch later in the month. I hope it's sooner rather than later though.
- 03-06-13, 10:52 PM #7
We will know in just a few short hours... . Have you thought about this... 3/7 is the date... 3+7 = 10 ... 10 for z10!Be the change you want to see.
- By austriker in forum T-MobileReplies: 17Last Post: 03-18-13, 02:18 AM
- By rcs36 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 02-13-13, 08:23 PM
- By redwingken in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 15Last Post: 03-23-10, 03:47 AM
- By sandos in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 27Last Post: 05-09-09, 02:56 PM