For Z10 upgraders on (or looking at) Rogers
I've been doing some carrier shopping today. I made a stop in a Tbooth Wireless because they had a sign in the window about a trade-in credit for an older Blackberry if moving up to the Z10. They are the exclusive provider for the Rogers offer, where they will give a $50 credit in addition to the trade-in value. I asked about a trade-in value for my Bold 9900, and was told they will offer $150 for it! That covers the cost of the new phone on a 3-year contract! This is a generous offer, I think Bell is offering $100 and Telus, $75, for the same model.
In my case, I'm tempted, but I may be able to get more via Craigslist since I have some related accessories.
- 02-11-13, 06:59 PM #2
Those trade-in offers are never really a grea deal.. cool if you don't really care as long as you end up with a new device but you can typically always get more elsewhere.
Ya, I had thought as much. Nonetheless, I was surprised by the relatively high offer, and thought I would share it with others. I am figuring to go the Craigslist route myself as I have some accessories to go with the 9900, and would get a better price for the bundle.
- 02-12-13, 01:15 AM #5
I think $150 is a bit low, but that depends on the condition of the phone. If its in good condition I'm sure you will get more than the quoted price of $150. Personally I'd just keep the phone if that's the price being offered across the board.
- By technomensch in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-11, 12:24 AM
- By webmaster in forum Bell CanadaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-10, 02:24 AM
- By oneshortsleeve in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 05-06-10, 05:02 PM
- By beavercountyemt in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-09, 09:21 AM
- By beavercountyemt in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-08, 10:27 PM