Could this be the BlackBerry Aristo - In dev-like disguise??
BLACKBERRY 10 ARISTO, NEW HANDHELD BB10
RIM is now ready to launch the new BlackBerry platform 10 with a whole new range of dedicated smartphone. The BlackBerry 10 Aristo - also known by the code name of R081 - not the first time we'll talk. We have done this in the past appreciating that this is a smartphone with Quad Core processor, a built-in battery of 2800 mAh and an OLED screen by 4.6 ".
Many will argue that this is a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B but we ask you to look good. In fact there is very similar but our focus has been on the screen at once. The latter is flush with the frame of the device while the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B is slightly sunk compared to the perimeter. The corners of the screen are not rounded as in version B data for developers to test their creations on BB10. In addition, the dimensions are much more generous than one BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha B so as to appear a screen 4.6 inches. All these elements lead us to what will be the BlackBerry 10 Series Aristo-A .
In Greek "Aristo" means "noble" and in fact this model has specifications from top-range according to an internal document from RIM leaked some time ago. We are talking about a quad-core 1.5-GHz Krait and less than 2 GB of Ram. Below here are the technical specifications of the BlackBerry 10 Aristo codenamed R081:
- Processor: Qualcomm Krait APQ8064 1.5GHz Quad Core
- Dimensions: 136 x 68 x 8.85 mm
- Network: GSM - Quad band (not specified) - WCDMA - 2100/1900/850-850MHz - LTE - AWS/700/1900/850MHz - EU / APAC - GSM - Quad band (not specified) - WCDMA - 2100/1900 / 850-850/900MHz - LTE - 1800/2.6GHz/800/900MHz
- Screen Resolution: OCTA glass OLED 4.65 "- 1280 x 720 - 24 bit color - 16:9
- Capacitive touchscreen
- 2 GB of RAM 16 GB Flash - Hot Swap MicroSD slot for MicroSD card 16GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4GHz/5GHz 4G Mobile Hotspot
- MicroUSB - microHDMI - Wifi Direct - NFC - DLNA - Bluetooth 4.0
- Stereo speakers - 4 mics - Noise Reduction - Wideband AMR
- No removable battery 2800mAh
- Overall dimensions 104 x 57.1 x 3.4 mm (20H use for multimedia user)
Below the display there is a 4.6-inch OLED CPU Qualcomm APQ8064 quad-core 1.5-GHz Krait accompanied by 2GB of ram. The display screen utilizes OCTA Glass that eliminates an additional layer between the glass and the touchscreen integrating the touch nell'Amoled. In addition to this there is a front camera and a rear 2mpx 8Mpx able to record in HD. Well 2800mAh battery and 16GB of internal memory.
Price and availability have not yet confirmed, but this new BlackBerry 10 Aristo seems to lie at the high end of the mobile industry and will be, probably, one of the flagships of RIM to revive the BlackBerry brand.
Story found and translated from www.BlackBerryItalia.it
ARISTO LOOKS LIKE SOME REAL GADGET PRON!!!Twitter • @NerdBoss514
• !Caption This - C00120CBCً
• !LapOfLuxury - C00200FE5ً
• !A**alot - C00120DD6ً
|Think in HD|Thanked by:
- By Spawn12 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-09, 11:58 PM
- By CrackBlack in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 11-09-08, 03:23 PM
- By pltaylor in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 23Last Post: 09-14-08, 10:43 PM
- By jeffruby in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-08, 09:55 AM
- By sarahnkids in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 03-06-08, 08:54 PM